It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Tells Golan Protesters to Show Restraint After 23 Killed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

U.S. Tells Golan Protesters to Show Restraint After 23 Killed

www.infowars.com

Clinton’s State Department has called for protesters on the border of Israel’s occupied Golan Heights in Syria to “exercise restraint” in their demonstrations. “Provocative actions like this should be avoided,” it said after IDF soldiers killed 23 on Sunday.

The US statement emphasized that “Israel, like any sovereign nation, has a right to defend itself,” apparently including shooting unarmed protesters.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Another poor statement from miss Hilary Evil Clinton

around 30 unarmed civilians killed + 300 wounded

AND SHE SAY TO THEM TO USE SOME RESTRAINT ...

Syrians try to flee their country to avoid being killed
but are being killed without pity by the barbaric regime of Bibi

This is an unnaceptable bloodbath.. if they would had choose to help those poor syrian .. people would like them better
but they ALWAYS make their first move .. to shoot to kill
wonder why nobody in the world except the USA dont support them .. expecialy their actions .. of always killing innocent unarmed civilians

Rest of the story:

Despite numerous warnings, both verbal and later warning shots in the air, dozens of Syrians continue to approach the border and IDF (Israel Defense Forces) forces were left with no choice but to open fire towards the feet of protesters in efforts to deter further actions,” an Israeli army spokesman told AFP.

Syria’s government news agency SANA quoted Health Minister Wael al-Halki as saying the death toll included a woman and a child, adding that another 350 people suffered gunshot wounds.

On Sunday night, protesters said they were planning to stage a sit-down opposite the border.

Three weeks ago Israeli soldiers killed 13 Palestinian protesters who tried to enter Israel’s declared frontier with Lebanon and Syria during protests.

Sunday’s protest was held to mark the 44th anniversary of the Arab defeat in the 1967 Middle East war. Israel occupied Syria’s Golan Heights, the West Bank and the GazaStrip after the war.

and Bibi thinks he is better then Assad and Amhadinejad ??
he his worst than both of them reunited
its been yrs .. he is torturing and killing in war crime the poor palestinian people .. wonder why desesperated palestinian people who lost their complete family try to going suicide bomber on the IDF troops .. to avenge killed familly member

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6/6/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

she must be using the Zionist dictionary

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb21f5e29065.gif[/atsimg]

It is quiet obvious that she is. Zionists are shooting unarmed men and children, while she tells unarmed men and children to show restrained.

Shouldn't it be the opposite, Hillary telling Zionists to show some restrain? And go a little further and say murder of unarmed men and children is a crime against humanity? Wouldn't that fit the normal dictionary we are all using?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Israelis have made it clear. Anybody trespassing into Israeli occupied territory will be shot. It's their fault if they do so anyway.

Besides, why should another nation pay the price for your nation's problems. It seems to me, that if you really care for your country you would do the same thing they are doing in Libya; arm yourself and rebel against the bad guys, not flee like a coward.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Israelis have made it clear. Anybody trespassing into Israeli occupied territory will be shot. It's their fault if they do so anyway.

Besides, why should another nation pay the price for your nation's problems. It seems to me, that if you really care for your country you would do the same thing they are doing in Libya; arm yourself and rebel against the bad guys, not flee like a coward.

Yes they have made it clear .. they dont have any heart when it concern a non jew

for them arabs are subhuman people .. and that 1 jew = 1000 arabs
thats why they dont have any problem killing any muslim ..

dont excuse bibi regime .. or shame on you to approve those unarmed civilian killed
there is other method to avoid killing unarmed civilian ..

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That is such a ridiculous comment.
I'm pretty sure that whoever crosses that line will be shot. Not just arabs. If you don't believe so, go over there and try it. I guarantee you a jew or any person of any race or culture will be shot if they try or cross over the fence.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

That is such a ridiculous comment.
I'm pretty sure that whoever crosses that line will be shot. Not just arabs. If you don't believe so, go over there and try it. I guarantee you a jew or any person of any race or culture will be shot if they try or cross over the fence.

Even woman and children .. ??

once again .. BAD EXCUSES

in the ME the most barbaric and NON DEMOCRATIC regime is the one owned by Bibi
and it is only 67 yrs old ...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Even women and children will probably be shot. And how stupid can you be when knowing that you will get shot and probably killed, you still try and cross over the border with your baby.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Even women and children will probably be shot. And how stupid can you be when knowing that you will get shot and probably killed, you still try and cross over the border with your baby.

Your mentality is very disturbing, you believe innocent women and children being murdered in cold blood is acceptable and it is the victim's fault.

How does that make you any different than those who blame the rape victim for getting raped?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

you nailed t right on the head..these idiots go there to get shot and be hailed a hero.....have you noticed that most of the people who got out of gaza ended up in a christian country because the surrounding muslim countrys dont want them.....

edit on 6-6-2011 by fatdad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

I believe it is a bad policy. But it is a policy being used right now nevertheless. Bloodshed will not give them the peace they are looking for. It will incite more hatred and anger, which will lead to more bloodshed.

Read carefully because a conflict will not bring justice.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

reply to post by confreak

I believe it is a bad policy. But it is a policy being used right now nevertheless. Bloodshed will not give them the peace they are looking for. It will incite more hatred and anger, which will lead to more bloodshed.

Read carefully because a conflict will not bring justice.

With that kind of policy .. its easy for us to know which of the Israeli regime or Palestinian doesnt wants peace

very hard to make peace with a tyran/criminal regime

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It is indeed hard to find peace when you cross the border and get yourself killed. It's hard to find peace that way indeed.

For these people shall find a different kind of peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's weird how Israel can get away with it, but the US doesn't allow national guard troops to carry weapons guarding our border with Mexico. I don't see all the "open border" nuts demanding Israel to have open borders.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So you think Israel using lethal force to prevent Syrians from crossing their borders is barbaric and biased against anyone but jews?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by Ben81

So you think Israel using lethal force to prevent Syrians from crossing their borders is barbaric and biased against anyone but jews?

But don't you know that any time Israel does anything, it gets labeled by the haters as the most barbaric and racist country ever? I just see the usual suspects on here pounding their drums again.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by Ben81

8 countries have suffered from huge uprising so far
tell me another border crossing that resulted into a massive bloodbath ...

This is once again a proof that the regime in Israel is the most tyranical one in the ME
doesnt care at all for human life ..
Its them them and them
in Bibi regime i have NEVER EVER see any sort of kindness
to support the idea that they might want peace with their fellow arabs brother and sisters

so hypocrite with their "im the victime here" excuse
only evil would lie in such a way

its time to change their policies
wonder why they have so many bunkers
to feel safe after bashing on others
edit on 6/6/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Yes they have made it clear .. they dont have any heart when it concern a non jew

for them arabs are subhuman people .. and that 1 jew = 1000 arabs
thats why they dont have any problem killing any muslim ..

dont excuse bibi regime .. or shame on you to approve those unarmed civilian killed
there is other method to avoid killing unarmed civilian ..

Why should Israel classify any Islamic Middle Easterner anything other than an enemy after all the Islamic countries surrounding Israel have declared they will destroy them? Seems pretty easy to condemn Israel without having tens of thousands of Islamic guns trained on your head, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa. The US is telling the PROTESTERS to show restraint when Israel is doing the killing? What the fu(&*&^ kinda bull(*& is that? Seriously it is just a matter of time when someone nukes Israel for this. We the USA are a civilized country and we don't go shooting up the borders. Seems like the Israeli's are not a civilized country.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Funny point.

Thousands of Central/South American immigrants rush the US border en mass daily.

No one mows them down though.

I guess we aren't massive racist bigoted murderous pricks like the psychopaths in the story.

Such blatant massacre style events are only the perfect example of how legitimate that nation really is.

Oh yeah, and if these Israelites are the so called "God's Chosen Peoples" , than I think their "God" = "Satan". Obviously!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join