It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Excellent post.............you should be getting a thousand stars, applauds and everyone should just reread your post a couple times over to digest exactly what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
You know what I find rather creepy about all of these photos that the narcissist Weiner has sent? It's in the background of these pictures. Family and personal photos are framed and laid out all over in his "backdrop"

The man has no class and will soon reap what he has sown.

Now that this thread has thrown me as far left as I think I can get in one day, I might as well ride it out. Allow me to play devil's advocate based on your post.

I know a lot of guys that take pictures like that of themselves, for themselves. These gym loving, protein shake drinking, meat-heads that worry more about their abs than anything else in the world. Why do they take these pictures of themselves, for themselves?

Because they are narcissists. By definition, that is someone more in love with and more concerned about themself than anyone else on the planet. They love looking at their own image.

Now, Anthony looks like he works out. It is not my cup of tea but he does appear to put effort into his body. So if I want to believe he is a narcissist then it is actually far easier for me to believe the following.

He took these pics of himself, for himself. He had them on one of his devices that had been hacked. The pictures were collected and this whole scenario about these women was made up to go with the pictures. I am not saying this is what I think but I like words for what they actually mean and if I want to go with what you say, I might be inclined to perhaps view this as possible.

Honestly, I am thinking he was a horny guy that screwed up but that is only based on his actions. The fact that Breitbart is the one releasing this info does not really convince me of anything but Anthony is not helping. I guess the deciding factor will be in the form of proof that any of these were sent to anyone and perhaps what is in those photos "too graphic to show." That just sounds like a line to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
..Now granted, most pols have the moral standards of a 2 dollar hooker during fleet week, (sorry Navy, GO ARMY) but even held at that low standard, Weiner fails epic!

But an elected official? Try again, libs.

Ok, just sprayed the monitor with my coffee after that. That summed it up perfectly, for both parties in office.

Edit: Come to think of it beezzer, you might have been unfair to the hookers.
edit on 6-6-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: add

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Weiner is supposed to speak at three, meanwhile,

ABC News `likely’ to name woman who says she received shirtless Weiner pic, source says
www.washingtonpost.com... l

But the Times notes that ABC has now interviewed the woman, and the source close to the network tells me it’s getting close to publishing some pictures and the woman’s identity. It’s unclear how definitive ABC will be about whether the photos were definitely sent by the Congressman to the woman. Weiner’s office has gone quiet on the latest round of stories.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

What is it about politicians?

I used to clean the apartment for a state senator,

I know what they do.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I know what they do.

Darned if I know. I just make sure I keep hand sanitizer ready if I have to shake hands with one

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

I know what they do.

Darned if I know. I just make sure I keep hand sanitizer ready if I have to shake hands with one

Dear god.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
qucik people weiner is about to be on the msn in one minute

they say its to address those photos

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't remember this one, but he resigned
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — Representative Christopher Lee of New York abruptly resigned on Wednesday night after a shirtless photo of himself, which he had e-mailed to a woman, was published on the Internet.
Enlarge This Image

Representative Christopher Lee, the Republican from New York, in 2009; and in an image allegedly sent to a woman he met on Craigslist.

Mr. Lee, a two-term Republican from western New York, notified the House speaker, John A. Boehner, of his decision in a letter on Wednesday afternoon, after the scandal had erupted, according to senior Congressional officials.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
they are saying breitbart hijacked weiners news conference.

they are building it up for the climax

wonder what weiner will say

they all said weiner was a no show at serveral events this weekend.

just another dog and pony show.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The problem there was that we had emails from his account and the photo came from his phone. He did not even really get a chance to deny it. He did at first, claiming to be hacked. Sound familiar? But then it was looked into and he was hacked a week after that picture was sent from his email that had been taken with his phone. That was a pretty open and shut case.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It certainily is suspenseful being late to his own press conference and Britbart speaking

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
holy hell

he is admitting it

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh no!!! hahahah

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Awww, he is apologizing , I can respect that

wow

Makes me wanna cry

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think 75% of politicians are like this

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

99%

but you can get away with it an apologize for it if your a democrat

sorry but thats the truth

link   

Awww, he is apologizing , I can respect that

wow

Makes me wanna cry

and refusing to resign.

NY should be fun for a while. I think that attitude with which he gives FOX news may become a tad more contrite.

link   
He is not going to resign!!???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join