Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 24
29
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX
 




This infuriates me, beyond any state of reason, that I have to see this complete waste of time, money, resources and attention.. in the media.


Are you talking about the MSM obession with Palin's email's? I'm confused.

So, I gather you think Mr Weiner is a Stand Up Guy? You're type of friend that you want to hang out with? Cool.




posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX
 


well,

but we do all swim in the same water !




posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Dude, I think I just saw a Tumble Weed go rolling by...

It had a sign on it. "where did the Weiner Defenders Go"

Must have taken the weekend off.

Won't they be surprised when they return and find out the lastest on Mr. Lover Boy (and child texter).

Phyco Rehab I heard.


well,

maybe they took a day off or two.

maybe some of them are making appointments with THEIR psychiatrists !!!




posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Headline! Wednesday July 15, 2011

Weiner Resigns!!

Mama and Hillary are due to return Wed. Lesson learned long ago within the DC inner circle is don't mess with Hillary or anyone close to her. Bill has also got her back to mop up the mess she leaves behind.

Poor Weiner, it is highly doubtful than any "therapy" will relieve him of his ego, arrogance and narcissism.

The man likens himself to a super hero.... "Wonder Weiner" Get yours today!!


www.perthnow.com.au... tory-fn7bsj10-1226074048361
edit on 13-6-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Headline! Wednesday July 15, 2011

Weiner Resigns!!




July 15th ?

that looks like a good over-under bet !!




posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


I've got a vibe on this one. Andrew Breitbart earlier predicted, via an inside source, that an announcement would come by the end of the weekend and Weiner then announced his comical leave of absence in due time. When his wife and her biggest ally, Hillary, return on Wed. Weiner is going to wish he was never born. No more poor little Weiner... The focus will shift to his poor, pregnant and well liked wife. (Pardon the pun
:lol



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
and now THIS !

White House won't say Weiner should resign



thehill.com...

A White House spokesman said Monday that Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) is a "distraction" from important issues, but he stopped short of calling for Weiner's resignation.

White House press secretary Jay Carney, who refused to comment on the scandal last week, said Monday that "the president feels, we feel at the White House this is a distraction."







posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by xuenchen
 


I've got a vibe on this one. Andrew Breitbart earlier predicted, via an inside source, that an announcement would come by the end of the weekend and Weiner then announced his comical leave of absence in due time. When his wife and her biggest ally, Hillary, return on Wed. Weiner is going to wish he was never born. No more poor little Weiner... The focus will shift to his poor, pregnant and well liked wife. (Pardon the pun
:lol


i would say they REALLY need to lock 'em up !

for his own protection !


but then again, Hitlery i mean Hillary always finds the keys !



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


I've got one more classic Weiner joke..

Not sure if this has been shared in this thread yet.




posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Too Funny. Awesome movie also.

I think the Anit-Palin fans must have volunteered to work for the NY Times and/or Wahington Post as Palin email readers/organizers.

Just saw some more tumbleweeds blow by.

When Lover Boy resigns, he's getting his own top billing thread. This thread about dead so.... I want to ensure everyone gets the word.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho
 


i dig it


maybe you should forward a copy to Weiner's lawyers !!

not to be seen by Hillary !



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Too Funny. Awesome movie also.

I think the Anit-Palin fans must have volunteered to work for the NY Times and/or Wahington Post as Palin email readers/organizers.

Just saw some more tumbleweeds blow by.

When Lover Boy resigns, he's getting his own top billing thread. This thread about dead so.... I want to ensure everyone gets the word.


It's certainly been a quiet day around here. I posted a thread earlier about Obama's new plea to Wall Street and the "Fat Cats" to cough up some campaign dollars and nothing but crickets from the usual suspects.

I think the next talking points memo is still being created in the wake of all of these failed distractions. Weinergate and Palin's emails. I'm still waiting to see Obama's emails from his Senate days



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho
 

OR maybe they are deciding what to say and/or do about the newest bomb shell about to land on Lover Boy....

Weiner Dressed in Bra, Panties for College Photo

In what could be the final straw for Rep. Anthony Weiner’s political career, new embarrassing photos are surfacing — including one showing Weiner as a cross-dresser. The photos, said to have been taken when Weiner was a college student, show him dressed as a woman in a black bra, panties and leotards. The explicit photos are expected to touch off a bidding war involving a number of media outlets. “These new photos make Weiner’s current scandal even more disturbing,” said one industry source.


Source: www.newsmax.com...




posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 



Originally posted by jibeho

Headline! Wednesday July 15, 2011

Weiner Resigns!!


July 15th ?

that looks like a good over-under bet !!


Hey! That's my birthday!!



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This Weiner shmuck is nothing but a big embarrassment to anyone with reasonable intelligence. He needs to resign, affective immediately.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Even President Obama finally commented. And Lover Boy isn't going to like it.

Obama: 'I would resign' in Weiner's situation
today.msnbc.msn.com...

The Larger than normal female is warming up in the back stage area.....



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by jibeho
 

OR maybe they are deciding what to say and/or do about the newest bomb shell about to land on Lover Boy....

Weiner Dressed in Bra, Panties for College Photo

In what could be the final straw for Rep. Anthony Weiner’s political career, new embarrassing photos are surfacing — including one showing Weiner as a cross-dresser. The photos, said to have been taken when Weiner was a college student, show him dressed as a woman in a black bra, panties and leotards. The explicit photos are expected to touch off a bidding war involving a number of media outlets. “These new photos make Weiner’s current scandal even more disturbing,” said one industry source.


Source: www.newsmax.com...






I get the funny feeling that the pics will just be written off as a college wiener prank. I bet he got hazed rather hard back in his college years. That's probably why he is so angry and bitter. It was all of those years of wiener jokes and hazing. Now wonder wiener has something to prove to all of the 17 year olds in cyber space.

Remember the classic Al Franken pic of him wearing a diaper??
That pic of Franken simply served to energize his anemic base.


Oh this is certainly a hoot!! Not that I think Wiener looks the wise owl from the old tootsie roll lollipop commercials.



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey, it looks like Weiner's fate will be visiting him sooner than expected


US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton cut short her Africa trip Monday because of the risk of an "ash cloud" from a volcano in the region moving towards Addis Ababa, a US official said


Did they ash cloud or ass cloud in the article... Mama is coming home and she ain't happy

www.breitbart.com...



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho
 


Wow I haven't witnessed such schadenfreude since Monica's blue dress got soiled. Your malicious joy is falling on deaf ears as public interest in this sordid tale wanes. Perhaps you and anon72 should remove that soap on a rope you've been sharing and go have a smoke.

I have felt Weiner should step down for his actions since day one. Most decent folks do but they don't dwell upon the misfortune of others with such glee. Belaboring the story with juvenile barbs serves no purpose other than to feed one's narcissism. But just remember the pendulum will soon swing back. It ALWAYS does.

Oh and by the way, neither one of you is very funny.




/MD
edit on 15-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: toned down vitriol
edit on 15-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: more mojo
edit on 15-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater
 


Tsk tsk.... all the way down to the Soap on a Rope referrence. Starting to show your true colors, out of who knows where. See, that is how you get that FLAMER tag I keep branding you with.

But, again you are wrong. This issue isn't dead or falling on deaf ears. Maybe you have been spending too much time dreaming of Soap scenes but.... according to todays news....

America poll-axes Weiner
www.nypost.com...

And, I don't think you are gonna like this.....

The Weiner Doll:


Have a great day.





new topics
top topics
 
29
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

log in

join