It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't support what Weiner did, but it's not hypocritical.

If Weiner was passing legislation that negatively affected gay rights, and then went on to have a gay affair, that would be hypocritical.

If he campaigned on "morals and family values", and then cheated on his wife, that would be hypocritical.

I say the same thing when a Republican gets in trouble for this... It doesn't matter what happens in their private lives. It's really none of our business. Even the Republicans who have gay sex on the reg while passing anti-gay legislation. Yes, it's infuriating and hypocritical, but at the end of the day all that matters is how they do their job.

This "scandal" is between Weiner and his wife. It's none of our business, and it certainly shouldn't affect his ability to perform his job. And for those of you calling him a criminal, it's perfectly legal for two consenting adults to engage in online intimacy, even if one or both of them is already married. It's not very moral or proper, but it's entirely legal.

On another note, I wonder how much these girls got paid. He's definitely stepped on a few toes in his time. This entire debacle is reeks of an orchestrated smear campaign. I honestly hope he takes the high road and refuses to resign over this nonsense. (Then again, they'll probably just shoot him
)
edit on 6-6-2011 by drwizardphd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

wow just wow

all i see is people exercising their right to free speech

any negative conotations is the transferance from the reader.

words are just words

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by anon72
And, just in time for my thread bump....

Weiner's Women

1: "puccaxpink"
2: "melodygambino"
3: "_kimpham"
4: "Traci"
www.newsmax.com...

(I won't put their pictures up. You'll have to go the link for the pick and info.
Hhe does like them young.... and Obama supporting.... lol

thats nots just weiners motus operandi that the entire left get em young and stupid !!!

Only 2 of the 5 girls pictured even looked under 30. What do you guys consider "young?"
Not trying defend Weiner but I certainly expected to see something very different when I clicked on the link. One woman looks late 40s.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

It sounds a lot 'edgier' and more 'scandalous' if they use the words "young women".

It's all part of an attempt to turn this non-issue into something more.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

We just might Rise to the level of criminal...

Let's take a look inside that computer shall we. Maybe Dateline NBC-Child Predator folks have some stuff on him.

MORE POPCORN!!!!

This is why partisan politics is so insane. I can believe he cheated and had online affairs. I can condemn him for that moral ineptitude. I cannot understand how you make the leap to him being a criminal child rapist. Can you explain that to me?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Umm, even more breaking new on WeinerGate. It continues to Grow. remember back a few post when I said it may Rise to the criminal level... well I think this will be a good start...

Weinergate Grows: Another Woman Provides Sex Messages From His Account

But in another startling claim, she claimed she once had a 30 minute phone sex session with Weiner on his government provided telephone. The woman said: "After a while I said to Anthony, 'Why are writing these messages when we can just speak?' "I gave him my number and he called me from his office and we proceeded to talk dirty for at least 30 minutes.

Source: www.radaronline.com...

It's early. You may want to hold off your defending of the ..... alleged activity. May save you some crow eating.

TO: Kitilani
Who says you have to be a child rapist to be looked at? Maybe Weiner didn't know the ages of the victims he sent pictures of Weiner to? If they find one of the receiptants of Weiners pictures (of chat) to be under the legal age.... criminal. Anyway, they monitor a lot of activity etc.... sorry if I upset you.
edit on 6/6/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

wow just wow

That's what I said when I read your response!

I have shown how your's and other's arguments are completely politically-charged and biased using claims of perversion and such, yet you pull out the free-speech card?

I never said you couldn't say it...I'm just saying that I'm not falling for such BS and it detracts from any argument you may have.

You have the right to speak freely, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion......kinda like Weiner!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

people are free to say what they want

your free to disagree with what posters say

your also free to not take the "so called bait"

and what it all boils down to

unless a mod says something then its a non issue.

mods are the alpha and omega on this site

and most of them dont like us little peon mini modding.

when they speak i listen anyone else it falls on deaf ears.
edit on 6-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Poor Weiner, he is hot to trot and needs a place to race,

I couldn't help but laugh at his photos of himself,

WHY?

Why would he put himself in this position, makes you wonder about his judgment, yes?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

[color=#FF0000]Beware of Democrats and Republicans!! They are all PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS. Millionaires and lawyers looking out for themselves and their kin while screwing the average American. Americans can never be free until they rid themselves of CRIMINAL GANGSTERS who have to band together in bands called parties which are no better than MS13, The Latin Kings, or any other number of illegal criminal enterprises that prey on the weak and unwary.

[color=#FFFFFF]Americans need to elect CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not beholding to criminal gangsters who give them backing and financing.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS and who love America more than they love power and money.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of Lobbyists for corporations who ply them with under the table cash and benefits.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of RULING OVER US.

[color=#3366FF]Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a dirty, soiled currency backed by graft and greed that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

The true patriot is not the man who defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the Constitution from that corrupt government.

It would appear that our elected PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS are out to screw you and me, but they cannot be satisfied with that. When caught they point their fingers at each other like little children saying, "They did worse than we did so we are the good guys." WAKE UP PEOPLE!! it is time for a major house cleaning. These guys are not doing their Constitutional duty of representing their constituents. Every Democrat and Republican needs to go. They are all vermin, bankrupt of any and all morals. How many more times are WE THE PEOPLE going to have to get screwed before we march down to their offices, drag them into the street, and tar and feather them and put them on a cart headed out of town?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

It sounds a lot 'edgier' and more 'scandalous' if they use the words "young women".

It's all part of an attempt to turn this non-issue into something more.

Yeah, I obviously was not thinking clearly. I would not have in my wildest imagination ever guessed that in just two pages, they would take an article about adult women coming forward and turn him into a criminal raping child molester. I never saw it coming but it was slick.

Look how young.

He likes them young.

Criminal.

Chris Hanson.

I am looking at this picture of this almost middle aged woman and comparing him to a child molester and I have to wonder where reality went. If people want to be upset with him for sending dirty pictures to adult women, then that seems fair. If they want to tar him as a child molester and criminal then they kind of make it look like they don't really have enough to be upset about but they want to be upset so they are making up this stuff to justify their "feelings."

It totally puts someone like me on the defense. I looked at this story and thought "Oh well, shame on him. That's not good." Then I read this thread and I feel compelled to "defend" him against charges of child molestation. Ah well. Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

200?
sexually explicit photos, poor guy.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm not trying to play mod. I may have come off that way, sorry.

You know what my point is, you're not dumb. You know exactly what you are saying and the reaction most knee-jerk Republicans-conservatives will have towards something like this.

and I think it's BS.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Perhaps you explained it better than I could.

Kudos to you!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

TO: Kitilani
Who says you have to be a child rapist to be looked at?

I do not think anyone said anything like that. You have to be a child rapist to be caught by Hanson on TCAP though.

Maybe Weiner didn't know the ages of the victims he sent pictures of Weiner to? If they find one of the receiptants of Weiners pictures (of chat) to be under the legal age.... criminal. Anyway, they monitor a lot of activity etc.... sorry if I upset you.
edit on 6/6/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

Right, you are already lighting the child rapist torches and just hoping it turns out to be true. You start off good, then even you decide that you think he just might be dealing with underage girls.

BASED ON WHAT?

Right nothing. No children involved here. You want to say no children involved, yet.

Whatever. I guess then I can take your posts with the grain of salt now that I understand that you have not been caught soliciting sex from children...yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Why would he put himself in this position, makes you wonder about his judgment, yes?

Yes.

That is the insanity of this thread. The reality is, besides the moral issues I do find it pretty damn stupid to put yourself in this kind of position. It does indeed make me question the judgement of a man in this day and age, in his position, taking pictures like that.

Then I read all about how he is really a child rapist and it all falls apart.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You know what I find rather creepy about all of these photos that the narcissist Weiner has sent? It's in the background of these pictures. Family and personal photos are framed and laid out all over in his "backdrop"

The man has no class and will soon reap what he has sown.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Still, wouldn't he worry that these pictures just, MIGHT be leaked one day.

Really stupid, Weiner.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

nah man no worries never be sorry for anything.

i was raised back in the day when sticks and stones was taught to us

stick and stones but words can never harm us.

peace man

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Peace to you as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join