It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The oldest Metropolis on Earth was built by the Anunnaki! PROOF!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Great Post It Fits in With All Potentials That Seem To Be Coming Our Way.I Love Seeing All The Pieces Of The Puzzle Spread Out On The Table, Starts To Present A Realistic Picture Of Our Past,Present, And Future!! Thank You So Much!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Dude! Um... Have you even read the links you posted? They all appear to be the same article splattered/altered across 4 different sites. And, it appears to be a hoax (and, the following post of yours has been star'd fifty times - pathetic.)

This is regarding the post on the very 1st page, 4th post down, that got crazy star'd

Originally posted by On the level
Once again another thread that has PROOF in the title and provides no such thing. Your link provides varying threads of a tangled argument however no one piece has any definitive proof or evidence. I am a supporter of the ancient astronaut theory however ancient ruins do not instantly point to aliens colonising us for gold production. I would need to see evidence of said mines, tools used, carbon dating on said tools to convince me otherwise. If you want proof of Alien intervention then look at the links below, this is definitive proof if you ask me

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.rense.com...

www.indiadivine.org...

controversialhistory.blogspot.com...

The land is still irradiated in places as Chernobyl, cities destroyed instantly, detailed plans on how to build flying machines, this is the part of ancient astronaut theory that I believe in

My guess is no, you didn't read them.

One of them even references an ATS article from a Loooooong time ago as the sole source for one of the txt bits. Furthermore, the one attached to a blog has multiple folks claiming the whole thing is a hoax.

Hello-- I'm a physicist at NCSU and can tell you without doubt that this discussion is based on a hoax.

This is all bogus; a little investigation will reveal that the names of the archeologists do not refer to real people that could be at the places mentioned at the right times. There is no scientific literature backing up such excavations. It is all fantasy.

If you read the account on abovetopsecret you will see that the entire story above stems from a single entry in 1992

The weapons described in mahabharat dont have ANY resemblence to Nuclear weapons.So this news even if it is true has no correlation to Asthras of those times.

And, then there's this...

The architect of the modern atomic bomb who was in charge of the Manhattan Project, Robert Oppenheimer, was asked by a student after the Manhattan explosion, “How do you feel after having exploded the first atomic bomb on earth?” Oppenheimer’s reply to the question was, “Not the first atomic bomb, but the first atomic bomb in modern times”.

Oppenheimer believed no such thing about ancient nuclear warfare, this is a complete fabrication. Sorry. I do physics all day and have met people who worked on the Manhatten project on several occasions, have visited Los Alamos etc etc and there is zero possibility that anyone there believes in ancient nuclear weapons.
A little investigation will show that what I say is correct; the only way to keep believing this hoax is to speak to, and read from the writings of, people who believe in it, and ignore all others. If that's what you want, then no appeal to reality will do any good.

Man, and your post got about a zillion stars, too - so sad. There really needs to be a mod-edit or star-subtraction done to that post. Nobody does their own research, anymore. *sigh*

edit on 6/7/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok so there was a huge civilization that probably mined gold and could even be 200K years old. It is a big inference to go from there to some Anunaki connection. Also, where is it recorded that some planet needed gold dust in it's atmosophere to survive. And if that is where all the gold is how do they get it back? If the Anunaki are from Nubiru and that planet only passes by every few thousand years or something, then I suppose our contact with them are when the planet passes by no?

It could be that all the gold is being accumulated for the next pass by to be transferred then, but don't you think their planet would be deader than a door nail by now if that were the case?

Besides that if Nubiru is a satellite of a brown dwarf, it must be a pretty cold place which means no life as we know it. Even these reptilian critters couldn't survive for centuries inside shelters that provide heat, and other resources.

The interesting theory though, I must admit makes sense, is that Gold really has no numeric value and that it is being mined for something else. The reason that makes sense is that Rhodium is a precious metal that is more rare than gold but its price is down since a high in 2008 when it traded for 10,000 per oz. and now it is at 2,000 per oz. (which also makes me believe that gold is set to crash as well). If Gold does not crash, then it could be some alien frog conspiracy to use it for ozone dust but I don't know where is the archelogical statements that this was the case with the Anunaki.

I would rather have a discussion about China's stockpiling of rare earths. I would like to know about this rare earth thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
The following discovery is of immense importance in our quest to find the TRUE human history.

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa.
Part of a larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed - are you ready - from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!

Read everything here: HumansAreFree.com...

Yeah I recall reading about that years ago. The locals said it was a gold mining settlement. There was also the idea that the gods had created the current form of man there for the purpose of mining gold for them. Humans were created to be slaves for their creator gods.
Now tie that into the current theme of stolen gold or no gold in Fort Knox or the Federal Reserves.... or the concept of trading gold for paper money. The gold is gone again.
I also recall reading somewhere that it is illegal to own gold in some places and when you do buy gold, its only through the paper system again anyway. You can't just buy your gold and take it home unless you're dealing with a gold miner and he wants to part with his gold for your paper that really has no value when the SHTF.
All those little bits of paper you worked for over the years paid for your food, bills and entertainment. It had you thinking you were free. Regardless of whether the slave concept was true back then, it exists today, especially considering the freedoms that we once had in comparison to this very day and the current world situation. Any wonder people are revolting across the globe. Whose turn is it next I wonder.
edit on 7-6-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Scytherius: I understand what you mean. 'Evidence' is indeed more suited.

TheReturnisNear: You misunderstood almost everything. Please read the Sumerian tablets before & everything will make sense.

LexiconV: It is so obvious that the human specie is addicted to materialistic possessions, therefore enslaved by money and precious metals/gems, etc. Basically, the system owes everyone & we accept this without question.

The Anunnaki were very intelligent and technologically advanced when they came to Earth. But they were not interested in showing us how cool they were. They came here, modified the human specie to suit their needs and put us to work. They taught the humans how to build simple homes (by stacking rocks) and forced us to mine gold. They needed slaves, not buddies.

All African, Sumerian and Babylonian stories tell THE SAME THINGS! Humans had been genetically modified by aliens to work as slaves in the gold mines. These civilizations were separated by time and distance. It's impossible to invent something like this.

The Anunnaki used the human beings, just as we are using today the cows, pigs, horses, etc. Would you build a luxurious mansion for your plowing horses? Why would the Anunnaki share with us their technology?

I give much credit to our ancestors and I respect them greatly. They wouldn't INVENT their history!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Stop calling these reptiles aliens they come from here this is their PLANET
Remember the Dinosaurs they lived here for Millions of years and YOU think they were DUMB because you were told that by DUMB people,. Do you think that only the self centred Human can evolve ? we can't even advance because the real clever people have no assets. The Deserts are kept as Deserts and people are kept starving and dying of thirst for a reason we have the tech to sort these out but we don't
So the Dinosaurs didn't die out 65 million years ago they explore time and space
Now switch on the other side of your brain and see what we are
Intelligence is not memory,

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I was at work and quickly linked some sites that had the basis of the story regarding the irradiated and destroyed cities in India. Along with pictures of craters with crazy chemical and toxicity readings within it pool. This was not based on a hoax and all stems from the verses of the Mahabharata.

This is from the ancient Hindu text the Mahabharata.

“Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana [fast aircraft],
hurled a single projectile [rocket]
charged with the power of the Universe [nuclear device].

An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose with all its splendour.

It was an unknown weapon,
an iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes
the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.

Hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours
all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and their equipment.”

A second passage.

“Dense arrows of flame,
like a great shower,
issued forth upon creation,
encompassing the enemy.
A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts.
All points of the compass were lost in darkness.
Fierce wind began to blow
Clouds roared upward,
showering dust and gravel.

Birds croaked madly…
the very elements seemed disturbed.
The sun seemed to waver in the heavens
The earth shook,
scorched by the terrible violent heat of this weapon.

Elephants burst into flame
and ran to and fro in a frenzy…
over a vast area,
other animals crumpled to the ground and died.
From all points of the compass
the arrows of flame rained continuously and fiercely.” — The Mahabharata

From the Ramayana

”(It was a weapon) so powerful
that it could destroy the earth in an instant–
A great soaring sound in smoke and flames–
And on it sits death…” . — The Ramayana

How does that sound to you, elephants bursting into flame etc and the current geological evidence, is this a hoax in your eyes.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.sacred-texts.com...

I stated that I believe this is detailed descriptions of Nuclear type weapons being used, and links into the "Gods from above" theme that runs throughout ancient astronaught theory. I was adding my own quick opinion and my belief that this is evidence rather than proof and something I believe in. Thanks for playing

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dontlaughthink

Your comment is interesting because it brings to everyone's attention the fact that the reptilians evolved in time, as a SPECIE, just like all other species did (and still do). And this takes the mysterious vail away for people to comprehend that their existence is not something belonging to the paranormal, but something very common in nature.

Evolution is the process in which a specie is being perfected over time (in gradual & small steps, sometimes spanning for billions of years). Each individual contributes to the evolution of the specie. The DNA stores new and perfected information that is being transmitted to the next generation and so on. Multiple outside factors contribute as well to the evolution of a specie.

The result is a more complex, more intelligent and more endurable specie. Allegedly, the reptilian specie, is at least billions of years old (Officially, our Universe is ~14 billions years old, but new theories say it could be about 1,000 times older than firstly suggested). Somewhere in this Universe, the reptilian specie could have met the perfect conditions to a billions of years old evolution.

If extraterrestrial species exist, does it really matter what shape/appearance they take? I am sure there numerous reptilian-looking ET species, because this type of species is very adaptable (i.e. the dinosaurs died, but the crocodiles survived).

The most intelligent dinosaurs specie was the Troodon. It was EXTREMELY more intelligent and advanced than any other Dino specie and had it survived the 'Great Extinction' it could have become a 'Dinosauroid' in time (human-like in shape, human-size brain & vastly intelligent).

Who is to say that a Dinosauroid-type specie had not developed somewhere in the Universe? What about a Reptilian-like specie?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Troodon & Dinosauroid Successor:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana [fast aircraft],
hurled a single projectile [rocket]
charged with the power of the Universe [nuclear device]

Fast aircraft, rocket, and nuclear device are all MODERN interpretations that have no place in the original Mahabharata or Ramayana. These were simply chariots and weapons (arrows, spears, etc.). Vimana's have a wide range of meaning, which also includes temples (Wiki: Vimana)

The Hindu "ancient text" that gets the most attention for it's references to aeronautics is the Vaimanika Shastra - but that is a modern era text "channeled" in the 1920's and revealed to the world in the 1950's.

In fact all of the Mahabharata and Hindu texts are channeled, the reason Vaimanika Shastra was accepted in some circles is that it was channeled/written/interpreted in similar fashion to the more ancient texts. Some guy went down to the bank of the Ganges and went into a trance/meditative state (tapas) and concocted the story. (Pretty much how Joseph Smith "channeled" Mormonism). This is what you are basing your "facts" on.

It's mythology, the ancients had to have some way of explaining the sun, the moon, the visible planets and all the stars, the comets and meteors, not to mention floods and storms and all that, and what evolved over time was a tapestry of warring gods. I mean how many times did Shiva and Vishnu kill each other?

This Hindu blogger really says it best;
Crappy Hindu Mythology

I can only hope that 5,000 years from now, future conspiracy theorists aren't going to take our various texts and pop culture so literally, or they'll think it's proof we were being invaded by aliens every week (seriously, have you seen this summer's movie line-up?)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I stated that I believe this is detailed descriptions of Nuclear type weapons being used, and links into the "Gods from above" theme that runs throughout ancient astronaught theory. I was adding my own quick opinion and my belief that this is evidence rather than proof and something I believe in. Thanks for playing

Check my sig, buddy. I'm a huge AAT supporter.
(would love your input there, as well)

I just don't like it when - and, evidence is pretty damning, here - information that might very well be completely made up, or severely 'augmented' propagates its way quickly across the Internet.

At a later time, people may reference that it was used in support of another argument - precisely what you've done, here - people (some, like me) will note that many inconsistencies with it, and then say the WHOLE idea must be hogwash.

It doesn't help anyone. We owe it to ourselves to give these topics their due diligence, if we ever want the truth (no matter what it ultimately means) to be told. Dig?

edit on 6/8/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Fair dues mate I love the topic and was just trying to add a quick point regarding the stars I dont really care I am not a prolific poster or flag slag ;-) I come here to debate and learn not to gain brownie points. I love AAT so hopefully see you round the boards

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I used Google Earth and went to one of these locations to take a better look. I'll probably be laughed out of town, but I found something that jumped out at me. I debated whether or not to post it, but what the heck. For the record, I know this is just a visual illusion. Just posting it for fun.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f28fbc4f3d3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm amazed at the large amount of party line, official story, closed minded, spouter offers here on ATS. Really, that official opinion could be found in any text book. I wonder why anyone that was mainstream minded would even bother to post on these boards? It must be so boring to zombie along in the mainstream, b.s. explanations of human origins. yuk.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

I was wondering the exact same thing...
Most of the passionate scientific supporters that I came across act like robots. They store information and repeat it over and over and over again, until the scientific community eventually finds better interpretations of old theories and say: "We have been wrong until now, here is the new theory". Because we are INFANTS in science, we are constantly learning. This is something the robots don't want to understand.

Today's science is not FACT...not yet. We are constantly learning and perfecting our theories.

Please, stop waging online 'wars' with each other. If you are so interested in science, it's a great idea to start your own research. Remember what Einstein said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

That's exactly what scientists are doing all over the planet: combining the already available knowledge with a lot of imagination, trying to uncover the secrets. This is what I call 'using your brain'.

Susskind disagreed with some of Hawking's theories even though he could not prove they were wrong. But after imagining over the years how the fabric of space and time works -for example- he came up with the String Theory. Hawking accepted his 'defeat', just like he did on other occasions (i.e. Susskind also won the 'black holes war').

The same pattern applies in archaeology. As long as we don't have a written text (that is generally accepted) regarding a discovery, nobody is to say FOR SURE that his interpretation is the correct one.

Peace to all!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Federal Reserve Admits: We have no gold!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where is all our gold being sent to?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

WRONG!

Skyscrapers last for hundreds of years, while pyramids (for example) last hundreds of thousands of years.

You know, there are hundreds of pyramids all over the planet, and a lot yet to be discovered.

China alone has 100-300 pyramids. And what about Puma Punku? It is considered to be one of the most amazing building achievements of the ancients...at some point it has been ripped to pieces by some out of this world force and abandoned.
edit on 14-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I am interested in what the believers have to say on this subject...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
jotsc.wordpress.com...

"Could the Annunaki Really Have Enslaved Humans For Gold Mining 200,000 Years Ago??"
February 14, 2011

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa, about 150 miles inland, west of the port of Maputo. It is the remains of a huge metropolis that measures, in conservative estimates, about 1500 square miles. It’s part of an even larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed — are you ready — from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!

The area is significant for one striking thing — gold. The thousands of ancient gold mines discovered over the past 500 years, points to a vanished civilization that lived and dug for gold in this part of the world for thousands of years, and if this is in fact the cradle of humankind, we may be looking at the activities of the oldest civilization on Earth.

hmm, the ancient gold mines, the timeframe, the locale, must remind one alot foremost of course, modern Sitchin's theories,

as well as match up with even ancient Zulu people's legend which says regarding their own Creation:

"artificially produced flesh and blood slaves created by the First People"

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

While the complex is indeed fascinating, I do not think that the dates have ever been fixed. There are large problems with every single "scientific" dating method which cause me to doubt the dating of any structure or artifact.

Neat story but unfortunately not "proof" at all.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join