It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashtar Sheran :

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
[off topic] God did not create evil, God created free will, which led to evil, there's quite a large difference [/off topic]

I know you have not fully identified it, because humans can not grasp being from the unseen world in such a way. There's no way for us to check anything these beings tell us, and wether their motivation to tell us anything is good or bad.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Jakko]

You will never understand it here on Earth...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by HARAK
WOW...Thx for the instant help Italiano

I have three "way above" votes this Month:

Kangaxx , and you Italiano already have been ..., awarded!!!

Cya later!!

So you're voting for yourself now HARAK/Kangaxx???

is that a thumbs down because they are all voting for each other or a thumbs down because 3 people share the same pc ?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Look, Acidbrain...
I know what you are and what you do...So...
Keep up your 'work'

We won't bother you...

Stay in the circle

PEace

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
Look, Acidbrain...
I know what you are and what you do...So...
Keep up your 'work'

We won't bother you...

Stay in the circle

PEace

huh ? thanks for the childish insult my friend but please tell me what is it that i do and what is it that i am ? explain please (if you have the balls)

i asked a question to what someone else posted , have i hit a nerve or something ?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wow, so much information is posted on that site... It blows my mind.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You have any idea of who I am?
Why do you post that me, hakar & kangaxx are sharing the same PC?
Where do you get that crap??? Oh...I know...it's your 'work'...
Who was talking sh*t??? you did...!!!

So you don't need to be a 'Einsteinn' to know what or who you are...

Greetz

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The ghost of Benito Mussolini?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

nope ? am i supposed to know who you are ? is that a kind of threat question ? is this you ?

Why do you post that me, hakar & kangaxx are sharing the same PC?
i didnt post that ? please point out where you where mentioned - try cutting and pasting and show the whole world. i asked why bandit give you thumbs down and mentioned voting for yourself- LEARN TO READ !

Where do you get that crap??? Oh...I know...it's your 'work'...

what crap ? tell me what your small paranoid mind is on about now ? once you explain yourself , then ill be able to understand and reply to you - get it ?

Who was talking sh*t??? you did...!!!

im sorry - have we met ? what bit of what i said was # - you attacked me for no reason you pathetic little paranoid man

So you don't need to be a 'Einsteinn' to know what or who you are...

i havent a clue what you are on about but i am currious now to what you little mind is thinking , so come on - share it with me ? tell me who or what i am or shut up and get back in your hole

i think one of us needs to lay off the caffien and maybe open the curtains every one in a while , people are not out to get you , people are not spying on you and you are definately not worth spying on if they where, so try and get it together and get back to thereal world eh

[edit on 13-8-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Acid:
if you think that i will alow you again to act always and against me, in the same stupid way you have act in all my old alien topic, you have thinked plain wrong!
for some one that blaime so well about using imagination, you use your very well in deed!
you are in fact a scandelmonger, and you are in fact spreading more lies about me trying to bash me. so i will report that and all your future insane , and not proofed atacks ,to the persons in charge of this place!
are not you that always say with so confidence to all here, to post and present proofs !! so ?
just think better before decide to spread lies about me! i am not in my old topic enymore, if you think that you will have again a "explendid play time " joking and lieing about me, you are wrong, i will use all the possible ATS normal ways at our disposal to defend my self against you.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

is that a thumbs down because they are all voting for each other or a thumbs down because 3 people share the same pc ?

Uhmm... No... Notice that I often post characters in 3... Just a bad habit.

Italiano lives in a different country than the two others...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

if you think that i will alow you again to act always and against me, in the same stupid way you have act in all my old alien topic, you have thinked plain wrong!

so you are not going to let me shoot your lies down anymore - good to hear kangaxx , well done , try showing some proof with your stories so people cant shoot them down eh (that was a top tip by the way)

for some one that blaime so well about using imagination, you use your very well in deed!

wild stab in the dark guess says that you took me dissproving your alien story pretty bad ?

you are in fact a scandelmonger, and you are in fact spreading more lies about me trying to bash me. so i will report that and all your future insane , and not proofed atacks ,to the persons in charge of this place!

harsh words but where are these lies ? i asked a simple question and got attacked by your alias/alter ego/sidekick or whatever ? report me ? i have done nothing wrong apart from ask for proof in your previous post and stand up for myself in this post. show me different

are not you that always say with so confidence to all here, to post and present proofs !! so ?

wild stories without proof are usually bull# - sorry to break it to you mate

just think better before decide to spread lies about me! i am not in my old topic enymore, if you think that you will have again a "explendid play time " joking and lieing about me, you are wrong, i will use all the possible ATS normal ways at our disposal to defend my self against you.

tell me what lies i am spreading - are you so full of yourself that you think i have a personal vedetta against you ? i think we should continue this in a U2U before you make an even bigger public idiot out of yourself than you already are.

so kangaxx , U2U ne and explain what has rattled your cage please , i want to know exactly what i am and who i work for - you and your buddies/aliases seem to know so much and i am currious thanks

hope to hear from you soon

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Dear ACIDBRAIN;

Your that guy that has to apeare here to ruin the topic!
Using some information about Kangaxx & HARAK, that they share the same house, but you twist that completely. Trying to make me or kangaxx or HARAK look like fools and liers. ACID is trying to prove that me kangaxx & HARAK are the same...Little does he know...of course he can't prove that, but there are always people when reading that will believe him, and he knows that very well...
He always acts this way, posting lies almoust all the time!
Now that 'some' people called his attention AGAIN...(probaly to much truth spreading out?) he's hopping by and doing this... you don't see him do anything else then give DISSINFO!!!
He did this before in other topics and he will continue doing this.

GReetz

PS; don't be scared to be laid of work...they have allot of work to do with you yet

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
huh ? U2U me please ? i cant be bothered with a forum slanging match with people who must be still in school , if you have a problem with me - report me or tell me , lay off calling me a liar , a dissinfo agent and acidbrain thanks

every post you make you are making yourself out to be a total paranoid moron , i think its time you stopped

[edit on 13-8-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
yea...right on

Yup, I do think your a BIG liar...
Reporting you wouldnt make much of a difference...you know...

Your name is AcidHead...Inside a head is a brain...right?
I just presumed that if your head was from acid, your brain was also...
Not meaning to hurt your feelings...sorry mate

Greetz

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
can i ask how old you are ?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
In Acid years?

8473288 years...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Is that 8 years old?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidheadYou have any idea of who I am?nope ? am i supposed to know who you are ? is that a kind of threat question?

A threat question?
nah...I dont threat people...I give them a promise.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point
Is that 8 years old?

Would y'all behave like this towards an 8year old?

Pretty low if you ask me...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, I used to have faith in Kangaxx, as much as I can for somebody with the claims he had (not discrediting... read his original post... I tried to be supportive...)

With this in the light, I'm losig faith in any being who contacts a human. Really, why would someone as 'holy and high' as Ashtar contact people who cannot handle someone not believing them? I can only assume that it's because he's evil, has evil agenda, and knows that people like Kangaxx and Harak will believe so wholeheartedly, and will fight and scream and discredit to get HIS info across to the masses. Really.... do you think Jesus threw a fit and started attacking and threatening people when they didn't believe that he was the son of God? I really doubt it... and if so, I'll readily go back to "Humanist-sect SATANIST" rather than "Humanist". Not that I'd change my beliefs, except for one thing... I'm really starting to think and believe that what people are claiming to be EVIL is actually GOOD. Thanks, Kangaxx... you have shown me the TRUE light! Oh yeah... same with Italiano.

Ashtar Sheran is nothing but a Fake-tar Imposhteran in my eyes. I'll stick with my spirit groups... at least they SHOW me truth and proof. So far all Ashtar seems to be harboring his ideals in fleshy bombs that go off for no reason. Plus, you would think that Ghandi would have mentioned something about Ashtar, right? Or maybe people who were in higher status with the world, not nobody's from nowhere who noone's ever heard of. Jesus wasn't born a nobody and given info from god later, he was born as Yeshua bin Joseph, ie: Jesus Christ. Why no mention of Ashtar in the bible? Is Ashtar trying to take over the role of Jesus? Seems like it to me.

Believe me, I'm being really nice about this because I haven't been attacked personally, yet. I'm trying to make a point. If you can't see my point (I'm absolutly sure Acidhead is nodding his head and smiling, because he DOES understand), then you need some enlightenment. Enlightenment doesn't come from someone elses mouth to your head. Enlightenment doesn't come from an imposter alien being. Enlightenment is from waking up and smelling the foul world around you, and realizing the deceit that you have endured, and opening your eyes to the truth through actions and lessons of your life and others, and the effects that have been caused just by your very existence. Truth is hard to swollow, so grab a glass of water and quench that parched mouth. Question Ashtar and demand proof, not words and images. If Ashtar really does communicate with some of you people, he would understand that you will be skeptical because of all the deceit that you have endured in your life, and would show you proof... not just fill your head with false 'love'. Go research Humanist values, and compare them to your own life... Humanists understand love and compassion, but we realize that there are those that do not deserve it, and thus when loved by others 'unconditionally' it is a wasted emotion. Don't be wasteful with your life... we do not live thousands of years. Give EVERYBODY a certain amount of love, and if they squander it, do not give them more. If they sow it and make it grow, then they have done the right thing. Ashtar ever tell you this? he shouldn't have had to. if he did, and asked you to spread the 'truth', then I see deceit on the horizon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join