Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Antiquated1

Not at all. You can post away all day on this dead thread about an issue no one apparently knows about or cares about..

You write as you post...

If you want someone to respond etc. do a thread. That's all.

So you say in response to me.

Come on now. Get over yourself.

You get over me first, hun.

Checking the headlines for this story....

Some good news-put out by the MSM... of course.

People in his district says he should stay

So, there you have it.

We'll have to wait for either the next election of his OR sometype of issue that might Pop Up during the House's ethics investigation.

Happy?

Constantly. Why does it seem to bother you that his constituents do not care about this issue?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Antiquated1
Why is David Vitter still in office? Where is the outrage? Calling a maddam during house votes? That is rules and laws. Why is he still in office?

good question....

i say resign !

BUT,

we control nothing.

they control all.

consider Confucius:

The truth is always the first victim in any cover-up.
Truth is always the most difficult to resurrect and only when everybody involved are winners and losers.

Is it a circle inside a triangle, or is it a triangle inside a circle ?
Or is it a sphere inside a pyramid, or is it a pyramid inside a sphere ?

Picayune, peevish, and selective responses get us nowhere.

The substance of all discussions is in the content of the responses and arguments.

Misleading collections of assertations may be off-topic.

but then again, Even a broken watch works right 2 times a day.

It is even more simple for me.
If nothing illegal was done, no one should step down.
Anyone calling for one to step down, should be calling for all to step down.

At least it seems we agree on that. My problem is the loud voices in the house that apparently love stonechucking around their shiny glass houses.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

it must be a "stockholm effect" or just plain guilt sharing.

unless that district is THAT dumb ! i would hope NOT.

Did you not even consider the fact that have a strong familiarity with what he has done for them while in office and feel it overshadows and personal peccadilloes?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Whaaat ?

now i don't WHO to believe !

perhaps Antiquated1 can provide an expert opinion and verify the source credentials.

i still think He should have had His head examined first !
maybe before even running for public office

www.hypocritae.com...

Do you have any source for when and where he supposedly said these things. A couple of those quotes I will admit are disturbing but I have a couple problems with that blog. It does not appear to show whom to or when Anthony said these things and I cannot find any other reference to those quotes outside of that blog.

I think you may have been had here but if not, then things change a little.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

it must be a "stockholm effect" or just plain guilt sharing.

unless that district is THAT dumb ! i would hope NOT.

Did you not even consider the fact that have a strong familiarity with what he has done for them while in office and feel it overshadows and personal peccadilloes?

and,

WHAT has He done ?

it's still a stockholm effect.

had to look up your new word.....

www.google.com...:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8&rlz=1I7ADRA_en#hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&rlz=1I7A DRA_en&q=peccadillo&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=mIXzTfPdEIigtwfivtyPBw&ved=0CBYQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=55a60aabf7224a16&biw=1058&bih=428

it's not a small as you think.....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by xuenchen

That's a satire news website.

I wouldn't give much credit to it.

Oh. Duh.
That would explain why I could not find anything remotely close to what sounded like blasphemy in his district.

Originally posted by OneisOne

That's a satire news website.

I wouldn't give much credit to it.

exactly !

but did ya have to expose it right away ?

just kidding.

but think about how many people would read and consider all that to be true !!!

after all, the Sun and Moon data on that webpage IS true .... why not believe the rest !

i wonder if the voters in His district would (or Do !) believe it ?

maybe the poll that was taken should have included this article, and then ask if He should resign !!

edit on Jun-09-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)
edit on Jun-09-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

I really have to ask why you would post that article then, present it as true, and ask specifically my opinion on it. What the hell is that all about?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
I'm sure, given enough NSA resources, they will find SOMETHING. They've wire-tapped everyone in the Media and Politics.

Ever since a serial adulterer managed to have Clinton charged with lying under oath about something he never should have been under oath about anyway, nothing will surprise me. Unfortunately for Anthony, I think he was just careless enough to maybe have left them something but I will reserve that kind of judgement for when and if that were to happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Whaaat ?

now i don't WHO to believe !

perhaps Antiquated1 can provide an expert opinion and verify the source credentials.

i still think He should have had His head examined first !
maybe before even running for public office

www.hypocritae.com...

Do you have any source for when and where he supposedly said these things. A couple of those quotes I will admit are disturbing but I have a couple problems with that blog. It does not appear to show whom to or when Anthony said these things and I cannot find any other reference to those quotes outside of that blog.

I think you may have been had here but if not, then things change a little.

it's a satire site !!!!

please tell me you really are serious

in fact another poster exposed that right after my post

you need to re-read your study guidlines !

blueinredzion.com...

www.dummies.com...

all in fun .....

it looks like you caught it finally

the point was .... some people will believe anything at 1st glance !
edit on Jun-11-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I really have to ask why you would post that article then, present it as true, and ask specifically my opinion on it. What the hell is that all about?

just pointing out.... it's a joke ... get it

that some people move too fast without thinking.....

much like Weiner !!

stockholm effects gone wild !

i thought it was genuine the first time myself !!!

EDIT to add:

just think what the big time professionals can do to the every day citizen !!!

they would have us believing anything !

edit on Jun-11-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes, to be expect... Every Congress person is a bad guy..Except mine. There is where his fate lives...awaits.

Isn't the democratic process wonderful?

Well, and with his wife. Remember, we still don't know the full extent that he went to. Maybe not crimes but maybe so. TIme will tell.

Does not matter. Why you care how his wife responds is your personal windmill to tip at, not mine.

Too bad for him that just about every Democrat except Bill Clinton has pretty much shunned him. They even said this.... (from your source):

There is also a chance, emphasized by Democrats this week, that he could be redistricted out of Congress when new political lines are drawn for 2012

Again, time will tell. But it isn't looking good-right now. Time heals all wounds-some say

That could certainly happen. Redistricting happens all the time just to remove a popular politician. Makes a great point about Anthony.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

i'm surprised the percentage isn't higher !

how many people were actually "polled" ?

and how many voters are in that district ?

Did you even look at the poll?

The survey of 512 adults on June 8, which included 411 registered voters, had a margin of error of plus or minus 4.5 percent. It was performed by the Marist College Institute for Public Opinion.

As far as registered voters, Anthony won the last race with the majority of over 110,000 votes overall cast. It is admittedly a very small sample for that poll.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I rear botox as that effect on ones mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

i for one AM interested.

it helps to analyze politicians.

voters should consider this.

goes to state of mind.....

especially when THEY need to focus on issues other than their own mental handicaps !!

Are you interested in the private conversations of all politicians or just these ones? How do you feel about Palins official email's being held up and redacted before they could be perused?
Would you enact some sort of law granting you access to any and every private communication any politician ever has? Unless he broke the law, I see no reason to find out what position he wants to have sex and watch Colbert in. That just sounds like schoolgirl gossip to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by UnlawfullPriest

You know, I just love you defenders of this man when you don't know all the facts yet.

Likewise to you lynchmobs that are merely waiting and hoping for something to confirm your forgone conclusion. Innocent until proven guilty ring a bell?

The newest for the day as this thing seems to grow larger by the day.

Weiner admits communication with 17-year-old girl

www.cbsnews.com...

So, what will it be next week? Hmmm. Want to take a guess or is this enough for you? Not enough? Then don't worry because I think there will be more coming forth soon.

So, to ansywer your thread-basically, YES it does matter what type of personal characteristics this person has.

You may not have seen my post back a ways but...

I bet you he wouldn't have gotten into office had the voters known he was doing what he was doing, then continued after getting married and then continued after his wife was with HIS child.

Yea, real stand up guy I want in Gov't representing any US Citizen.

That's the problem with the defenders... you have gotten to a point that this crap is okay (as long as it is a Democrat).

edit on 6/11/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

Shame the cops already decided there was nothing to look at. He used twitter often and if she took the time to message him saying she saw a speech and was a fan, I have no problem believing he wrote back in thanks of her support. That would be my assumption from the start because I do not hang people first and find guilt later.

I hope this one did not get you too excited before it died a quiet death this morning.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

well, at least Weiner has one friend:

one of impeccable credentials no less .....

news.yahoo.com...

Weiner did pick up support from Rep. Charles Rangel, a New York Democrat who was censured by the House last year for ethics violations.

Rangel suggested that other members of Congress had done things more immoral than Weiner.

Rangel said Weiner "wasn't going with prostitutes. He wasn't going out with little boys."

now, is Rangel starting new rumors Hmmmmm

c'mon Charlie, tell us about these "other members of Congress"......

next we will hearing about encrypted emails.

David Vitter solicited prostitutes from the house floor.
Mark Foley send dirty text messages to 16 year old boys.
Larry Craig was arrested on the wide stance charge.

Where have you been?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

i'm surprised the percentage isn't higher !

how many people were actually "polled" ?

and how many voters are in that district ?

Did you even look at the poll?

The survey of 512 adults on June 8, which included 411 registered voters, had a margin of error of plus or minus 4.5 percent. It was performed by the Marist College Institute for Public Opinion.

As far as registered voters, Anthony won the last race with the majority of over 110,000 votes overall cast. It is admittedly a very small sample for that poll.

of course i looked.

and just as i thought,

a very small percentage talking for the "majority"

let's see,

411 divided by 110000 = .0037 or .37%

too small for me - accuracy is tainted.

and naturally, some people vote by their guilt !

and i only recognize registered voters -- not the wannabees.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

and,

WHAT has He done ?

it's still a stockholm effect.

had to look up your new word.....

www.google.com...:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8&rlz=1I7ADRA_en#hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&rlz=1I7A DRA_en&q=peccadillo&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=mIXzTfPdEIigtwfivtyPBw&ved=0CBYQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=55a60aabf7224a16&biw=1058&bih=428

it's not a small as you think.....

You must not understand the definition you took the time to look up. At least I hope not because I do not need to look. This has nothing to do with Stockholm syndrome and neither did what I said. Overlooking things that do not matter in favor of issues that actually do is nothing like forgiving your punisher. They are not harmed by who he shows his dick to so they do not care. They are helped but his work in congress and that matters. You need to read your definition a few times or find a better dictionary.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I rear botox as that effect on ones mind.

and,

not to mention all the drug use by voters ...

mostly "prescribed" by doctors even !

very "high" percentage there.

i wonder if Weiner uses illegal drugs ?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

it's a satire site !!!!

please tell me you really are serious

in fact another poster exposed that right after my post

And why would I have read the post after your post, then responded to your post? You obviously didn't because in my very next post, I acknowledged it was a satire site as well.

So ya just did exactly what you are laughing so hard at me for. You responded to the posts in the order you read them. Had you not, you would not have said this and I would not have said that. Nice one

you need to re-read your study guidlines !

blueinredzion.com...

www.dummies.com...

all in fun .....

it looks like you caught it finally

the point was .... some people will believe anything at 1st glance !

That is a pretty stupid point. I actually believe you presented it because you believed it but once you were called on it, tied this turn. It really makes no sense. If you want to prove people are gullible or lack attention, go find a thread about a bear and basketballs. It has no relevance here but your attempt to present a lie as a real story without even a halfway decent reason for doing so speaks a great deal to your character, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

thank you for agreeing with me....

i need all the help Weiner has to offer.

or is it the other way around ?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join