It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The oldest Metropolis on Earth was built by the Anunnaki! PROOF!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
your title claims "proof"
I'm sorry, there's no proof whatsoever

I would appreciate if people would be more careful when using words like "evidence" or "proof".
what's wrong with "possible"?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

I would appreciate if people would be more careful when using words like "evidence" or "proof".

Show me a proof that egiptians have made the piramides....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx

Soooo.... It was, what, one alien? Did he come down here in a one way little pod with nothing but his trusty pocket gene modifier?
You want to talk about infrastructure, sheesh.

No idea. But even if they came on down with the equivalent of a aircraft carrier battle group.
That still doesn't mean that they could build a metropolis out of thin air.

Unless of course the could materialize things out of thin air.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
how does this prove Anunnaki built this? Does it say built by Anunnaki? How do you jump strait to anunnaki when there is an old city found? Most likely it 99.9% it was built by humans.

With 0.1 percent that it was ...

I would like the anunnaki to come and fess up.

Because I know conclusively it was the pleiadians.

And they hate those anunnaki..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Things get even more interesting after combining them with the Sumerian tablets. The Sumerians wrote their history after the accounts of the Anunnaki themselves. Here is how the Anunnaki came to Earth and why:

1. Nibiru's atmosphere was rapidly degrading;

2. Anu became king after dethroning Alalu on their home planet;

3. Alalu thought he could get the throne back if repairing the atmosphere and saving everyone, so he took his flying disc (how cool!) and went on a journey to the 'forbidden planet'.
(This is VERY strange! Why was Earth forbidden to them & who gave them the interdiction to come here??)

4. Alalu arrived here and marveled. Our atmosphere was suitable to his specie and we had waters. Next, he tested the water and found it suitable to their needs. He drank and found the water to be good. Then, he used a special device to test if the water came in contact with GOLD. The result was positive, but in small quantities.
Alalu was exalted! He ran uphill into the woods in order to get closer to the place were water emerged from inside the earth. He tested the water again and got the confirmation that our planet is rich in GOLD.

5. The tablets tell that he got scared by a snake and killed it with his -sort of- laser shooting staff. He was also wearing his 'fish scales' suit. Were the Sumerians referring to his Reptilian appearance or to his space travelling suit? I don't know!

(If that was his suit, then we can imagine him wearing a suit like the Jaffa warriors of Stargate:
images.wikia.com...)

6. Alalu marveled how short our days are. He could barely sleep in his space craft, waiting for the Sunlight. He did more testings and later contacted Nibiru from his disc to tell them that he was the one to find Gold on Earth and also said that our planet is suitable to their specie.

7. Anu, the new king of Nibiru, organised an expedition, and later brought reptilian slaves to work in the mines.

(From another source I found out that this reptilian specie was brought from another planet where some of the Anunnaki used to live in underground bases. This reptilian specie later fought against their enslavers. The Sumerians knew that both reptilian species are one and the same, because the Anunnaki never told them the truth).

The tablets also speak of Anu coming to Earth periodically and Alalu ambushing Anu while leaving Earth.

Has Sitching invented EVERYTHING? Why did they give him access to the Sumerian tablets if his interpretations were so fault? It is one thing to wrongfully translate words or sometimes phrases and a totally different thing to invent EVERYTHING.

My final conclusion is that Sitchin's translations are accurate enough to consider them genuine.
edit on 7-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
I believe that this is nothing but speculation on how it got there.

Believe what you wish, but continue to research until things fall into place.

It takes a while but it'll soon resonate as true.

The signs are everywhere but hidden in plain view.

I guess you also believe the New World Order doesn't exist?
Or the Illuminati?
I guess you also believe dirt-poor muslim cave men carried out 9/11 and 7/7 successfully beating a MULTI - TRILLION DOLLAR DEFENCE SYSTEM, capable of sending things to the moon and mars, yet not even capable of curng the problems on the street, they just add to it with the war on drugs and war on terror which is a WAR ON FREEDOM

I've thought many times how could a HUMAN do this to another

Slowly ive started to believe it

Hell, ya might as well say AIR, ELECTRICITY, RADIO FREQUENCY OR SOUND or even LOVE doesn't exist because you can't "SEE" it

Don't know what a star is but ill deffo flag ya mate!

Respect bro

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

or this!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

well, this is an interesting find, never heared of that..perhaps this explosion and radiation can be explained with a supernova incident in these times?..

..Annunaki, well.. as Sitchin is completely wrond, disproven, I tend to say fake.I watched this videos of Icke and Credo Mutawa, interesting, but tend to say..fake.

cheers
edit on 7-6-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dannijca

No, I will not enter your discursive trick.
As I am not claiming a thing, I don't have to "proof".
Those who claim should proof (and should understand what "proof" means")

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I always laugh when I see "PROOF!" in the thread title.

The only proof those images are showing is..we have huge green fields in Africa.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The exact location of the calendar is listed on www.makomati.com. The first calculations of the age of the calendar were made based on the rise of Orion, a constellation known for its three bright stars forming the "belt" of the mythical hunter. The Earth wobbles on its axis and so the stars and constellations change their angle of presentation in the night sky on a cyclical basis. This rotation, called the precession completes a cycle about every 26,000 years. By determining when the three stars of Orion's belt were positioned flat (horizontal) against the horizon, we can estimate the time when the three stones in the calendar were in alignment with these conspicuous stars. The first rough calculation was at least 25,000 years ago. But new and more precise measurements kept increasing the age. The next calculation was presented by a master archaeoastronomer who wishes to remain anonymous for fear of ridicule by the academic fraternity. His calculation was also based on the rise of Orion and suggested an age of at least 75,000 years. The most recent and most acurate calculation, done in June 2009, suggests an age of at least 160,000 years, based on the rise of Orion - flat on the horizon - but also on the erosion of dolerite stones found at the site. Some pieces of the marker stones had been broken off and sat on the ground, exposed to natural erosion. When the pieces were put back together about 3 cm of stone had already been worn away. These calculation helped assess the age of the site by calculating the erosion rate of the dolerite.

That was the only part of the article I found could have some proof it states how they date the age of the stone placements due to calculations that deduct how long ago in time the 3 stars of orion would have aligned over the 3 stones. I dont really have the time at the moment to research that part of the article further it could well all be BS but if the ancient calendar exists and lines up the galactic events the way its described here then that is pretty remarkable evidence of some very ancient civilization in Africa. Though nothing in the article at all proves the exsistance of the "Annunaki" establishing it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Actually these sites have been quite well studied now by archaeologists, including a colleague of mine.

They date to the Neolithic, and hover around the time just after the adoption of agriculture. Some of them are dwellings, some are little fortlets/defensive structures, and the majority are cattle pens. (We know they were used to keep cattle from the phosphate analyses that has been done.)

The archaeology of Africa used to be severely under-developed, but there have been big strides made in the last 15 or 20 years as more and more work has been done.

(First comment here, I just noticed this and because I\'m an archaeologist I happened to know quite a lot about these sites.
)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Nice pictures and that's about it. No proof for the claimed years. It just falls into a work of fiction. And you claim this points to true human history?
How naive and gullible can you be? Come on now, there is no proof on that site for anything except that the people operating it are new age nut jobs. I think too many of you make threads with titles intentionally to pull people in like you're selling something. Stop it!
edit on 7-6-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

Thanks for your post makes more sense, have you ever heard of this stone calendar mentioned in the article?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
The following discovery is of immense importance in our quest to find the TRUE human history.

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa.
Part of a larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed - are you ready - from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!

Read everything here: HumansAreFree.com...

From the article "The first rough calculation was at least 25,000 years ago. But new and more precise measurements kept increasing the age. The next calculation was presented by a master archaeoastronomer who wishes to remain anonymous for fear of ridicule by the academic fraternity."

Wow...the more of the article you read, the LESS credible the evidence becomes!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

So you are asking for "proofs" and you dont have proof for anything? lol

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

So you are asking for "proofs" and you dont have proof for anything? lol

Do I have to assume you can't read?
Where do I "ask" for proof?
Please stick to what's being said: I said there's no "proof", contrary to what the title suggested.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

So can you tell what could be for you a proof in this case? only a example

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Surely this goes against the t&c's of the site?

Then again apparently it's to "reboot" topics every few months, not adding anything new, just the same links.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I hate to rain on the parade but these are cattle pens... nothing more... sorry.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I wish using the term "proof" was a bannable offense.

This isnt proof of the Anunnaki it just shows there was a possible civilization there, it doesn't prove it was aliens.

You seem to post a lot from that site.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join