It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO conspiracy is making people stupid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Personally i'm a science enthusiast. Love searching utubing for new science articles but when i came across this, well i think i've found why there are so many people still wrongly believing in this ridiculous conspiracy.

If you just look at just a few comments you can see the insanity of the people perpetuating this stupidity.

The motive here is to call Michio Kaku (en.wikipedia.org...) a nwo supporter. What the poster of this video doesn't realize is because he's against a conspiracy that doesn't exist, he confuses the wording 'terrorists' meaning what he thinks as anyone against the nwo as a terrorist. When in actuality Kaku is referring to terrorists like Muslim extremists.

For obvious reasons, if you start to think anyone referring to a future world united is meaning a crazy conspiracy about some evil elite eliminating a 3rd of the population and some v chip, Bilderberg group etc. Then of course you're going to get confused with reality and stop thinking coherently.

For future reference, please stop confusing progress in science with evil.... Thanks

edit on 6-6-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
No, I wouldn't say all that about him. I'd say he's a fear mongerer to the tired, weary sheeple and a crap professor but other then that. Not too much.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Personally i'm a science enthusiast. Love searching utubing for new science articles but when i came across this, well i think i've found why there are so many people still wrongly believing in this ridiculous conspiracy.

If you just look at just a few comments you can see the insanity of the people perpetuating this stupidity.

The motive here is to call Michio Kaku (en.wikipedia.org...) a nwo supporter. What the poster of this video doesn't realize is because he's against a conspiracy that doesn't exist, he confuses the wording 'terrorists' meaning what he thinks as anyone against the nwo as a terrorist. When in actuality Kaku is referring to terrorists like Muslim extremists.

For obvious reasons, if you start to think anyone referring to a future world united is meaning a crazy conspiracy about some evil elite eliminating a 3rd of the population and some v chip, Bilderberg group etc. Then of course you're going to get confused with reality and stop thinking coherently.

For future reference, please stop confusing progress in science with evil.... Thanks

edit on 6-6-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

I would suggest you read 'EcoScience' co-authored by John Holdren and pretty much any book written by Zbigniew Brzezinski. His work 'Between Two Ages' would be a good start. While you're at it, read 'The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America' by Charlotte Iserbyt. THEN come back and tell me again about how there is no plan laid out for a New World Order-if you can that is.

It's all out there in the open. How can it be a conspiracy if it's true? They don't really try too hard to hide what they're doing.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The thing is though that we know about the New World Order,or whatever else people call it ,and know it to be happening.We have our rights taken away from us and here in the UK we have no say whether we wish to be in the EU and yes,our government have admitted that all EU countries will have no borders soon.

The one world government conspiracy is one with truth i beleive.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
well Dr. Cucku lost me back during
the LA Missile Threads when he went
on TV and said:

Missiles do not have guidance systems.

After that, he pretty much lost credibility
with me.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

lol yea i remember that L.A missle news clip . I was in shocked the way he would try and sell and force bs down my throat . Even the reporter was like
are you kidding me old man . You want me to accept that government fed line because your mr scientist?

kuku can kaka my lulu

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This video you linked is really depressing. It's clearly a take on one of the most brilliant scientists/philosophers the world has ever produced, Richard Feynman, who wrote a book (an autobiography really) entitled "Surely You're Joking, Mr Feynman!"

I say it is depressing because Michiu Kaku has brought nothing new to the table, nada. He is only famous because he talks about woowoo topics that strike awe and wonder into the scientifically illiterate. Time travel, parallel dimensions, space weapons, hyperspace, blah blah blah. All he does is take other people's ideas and dramatize them. He seems like a nice guy, but clearly is in it for the money. I don't see a conspiracy with him, merely a clever guy carving out a nice little financial niche for himself.

As for the NWO - I suppose it's good to be skeptical about it. The concept itself is so... incompatible... with everything we're brought up to believe in, that it takes a great deal of time and attention to see the big picture emerge. The thing which bothered me the most would be the UFO phenomenon. Once convinced of that reality, it seemed obvious that our top echelons of industry/military/finance would have some connection to it. And that leads to some truly bizarre corridors...

To date, the best documentary on the subject of UFOs would be UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact. It makes some remarkably keen sense out of a vast labyrinth of sometimes-conflicting data.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingJadeDragon

You are exactly like the youtube poster. You're confusing progress in a world unification as a threat. Look, there is no evidence that any elite are trying to rule the world. What evidence you are providing doesn't support your position, it only weakens it. Think of it like this - when you rationalise the world you need to think about the opposite of what could be implied for example.

Lets say there is no nwo taking over the world. Then everything supporting the concept of a future world where everyone is unified has nothing todo with people taking over the world but just examples of how our modern age is going through that will inevitably be a future where everyone is united.

Do you see how easy it is to take what people say out of term when your entire belief is based on the idea that the progress that would eventually lead to a one world government is some how evil.

www.scribd.com... That book describes nothing evil of intent. It's just giving examples of how we're going through a technological stage that will impact humanity and how we deal with it now will result in how the future will be.

Some how you confused a book describing visions of the future with elitists controlling the world. What's interesting, is every single person you can source actually claiming that there is a nwo don't actually show where they got there evidence from.....they just make it up.

I challenge anyone to provide evidence that shows any specific elites actually trying to take over the world

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The theory of a nwo is exactly what society as a whole needs...what needs to be changed is the people organizing it. The new revolution should allow the nwo to plant it's seeds, sprout some roots, then get snatched and replanted.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

What kind of scientific method are you using when you say in your title 'NWO conspicary is making PEOPLE stupd'? People? Some people? All people? A certain group of people?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Michu Kaku is there to speak to the "stupid people", listen to his tone, he's patronizing and speaks to the audience like they are 8 yr olds. I'm all set.
Even PBS's NOVA and other science based shows have taken on that patronizing tone of speaking to adult 8yr olds, I can't even find a decent scientist who speaks to me like I have a brain. Well, maybe Dan Winter...

He loves science and talks about it with excitement, and he doesn't use kindergarten terms.

The OP has a lack of knowledge of what is available online, if you're still watching Michu Kaku then you are on the wrong road my friend.

top topics

join