It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nevermind..
edit on 16-6-2011 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Post Weinergate epilogue.

Far be it from me to chastise the anti Weiner poo flingers but I came across an interesting related article. Not attempting to justify his bizarre and salacious actions but rather to provide a possible explanation to his seedy fall from political grace:

Why It's Perfectly Natural for Men to Want to Show Their Manhood, Even If It's a Bad Idea

The answer is that men aren't thinking at all, they're compelled by an unconscious, evolutionary urge inherited from our primate ancestors: male monkeys and apes routinely display their penis to females to indicate sexual interest. In other words, it's a very natural urge; of course, so is burping, but most men are able to restrain their sonorous belches around the ladies.

www.psychologytoday.com...

It is both factual and irreverent......like me.

/MD
edit on 27-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

I did have a few fraternity buddies in college who felt compelled to whip out their junk after drinking a quick six pack. One guy actually seemed obsessed with whipping it out. He thought all the ladies wanted to see his package. He was lucky he never ended up in jail. I haven't heard from him in alll these years. He's probably working somewhere in politics.

Proud to say I am not very primal in this regards. "this is my rifle, this is my gun"... I would prefer to whip out my rifle...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I'm with you. I keep my little funky monkey under wraps until pro creation. It is doubtful I could attract anything except a magnifying glass.

You seem lie a good sport after all.

/MD

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Anybody else hear the rumor that Weiner's wife Huma is considering a run for his office?

Just a rumor at this point.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

I've read a couple of opinions on the matter that paint Huma as the perfect candidate. She has been dubbed "a rising star of American Politics" and James Carville claimed that "she's one of the most popular people in the democratic party"

She's as close as possible to Hillary and Hillary rose to stardom BECAUSE of Bill's indiscretions. The same formula could also work for Huma. She could be a hero with the female voters as long as she continues to take the high road with her idiot husband's little problem.

I think she's been working that foot into the doorway for the past 15 years and above all she is connected!! Some good and some bad. I don't think we've heard the last of Huma.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater
reply to post by jibeho

I'm with you. I keep my little funky monkey under wraps until pro creation. It is doubtful I could attract anything except a magnifying glass.

You seem lie a good sport after all.

/MD

I just put the blame on the shrinkage factor.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join