It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The oldest Metropolis on Earth was built by the Anunnaki! PROOF!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I do believe that ET's have and are still visiting earth on a regular basis, but why would a civilisation that has the technology to not only know how (And one would assume have the capability) to repair their atmosphere with gold nano-particles, and also has the capability of space travel to Earth come here to kick a few stones around.

If they made it here, it's sure as hell that they didn't float down on pebbles, so why wouldn't they erect something more technologically advanced?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

And where exactly is the proof?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by gekados

And where exactly is the proof?

Did you even bother of reading the link before making your ridicules comment?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Its old news from 2009.

Thing is its never been proven nor will any NON CONSPIRACY WEBSITE even bother writing one single blurb about it. So who knows....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It isn't really a single site. Not a "metropolis". It is a lot of separate structures (stone walls) which cover a large area. Many of the actual structures utilize existing natural formations, thus the irregularity.

The principles of construction, the use of stone and cement are the same as in the "elliptical" kraal; there is no definite plan, the shape and arrangement of the enclosures being determined solely by the natural features of the ground.
www.1911encyclopedia.org...

The builders were most likely to be the Bantu who began moving into the area a few centuries ago.
www.joburg.org.za...

edit on 6/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

I don't know about all the ananuki craziness.
However all those circles for miles around aren't natural.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

I wonder if this is Ophir? This is a biblical city some say was in Africa.

Interestingly in the Zecharia Sitchin book 12th planet he references an African mine where one of the brothers was head of the mining operation. According to the creation epic or whatever "genuine artifact" his book was based on, the DNA engineering and creation of humans took place in this area for purposes of mining this mine.

Also interestingly it is confirmed in the Bible an extraordinary wealthy city was there and since this required mining you can imagine it was perfected there. It sort of backs up what Sitchin claimed was written by the Summerians.

Trying to remember where on the planet mankind or the earliest fossil records of humans were found. I think it's also Africa and Lucy So if you add these three together (and consider Lucy a clue) you have some very interesting corroborating accounts and evidence written and discovered thousands of years apart. A mining operation here was were mankind originated.

Ophir (Hebrew: אוֹפִיר, Modern Ofir Tiberian ʼÔp̄îr) is a port or region mentioned in the Bible, famous for its wealth.

King Solomon is supposed to have received a cargo of gold, silver, sandalwood, precious stones, ivory, apes and peacocks from Ophir, every three years.

Theorized or conjectural locations

Africa Biblical scholars, archaeologists and others have tried to determine the exact location of Ophir. Vasco da Gama's companion Tomé Lopes reasoned that Ophir would have been the ancient name for Great Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe, the main center of sub-African trade in gold in the Renaissance period — though the ruins at Great Zimbabwe are now dated to the medieval era, long after Solomon is said to have lived. The identification of Ophir with Sofala in Mozambique was mentioned by Milton in Paradise Lost

Ophir is the subject of H. Rider Haggard's novel King Solomon's Mines, which places the lost city in South Africa.en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
When I saw the pics, I admit I got interested in what those circles were. They look like they could be the foundation of buildings, When I started reading farther down and saw Nibiru mentioned, that was it for me. This is not a credible web site. It's a Mother Earth, Spiritual Healing, Nibiru sort of site.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

I'm sorry, but I expect an ancient metropolis built by a space-faring race of gods to look more like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92d98f2f101d.jpg[/atsimg]

Not a pile of rocks.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Of course, like anything that's actually important, this too will fall through the cracks. I've almost lost hope except for the people here that share an open collective mind. Thankfully we have this place to come to.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

I read the entire article and I can't find any kind of proof suggesting who might have constructed any of this. A date is not proof of aliens...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
how does this prove Anunnaki built this? Does it say built by Anunnaki? How do you jump strait to anunnaki when there is an old city found? Most likely it 99.9% it was built by humans.

Do you see a huge sign above New-York saying "Built By Humans"???

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

You mean it wasn't?
What are the options?

edit on 6/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
When they put proof on their titles its easier to get more readers...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
man its a really good thing we got all these people to tell us its not proof - I woulda never figured that out on my own.......

meanwhile, very interesting discovery for archeologist - can't wait to see what they dig up

how much you want to bet the people who did build it sat around talking about the end of the world

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

It isn't exactly a recent discovery and archeology (the real kind) has been done.

These ruins were discovered by Adam Renders in 1868 and explored by Karl Mauch in 1871. They became well known to English readers from J. T. Bent's account of the Ruined Cities of Mashonaland, but the popularity of that work disseminated a romance concerning their age and origin which was only dispelled when scientific investigations undertaken in 1905 showed it to be wholly without historical warrant. Even before this it had been clear to archaeologists and ethnologists that there was no evidence to support the popular theory that Zimbabwe had been built in very ancient days by some Oriental people. Swan's measurements, which had misled Bent into accepting a chronology based on a supposed orientation of the "temple," had been shown to be inexact. There was no authentic instance of any inscription having been found there or elsewhere in Rhodesia. Numerous objects had been discovered in the course of excavations, but not one of them could be recognized as more than a few centuries old, while those that were not demonstrably foreign imports were of African type.

www.1911encyclopedia.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

errmmmm.... how are they supposed to do that?
There's no infrastructure to provide the raw materials.
Nor is there factories to work the raw materials into something useable.
Nor to deliver them to the site.
No heavy construction equipment to put materials into place.
Plus no skilled laborers.

You are from light years away and all you have are a bunch of monkeys that you can genetically engineer to do your work for you.
Slave labor is pretty cheap. Plus they'd worship you as a god.
Sounds like a win win situation to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well it sure beats reading about Obama's birth certificate

Maybe Anunnaki's weren't very good building engineers and liked making stone circles metropolis-es rather than shining cities of steel and glass, to remind them of when they were still turtles?

lol

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

Just simply amazing

the info speaks fot itself, not many will digest this

S&F

NAMASTE my friend keep bringing stuff like this!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

well since I'm nothing more than an armchair anything - the information is absolutely new to me - and therefore its a worthy thread, lest I never find out about it ever

S&F for the OP

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join