It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The oldest Metropolis on Earth was built by the Anunnaki! PROOF!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

VERY interesting. Thanks!

And as a nitpicky aside, I wish people would use "EVIDENCE" instead of "PROOF". When I see "proof" in the subject I feel like an infomercial is trying to sell me something.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by SneakySleuth911

Don't forget the Annunnaki were so advanced they used stone axes and antler picks to dig for gold and needed to visibly line up the Giza pyramids with Mt Ararat in order to find where their space port was. Cos they hadn't invented mechanical drills or discovered the compass.

(well, according to Mr Sitchin's novels, anyway
)

What about the fact that they had room temperature superconductors that had antigravity effects?

www.halexandria.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

...Because I know conclusively it was the pleiadians.

And they hate those anunnaki..

Wait...what?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
... We're not staying here forever, we just mining some rocks. The peons will have to make do with a temporary structure...and when you're in the need to lounge, head back to the ship and kick your feet up. Your planet is dying...what time do you have to build elaborate, nicely furnished palaces...for peons to slave in? Besides, this won't take very long. We don't plan on living on this planet...we're just passing through.

Um...yeah...but...according to all that great "research" in the OP article, the aliens were here for several hundred thousand years. Even if that would be considerded a drop in the proverbial bucket for their lifespan, you honestly think that creatures who are that advanced, with the technology to alter life on a genetic level as well as traverse vast expanses of space...would life in grass and stone huts?
Is that like the alien equivalent of slumming it?
This whole claim from the very beginning is utterly ridiculous.
Besides, not only has this whole topic been discussed here on ATS, but, regarding one of my previous posts (which seems to be corroborated by data in the article) the structures show absolutely NO evidence of being build upon surveyed land. There doesn't seem to be any land survey work done and all the structures were added haphazardly according to the contours of the landscape. You'd think an advanced race might consider paving and digging and building structures (even temporary structures, as according to the article, "temporary" still means 200,000+ years) that...oh...I don't know...are structurally sound and built on proper foundations.
I mean...y'know...like I said...not a historyologist so I can't make any real professionally educated theories.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Interesting article, I'd say the PROOF is a bit sketchy, however.

Just because it has been that long since Orion's belt was on the horizon does not mean that that is when these structures were built.

Beautiful artifacts, they 'look' alien.

But then, what makes you think that these dwellings weren't surveyed?

Advanced technology, interstellar travel, and you really think that they just put up dwellings willy nilly?

Just because you don't get how they did it doesn't stand to reason that they didn't do it.

I mean, whatever they did worked, since the ruins are still there, maybe even 160,000 years later...

I love anomalies that shake up our understanding of History.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

This is nothing new, I remember reading a thread or two about this story. It's the size of LA and a pilot found it, it was built to harvest gold for the annunaki and is actually next to a place in africa known for gold. This is all off the top of my head, I have an eye appointment to be at in the next 20minutes (luckily my eye doctor is down the street) so I cannot post the source, but like I said I do remember reading about this some time ago.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yay! More PROOF. I am not even going to read the OP, since everyone who posts a new thread nowadays claims to have PROOF of something, yet they DON'T.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Proof.......nope opinion.

How is this not in the Grey Area or hoax bin???

How can you claim proof, but neglect to provide anything of the sort???

Id seriously take a look in a dictionary and look up the definition of the word Proof......as our definitions clearly differ haha

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
160,000 years ago
what was the climate like, was it desert,forest open grassland
were there any dangerous animals
if I were an alien
I would drop off the workers and let them get on with it, they would soon build their selters,if they needed water well anyone can take water out of the air, just pour ice cold water in a glass on a hot day and you will get water on the outside of the glass from the air. Yes I would toddle off to nice places in my flying machine because this God thing dosn't go away just because your not there.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII

And lastly, if these things are indeed 400, 000 to 200,000 years old,

Well, they're not, there is solid dating evidence that puts them firmly in the Neolithic period.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So Anunnaki is the name of the serpent in the garden of Eden!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
one thing that i dont get is that evryone is saying that this is one mans theroy. well even so wasent it one mans theroy about how gravity worked and evrything else. so yha this is a theroy but that is how people learn. evry thing is based off theroys lets take the theroy of reletivity for example... its just a theroy that people take as facts and as i have seen in the past facts change based on new theroys. so who knows only time will well at least thats my oppinon sorry about the spelling and if it dosent make since il try to re say what im saying later. well il catch u all later late for a doctors appointment.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

The Annunaki aliens can have anything you want. Just like the Cybermen* can.

* original ones from Mondas, not the re-invented Cybus Industries ones

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I glossed through the last few pages of replies so I hope I'm not repeating something that's already been said;

The "metropolis" in this article as proof of the Anunnaki are structures that range from the ancient through middle ages to the modern, they are animal corrals, some used as anchors for thatched or thorn-bush structures, some more permanently made of crude stacked rocks. You'll see that none of these are shaped or quarried stone but rather "found" rocks. Most of this was from the activities of ancient man undergoing the advent of "Pastorilism", not really nomads, not really settled into proper cities, some irrigation, some semi-permanent structures as animal corrals, but still relying on less-permanent structures as those made from thorn-bush (which has long vanished from the landscape).

Pastoralism and Archaeology

There are also early henges and other standing stones, some of the earliest of these erected towards the end of the neolithic, found in Africa, evidence of the peoples who lived in a once-green Sahara. Nabta Playa is a good example of this (excuse the links afro-centric bias).

What I found a little bit comical is that these crude stone corrals and henges are supposed to be evidence of a space-faring race coming to Earth for whatever reasons (Gold? The chance to mate with monkeys?) Wouldn't an advanced high-tech space faring race do a little better than this? They were supposed to have been here on Earth for tens of thousands of years, yet this is what amounts to "evidence of there presence. Mankind, since the advent of civilization has blanketed the Earth in vast cities, most of that occurring in just the past few hundred years with the advent of the industrial age. Given these "anunakki" were here for supposedly thousands and thousands of years, we'd be knee-deep in their city ruins along with all the other trappings of an advanced civilization.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tompumped
I never thought i'd really consider the reptilians as fact, but anything is possible.

My very good friend told me he saw someone transform. This is someone who knew nothing about reptilians at all. I asked if it look like a reptile and he was shocked I asked..

He wasn't on drugs, we drank and I got kicked out of the NYC club an hour before they saw it. Our other friend that was with us saw it and he was genuinely scared. He called me and you could hear the fear i his voice. He couldn't remember where the car was and he wanted me to meet him.

It was almost closing time when it happened IIRC.

edit on 7-6-2011 by tompumped because: added a word

edit on 7-6-2011 by tompumped because: (no reason given)

Interesting story.
However, proof of absinthe?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I also am questioning myself about all the gold disappearance happening worldwide... Hid on Earth or sent to... Nibiru?...

no

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Originally posted by xFiDgetx

Soooo.... It was, what, one alien? Did he come down here in a one way little pod with nothing but his trusty pocket gene modifier?
You want to talk about infrastructure, sheesh.

No idea. But even if they came on down with the equivalent of a aircraft carrier battle group.
That still doesn't mean that they could build a metropolis out of thin air.

Unless of course the could materialize things out of thin air.

Exactly. You would also assume that if they came down here for resources that they had a way of getting them back to where they wanted them. One would expect to see much more than a few stone huts. I doubt they were coming down here to steal resources and thought to themselves 'lets really mess with em and make it look like they did all this.'
Unless they could materialize things out of thin air of course.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

These are rock huts. Not a metropolis. And humans didn't exist 500-200,000 years ago. We are a species no older than 50,000 years, although our very human-looking ancestors started popping up some 200,000 years ago, they didn't have the brain advancements we have.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I didn't read the entire article, but I find it very hard to believe that a mining operation could last in one location for over 30,000 years. Granted I don't have any geological training or mining experience it just seems to me that after even 1,000 years you would run out of gold to mine in that location. Especially considering these ancient aliens supposedly had advanced technology that I'm sure would surpass even our modern technologies in mining. So how does this add up? 30,000 years of mining..Doesn't seem logical.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeannyska1

I also am questioning myself about all the gold disappearance happening worldwide... Hid on Earth or sent to... Nibiru?...

Gold consumption is 50% jewelry, 40% investment, and 10% industry.
Although since we're talking about gold NANOparticles, it wouldn't be hard to use less than 1% and not have anyone notice.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join