It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

no no !

i want to hear Charlie's version ...

much more accurate i would think.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Just pointing out.... it's a joke ... get it

No, not at all.

that some people move too fast without thinking.....

much like Weiner !!

stockholm effects gone wild !

I wish you knew what that term meant.

i thought it was genuine the first time myself !!!

I know you did. Yet you laughed at me for thinking you were being honest in your presentation of it. So you are stupid for believing it at first and I am stupid for believing it at first and trusting you to be honest. Lesson learned.

EDIT to add:

just think what the big time professionals can do to the every day citizen !!!

they would have us believing anything !

edit on Jun-11-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on Jun-11-2011 by xuenchen because:

OK, I guess you abandoned the thread a few posts back. Take care then. Look up Stockholm Syndrome when you get some time. If you use it correctly I got a shiny nickel here for you. Maybe you will even get some stars and flags. I hear those are super important for something.

Good luck and thanks for whatever that little detour was.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

no no !

You are putting great effort into living in a fantasy.

Every single one of those three men admitted it. You do not need Charlie to tell you. Just go read or watch their confessions.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

and,

WHAT has He done ?

it's still a stockholm effect.

had to look up your new word.....

www.google.com...:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8&rlz=1I7ADRA_en#hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&rlz=1I7A DRA_en&q=peccadillo&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=mIXzTfPdEIigtwfivtyPBw&ved=0CBYQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=55a60aabf7224a16&biw=1058&bih=428

it's not a small as you think.....

You must not understand the definition you took the time to look up. At least I hope not because I do not need to look. This has nothing to do with Stockholm syndrome and neither did what I said. Overlooking things that do not matter in favor of issues that actually do is nothing like forgiving your punisher. They are not harmed by who he shows his dick to so they do not care. They are helped but his work in congress and that matters. You need to read your definition a few times or find a better dictionary.

never heard the word before !

that's why i said i had to look it up .... glad you were able to read that and comprehend !

thank you for being smart ....

Stockholm syndrome is different than Stockholm effect.

do your research a little better. i am not your teacher.

besides that, don't you know who I am ?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

no no wrong !

i saw you had responded

read my post again !

you still are moving too fast ....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Pelosi, Wasserman Schultz, Israel tell Weiner he should resign

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

New York (CNN) - Three weighty Democratic voices - including Nancy Pelosi - on Saturday called for the resignation of embattled U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner, who has been under fire after admitting to inappropriate communications with women online.

The House Minority Leader, and the chairmen of the Democratic National Committee and Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in separate statements called for Weiner to step down.

yesterday -stay

today - go

they must know a secret or two ....

www.msnbc.msn.com...

maybe He got an offer from CNN

i am confused.

flash:

New York (CNN) -- U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner, who has been under fire after admitting to inappropriate communications with women online, has decided to seek treatment "to focus on becoming a better husband and healthier person," his spokeswoman said Saturday.

the perfect out .... the devil told me to do it !

montreal.ctv.ca...

edit on Jun-11-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Maybe you should start threads for this info?

This one about dead as it can get.

Notice, not too many defenders now.....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Maybe you should start threads for this info?

This one about dead as it can get.

Notice, not too many defenders now.....

good idea....

let's look for some new info ...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am so sick of hearing about this guy. None of this matters at all, force him to resign immediately so the MSM will quit talking about this nonsense already.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

good idea....

How about looking into some of the other politicians that have yet to resign over their sex scandals?
Is Wiener all you can think about?
I know it is all anon72 can seem to think about.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

good idea....

How about looking into some of the other politicians that have yet to resign over their sex scandals?

working on that ...

i think we need a list to compare to.

however, the OP is about weiner.....

and He IS the hot potato ......

especially since He announced He will "seek professional help"

edit on Jun-11-2011 by xuenchen because: :help me:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This type of thing happens all the time. Why is everyone so surprised? Do you really believe because these people wear a suit and tie..they're without spot or blemish? Here's my question: "What's really going on that they have to 'distract' us from knowing? Who cares, that this man had multiple lovers, mistresses, or whatever you want to call them. So, he had women on the side...how EXACTLY does that affect your life? At this point...ish is getting predictable..and you all still fall for it; hook, line and sinker. This is just another 'scandal' for the sheeple to nibble on. Don't you think it's better to focus your energy on the bombings and killings going on...in the name of 'freedom'. Y'all aint free...you just think you are!!! How can you think you're free, when you still have borders? The only thing you're free to do, is as your told! TPTB must use this statement: "Don't do as i do, do as i say!"

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

good idea....

i need a list of all republicans who have resigned because of scandals.

can you help ?

Weiner is a Democrat ... right ?

that could be an issue for a new topic.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Taking a little personal aren't we?

I have just been Updating My Thread (instead of creating other threads). And, I didn't put anything about his wife down (out of respect for a victim)

You may not appreciate my updating but others do.

Oh, Did you hear the latest on Lover Boy?

Weiner Heads to Rehab as Pelosi, Party Leaders Call on Him to Resign

Serial-sexting Congressman Anthony Weiner headed off to rehab and will seek a leave of absence, as Nancy Pelosi and other Dems demanded he quit following his admission to sending private Twitter messages to a 17-year-old girl. Weiner's office said the randy rep left this morning for "professional treatment," and will take a leave of absence from the House as he tries to become a better family man.

www.nypost.com...

Well now I am confused. IF he didn't do anything wrong to his wife, family, voters etc etc, why is he going to a rehab? Which I didn't know any such Sexting Rehab even existed. (that's going to be an interesting story in itself.

Hope you're havinga Great Weekend. I sure am.

Believe you me, I wish he would stop lying and making the story worse.

MORE POPCORN !!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

no no !

You are putting great effort into living in a fantasy.

Every single one of those three men admitted it. You do not need Charlie to tell you. Just go read or watch their confessions.

i'm certain the fantasy was all Weiner's !

at least that part is no lie !

can't wait for the tasty morsals that germinate when they declare Him "unfit for trial".....

for reasons due to mental instability !

i will require extra butter and salt for MY popcorn please ..... thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

www.buzzle.com...

Compulsive Liar: Definition
There is a difference between compulsive liar syndrome and pathological liar syndrome. Pathological liars lie, with malicious intent, as they need to manipulate people for their own selfish purposes. Pathological liars know why they are lying, whereas compulsive liars lie out of sheer habit. For compulsive liars, lying becomes such a habit, that it almost becomes second nature. Read more on 'Symptoms of a Pathological Liar'

Once a compulsive liar lies out of habit, he has to manufacture one more lie to cover up the one before. With time, they have to create a web of lies to support earlier ones. This is how a compulsive lying syndrome traps the victim in a vicious cycle of lies. Compulsive lying disorder in children needs to be nipped in the bud, as it will cause major problem for the kid in future. Let us explore the reasons behind compulsive lying disorder, and what must be done to treat it.

Compulsive Lying Disorder: Symptoms
To treat compulsive lying disorder, one must first explore the symptoms, that can confirm if the person really has a compulsive liar syndrome. Here are some of the symptoms of compulsive lying syndrome, which may help you in identifying people affected by it. By using these symptoms, you can make a compulsive liar test, which can easily identify them.....................

To prepare him for therapy, is a job which needs to be carried out by people close to the victim. As I said before, do not confront him but tell him that he does not need to lie to you. If it is a child who is lying, mild punishment will work. The trick is to make the person realize that he is sick and needs help. Convince him to kindly take up therapy. Read more on compulsive liar treatment.

Nancy and Charlie ..... Harry already told me to call somebody else !

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Oh well, here is the newest.

MORE PHOTOS from the US House Gym

Rep. Weiner Used Congressional Gym As Backdrop
www.tmz.com...

11 Pics, so far.

This thing just keeps growing. I wonder if he is still open about cooperating with the investigation.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Oh I'm sure He will cooperate......

but only on the advice of His attorneys and doctors !

i wonder IF there are "better" pics ?

now the girls are REALLY interested !

the fact those photos were taken on government property may put Him in hot water now ?

"misuse" of official resources !

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Dude, I think I just saw a Tumble Weed go rolling by...

It had a sign on it. "where did the Weiner Defenders Go"

Must have taken the weekend off.

Won't they be surprised when they return and find out the lastest on Mr. Lover Boy (and child texter).

Phyco Rehab I heard.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This infuriates me, beyond any state of reason, that I have to see this complete waste of time, money, resources and attention.. in the media.

The level that people will go to remove their own privacy, and focus on complete bull#.. well it doesn't surprise me anymore.

Oh.. what a "scandal".

**** NEWS FLASH *****

You don't live in a civilized society!! You go to war for nothing, kill for less and willfully eat and drink yourselves to death! You love lies, greed and the destruction of the human condition. A "sex scandal" doesn't break the fourth wall in the illusion of civilization. Exposing the fact that people focus on it, does. It shows how utterly stupid society is, how unbelievably horrible the state of the world is in, that we should focus on a "cyber sex-scandal".

Ohh.. how uncouth of a congressman.

Just forget about all those other murderous, deceitful, bloodlusting scum#s that are turning this world to ash. Never you mind that. Why don't you look at a guy's DICK for a few weeks instead.

You IDIOTS.

edit on 13-6-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join