It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The oldest Metropolis on Earth was built by the Anunnaki! PROOF!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The following discovery is of immense importance in our quest to find the TRUE human history.

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa.
Part of a larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed - are you ready - from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!

Read everything here: HumansAreFree.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Very interesting article.

All new to me, nice find

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You might not get a lot of support from folks on this board regarding the Annunaki. (Unfortunately, because most people associate these stories/beliefs with Sitchin (obv), and he gets a bad rap despite many GOOD aspects of his work)

I happen to think there is a lot of believable truths in all these stories. It's a shame they don't get more serious attention.

After all, the more technologically advanced we become the more we try to branch out and expand our knowledge of the universe - I mean, look at how far we've (humans) come in just 50 years of space exploration. It would only take a civilization slightly more advanced than us to have come here and colonized earth 10s, 100s of thousands or even millions of years ago.

The Terra Papers seem to come to mind.

Interesting find, anyway. Thx.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Once again another thread that has PROOF in the title and provides no such thing. Your link provides varying threads of a tangled argument however no one piece has any definitive proof or evidence. I am a supporter of the ancient astronaut theory however ancient ruins do not instantly point to aliens colonising us for gold production. I would need to see evidence of said mines, tools used, carbon dating on said tools to convince me otherwise. If you want proof of Alien intervention then look at the links below, this is definitive proof if you ask me

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.rense.com...

www.indiadivine.org...

controversialhistory.blogspot.com...

The land is still irradiated in places as Chernobyl, cities destroyed instantly, detailed plans on how to build flying machines, this is the part of ancient astronaut theory that I believe in

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Interesting find OP. With some intetresting implications as well. So far though, I've only been able to find blogs and forums and such talking about it. Not that I disbelieve the find, but I would like to see at least an acknowledgement from the mainstream on this. I'll have to do some more digging and see what I come with.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
how does this prove Anunnaki built this? Does it say built by Anunnaki? How do you jump strait to anunnaki when there is an old city found? Most likely it 99.9% it was built by humans.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I had heard of this finding a few months back, but I didn't know it was linked to gold mining... It does put Sitchin's work into perspective, despite some people saying he was a fraud...

Very interesting article!

I also am questioning myself about all the gold disappearance happening worldwide... Hid on Earth or sent to... Nibiru?...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If these really are hundreds of thousands of years old well that means our history must be rewritten but before I make any assumptions I would like to see these sites excavated and see what comes out. I will say this though.. There is a gold mine that is over 100,000 years old in that area that would suggest what you are saying is true.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting find and well-put together article (although, I'll need to go through it more thoroughly and watch all the videos later) but one thing I do see a lot of are the words "their belief" "speculation" and "it was thought" and other speculative wording.

The author (the whole site really) is founded in the belief of reptilians and Niburu and all that, so there's my red flag that the site is really bias towards that belief in the first place. I don't believe in the reptilian theory at all and Niburu..well, I just don't buy into it. I absolutely do believe that humans and really ancient civilizations have been around longer than is believed and there's a whole lot of history about things that is yet to be discovered. I would take this information better if the whole reptilian thing was left out because it's obviously biased from the get-go.

As far as "proof' of anything..well, they found a new possible really old civilization. Annunaki? Not really. I wish people would use the word proof with a little more hesitation.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Your threshold for the word proof seems a little weak.

Yes you've got some old structures.

But there is no proof that these structures were build by aliens.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Sorry to say built by humans.

large gold mining area early man.....

no aliens

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I agree it looks more built by humans but why mine for gold? It is a soft metal, not very useful for cavemen...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing find op, i have often wondered were in sam hill does all the gold go too

yes, our past has been hidden directly in front of our eyes, as this lasting agreement is carried out

Again nice find

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

Take a old story - it's been posted here before as I've seen it - then throw in the Anunnaki story and this constitutes proof?

Simply put? FAIL.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
I agree it looks more built by humans but why mine for gold? It is a soft metal, not very useful for cavemen...

Exactly it doesn't make sense there's no reason people of that time needed or used gold. Wouldn't there be gold jewelery or whatever they were using the gold for..?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

(Our science reached the same conclusions without knowing the Sumerian stories. According to our scientists we can use gold nanoparticles to repair Earth’s damaged ozone layer).

Well I like this artical and THANKS. Super question is: HOW OLD IS MAN AGAIN

Annuaik are disliked for some odd reason

S&F
They knew I was gonna like this 1

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
The following discovery is of immense importance in our quest to find the TRUE human history.

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa.
Part of a larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed - are you ready - from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!

Read everything here: HumansAreFree.com...

Sorry there is no proof it was built by Annunaki, so that alone in your title is bullcrap (sorry)

As far as finding an old city, sure it looks that way.

Looks like the Annunaki crap is a huge stretch in my opinion.

The article lays out things nicely, then go bonkers at the Annunaki section (no proof supplied, nothing that proves anything)

Besides, as soon as I saw proof in your heading I assumed there was no proof.... and look! I was right.

I can't give you a S&F unless you change your headline to be factual.
edit on 6-6-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I think the OP proof is these are around ancient gold mines and / WHO are the GOLDS back then in any ancient data who was mining GOLD um sayen give it a chance.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I believe that this is nothing but speculation on how it got there.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There is no explanation what so ever of how who ever came up with this, dated the site at 160,000 to 200,000 BCE.

If you look up the author Michael Tellinger who's work this article is largely based on, he has a degree in pharmacology and has been a musician for many years, he is not trained in archaeology.

As there are similar sites in Africa that have been dated to the stone age it's much more reasonable to conclude that these ruins are of a similar age.

I don't think you can site an opinion piece article as proof of very much really and there's definitely no proof in there that an alien species built this place. It's all just one guy's theory.

edit on 6-6-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join