It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Tells Golan Protesters to Show Restraint After 23 Killed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That should work, I mean shooting and killing unarmed protesters and then ordering them to show restraint sounds like a good plan.

What will they do if 1,000,000 unarmed protesters show up?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
I wouldn't even give you the respect to answering your quote because I know it will only lead to a 5 page long argument like you've derailed my last 2 threads with your rants.

My arguements are rants? What are yours? Text infused with sheer brilliance?

That is what ATS - a medium for endless rants.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Let me organise 30 people who disagree with you living where you do and we'll try to storm your house, (your territory, your private border) and I bet if you have a firearm you'll use it.

What border??
Only Israel and a few corrupt US politicians even recognize the land as belonging to Israel..
The rest of the world says it's Syrian land...

It's Syrians trying to get back to THEIR land, not breaching borders.....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Only Israel and a few corrupt US politicians even recognize the land as belonging to Israel..

Status: Internationally recognised as Syrian territory occupied by Israel.[1] Currently under Israeli civil administration. Claimed by Syria.
Link

Btw you do know why Israel won't give up the Golan Heights right? Because if they did, that's the end of Israel. The Sea of Galilee is the primary source of water for Israel (and Jordan, including the Jordan River which Israel diverted....). Without the Golan, Israel would dry up and die.

And as we all know (or some of you may know) water is becoming more and more scarce. Wars are being waged over water rights as a matter of fact.
edit on 6-6-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by Ben81

Even women and children will probably be shot. And how stupid can you be when knowing that you will get shot and probably killed, you still try and cross over the border with your baby.

Yes they are obviously using women and children as "Human Shields"! Whether or not the policy is wrong they know what happens if they try to cross the border! Do they think they can change this policy by sending in the women and children?

Utter stupidity on their parts! Just as stupid is the morons in the "extremist muslim" (not all muslims) world who actually think these people are heroes!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
aqs usual the zionazi apologists have overrun the thread . if syria tries to stop protests , then its genocide , and if israel murders civilians , then israel is right .

yes , great logic zionazis , go back to the rock you crawled from and get your wages from Soros .

Really! So just because people post a different opinion to you the thread is being "overrun" as you put it? Now that is showing real tolerance for others expressing their opinion! Hmmmmmm!

Again in case you missed it, the point is they they were going to be killed if they attempted crossing the border! They did it anyway and paid the price! It's their fault for using women and children!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

The protesters were in danger so the US kickstarted a bombing campaign to "protect" them.

Before you start bagging the US over Libya do some research! It is actually a NATO operation that was "kickstarted" as you put it by a European nation! The US are only fulfilling their obligations a NATO partner!

Another lame attempt at extending this threat from not only attacking Israel but now the US Hmmmmmmm!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Do what the Egyptians do, don't use violence and make Israel look bad. Not the other way around violence will lead to more violence. You think they would know already?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
That should work, I mean shooting and killing unarmed protesters and then ordering them to show restraint sounds like a good plan.

nuke them, most likely.

what would you do?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by daggyz

Let me organise 30 people who disagree with you living where you do and we'll try to storm your house, (your territory, your private border) and I bet if you have a firearm you'll use it.

What border??

It's Syrians trying to get back to THEIR land, not breaching borders.....

what are they going back FOR?

they forget the toaster or shut off the oven?

wow, you people can't see this is staged by ashad?

now today, the syrian officials stopped them from doing that crazy stuff again.

rush the border of n.korea.
they shot and killed a tourist for stepping in a no go zone on a tour!!

geeze!

edit on 6-6-2011 by fooks because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

nuke them, most likely.

what would you do?

A gesture of peace, I'd offer them food and drink, and medical assistance, then invite their leaders to meet with ours for discussions where they can voice their grievances, and try my best to find a peaceful solution that we can all live with.

Any other option that involves violence is futile, and will only bring about more conflict, and eventually wars that will devastate the entire region.

But you see, this isn't possible, not where orders to shoot first and ask questions later are the standing orders.

In the end, they will all burn, one way or the other, and should know they have brought it all upon themselves.

Were you wanting a more simple answer?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Dont underestimate the power of the dark side ..
if they have to nuke them up .. they will heartlessly do so

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Dont underestimate the power of the dark side ..
if they have to nuke them up .. they will heartlessly do so

Why waste nukes when they are complacent with dropping white phosphorus on civilians? Here's an image of a IDF attack on a UN school in Gaza with white phosphorus

I like how the OP article states that the IDF had no choice but to shoot the protestors as they kept approaching. You know what the IDF could of done instead of OPENING FIRE ON UNARMED CIVILIANS? Communication.

How can anyone support Israel, or anyone, for shooting unarmed civilians? Insane. They died for nothing! Are we not all human?
edit on 7-6-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
i don't think anybody agrees that shooting mexicans at the border is acceptable. especially women and children. the u.s. round them up, check their status and deport them back to mexico.

why. because an army intentionally killing civilians is a crime against humanity. but we have to remember, israel got a special pass, laminated too, from the u.s. making them exempt from international law.

it's gotten to the point where the u.s. can't condemn israel for anything. including killing unarmed protesters.

every other nation would have detained them and deported them back. not opened fire and massacring them.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz

Originally posted by Jepic
Anybody trespassing into Israeli occupied territory will be shot.

Haha, key word. Occupied territory

I couldn't have said it better myself. And by the way, that goes for every country in this planet. All they really do is occupy territory. After all, you can't really have control over a land indefinitely unless you DEFEND IT. History has shown just that. And is indeed still showing us exactly that.

Shall the most successful win.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Jepic because: he made a grammatical error.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join