It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If high oxygen concentrate on Land makes large animals. Does the same apply for VOSTOK creatures?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Agreed, either way it doesn't change the fact that whatever they find under Lake Vostok will be VERY interesting!

If they ever continue the experiment, anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Montana
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Agreed, either way it doesn't change the fact that whatever they find under Lake Vostok will be VERY interesting!

If they ever continue the experiment, anyway.

I cant wait to see atleast some sea cams if they let us. And thanks for understanding

be well

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I hope we (USA/West) can get in there and drill the last bit before the Ruskies come back....

I don't think the Russians will be openly sharing anything too quickly.

I was unable to see the make up the the Russian team but I believe they are all russian and/or allies (meaning NOT the USA).

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is a fascinating subject and creates many more questions than answers. Conditions may have continued in some places after the flood since in Numbers 13:23 the Israelites came back from a land where the people were very tall and it took two men to carry back a cluster of grapes from their vines.

Now as to the tomato. The tomato in fact not an annual, but a tender perennial. If it is grown in a frost free environment it will remain growing indefinitely. It is a small point of contention in the study, but the tomato's lifespan is not being extended beyond its reasonable annual lifetime, the conditions are allowing it to express its natural perennialism.
edit on 6/6/2011 by czygyny because: misplaced 's'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join