It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the capital of kasakhstan also the capital of the new world order?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Looking at it through google earth revels some strange symbols laid out in landscaping. Especially around the capital and that pyramid. The elevation is a little low but not for the country as a whole (to survive a great flood). If they say DIA is the western HQ for the NWO then the East HQ would have some significant similarities. Large near by air port. (nearest run way is 2 miles long)... Military presence seems low for it to be the next HQ. Sweeden would be my guess... or Switzerland...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Whilst I agree the symbolism is very spooky, it's not an area i've looked at myself - I just wondered how people are interpreting New World Order - Having come across a "secret society" that is a little less secret and read a document called The First Global Revolution it appears that the agenda is geared to Global Harmonization and not World Domination. This is not to say this is the agenda of all secret societies. And......it's headquarters is in Switzerland

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Horrid monumentalism in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Don't you know that Kazakstan is the ancestral home of the Ashkenazi Jews and that Ashkenazi Jews are central to the Illuminati?

If you don't like Jews you are anti-semitic but the majority of Jews in the world are not Semites, they are Turkic people from Kazakstan who converted to Judaism. Semitic Jews are Shepardi Jews and they are a small minority now and geneologically closer to the Arabs they hate. Semites are Arabs basically so the Jews even stole their race name when they hijacked the term "anti-semite".

Israelis say God promised Israel to the Jews but the only Jews living thousands of years ago were Shepardi. The Ashkenazi Zionist Jews have no claim to Israel but their own admittance.

Of course all this info is hidden at all costs.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Just a friendly neighborhood disinformation agent here, but it just so happens that pyramid shaped buildings are way cool. and putting symmetrical towers in front of it is just another way to say, 'this building is so pimp it has two extra buildings that don't do jack but to just be there.

We dont care who is going to end life as we know it. All we know is it will happen, because wealthy, well connected, powerful people don't think of us normal people as real live human beings and we cant shove their own feces back in their face to show them it still stinks.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

And if you wanted to get your oil from kasakhstan to the USA which peoples inconsiderately decided to put their countries right between you and the Persian Gulf and would need your help to become "Free" ?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Anyone know who funds the military?

I'm no military expert, but this thread got me skimming through Kazakh Military videos on youtube and I get the impression they are very Americanised, both in equipment, training and backing, I only got this from a few youtube videos so putting it out there to see if any other ATS'ers know more?

In fact, Kazakhstan army looks very kick-ass, I never knew they had such a good military, almost everyone in the west (including my ignorant self up until now) see's Kazakhstan as an under developed third world country, helped no doubt by Borat

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Some time ago i remember reading about an UFO spaceport and Alien Airport being built in Kazakhstan as well.

Did a quick search on it, and although i find a few references, i did not find any official confirmation yet.

Ufo port Kazakhstan
edit on 7-6-2011 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This op is almost an exact copy of one I did on ATS some time ago.

Please link and don't just copy.

This is an important part of the world and any members, readers posters will find the following interesting:

Kazakstan The Most Important Country on Earth?

Interesting contributions on this thread, have a peek for more info above.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'll admit, I laughed when I read the thread title.

My misconceptions were of Kazakhstan being a very poor, arid country where people ride camels instead of cars.

Thanks for enlightening me

Good research S+F.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
This op is almost an exact copy of one I did on ATS some time ago.

Please link and don't just copy.

This is an important part of the world and any members, readers posters will find the following interesting:

Kazakstan The Most Important Country on Earth?

this is not a copy of your thread!!!! i didnt even see your thread until someone linked to it in this one..
i researched this myself through various websites.. all links and sources are provided at the bottom of the thread..
actually, when i look at your thread, i dont even know how you come to your conclusion.. it is nothing like yours!!
and exactly what did i copy? please provide some evidence or at least a decent case before making accusations!
p.s you will not find any, because i wrote this myself, using the sources provided..(if we used the same sources, we may have SIMILAR content)

edit to add.. i read through your thread and i think you owe an apology, your thread and mine are nothing alike, you dont even talk about what my thread is about (the architecture and symbolism in the capital)
you wrote your thread so you should know that, the only motive i can see for your comment is to advertise your own thread while discrediting someone elses hard work and research. as you must be aware, it takes hours to make a thread like this, thats why im pretty pee'd at your comment!!
edit on 7/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The biggest problem with this theory is the idea that smart people would go live there ON PURPOSE.

Have you see the weather there? I have a family member working there, and it is such rough going that his family did not go with him. It's not a great place.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thank you for this information. Now I know which city to destroy when I gain my dbz powers

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm guessing, if this all goes down, then the Old Lemuria will rise up out of the ocean...Kazakhstan will be spared...Australia might be spared somewhat...Pretty much anywhere of real signifcance structurally, may also link into it geographically. They are obviously going to sacrifice 'posers' buildings, but the real important ones will stand and not be touched.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Very good thread, thanks. It may be the new world capital, but without beach front property I don't know how many of the movers and shakers will actually live there. A nice place to visit, but don't move the wife and kids.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

S+F to you. It seems even the most random places in the world has all this esoteric symbolism..Great info, thanks for sharing. Had no idea that Kazakhstan had so many resources & is the 7th largest country in the whole world.

Also, the post that questions the Borat Movie has some substance, as it did try showing Kazakhstan as a struggling, poor country.

Think I need to start looking up this Norman Foster fella...I've heard his name has popping up several times around here & even on TV.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
Anyone know who funds the military?

I'm no military expert, but this thread got me skimming through Kazakh Military videos on youtube and I get the impression they are very Americanised, both in equipment, training and backing, I only got this from a few youtube videos so putting it out there to see if any other ATS'ers know more?

]

I would highly recommend the book -
Crossing The Rubicon by Michael C. Ruppert

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Astana is not strategically placed near any global geopolitical megacomplex so it cannot be any capital for NWO plan as London or Washington is more likely the location.

Being far from everything can mean safety. Im sure they wont blow a nuke in Astana. But im not sure if London or Washington will still exist 6 months from now.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

And it seems the UFO's are turning up... 2 weeks ago

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow, I'll tell you what. Regardless of what this city/country may be in relation to the NWO, it just goes to show how media may implant a preconceived notion into one's mind. Before reading this thread, all I knew of this country was from the movie "Borat". Apparently, it wasn't even shot in this country! This city is certainly modern - maybe even ahead of it's time. Humans, including myself, can be so close minded at times.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join