It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
and now another ex-girlfriend says "QUIT" !

www.nydailynews.com... =topnews

Anthony Weiner's ex-girlfriend Kirsten Powers: Twitter scandal politician should resign immediately!

It's getting pretty lonely for Rep. Anthony Weiner: Even an ex who initially defended him now says the serial sexter should step down.

Kirsten Powers, who dated the congressman about 10 years ago, wrote a scathing column for the Daily Beast Wednesday, ripping Weiner and maintaining that she, too, had been a victim of his lies.

"I had been defending him based on what he told me, but no more," the 42-year-old wrote Wednesday. "Weiner must resign from Congress immediately."

Powers, a Fox News political analyst, initially went on a media blitz to back her former flame. When asked if Weiner should resign, she had said no.

She changed Her mind too !!!

in the meantime ... WHO is making money from all this ????

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
For any of you interested.. The Complete TEXT printout conversations with Weiners big buddy.

www.radaronline.com...

Man, go ahead. Defend this guy.

If you/they want him so bad, they can have him. I think it would say a lot about the people in his district though.

This guy needs to step back from politics and work on his personal life before he's all alone.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Did Weiner Secretly Convert to Islam to Marry a Muslim?

floydreports.com...

Omar Abu-Namous is the imam of the Islamic Cultural Center in New York and he is encouraging Huma Abedin – a practicing Muslim – to stand by her husband, New York congressman Anthony Weiner. Why would this imam support Anthony Weiner, who was raised Jewish, in a marriage with a practicing Muslim woman?

Every Islamic scholar agrees that it is forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim. Former Muslim Walid Shoebat has translated the Arabic declarations relative to the validity of the marriage between Weiner and Abedin last year. One such publication Shoebat translated was the Al-Marsid newspaper, which reported on the Weiner/Abedin marriage specifically:

Dr. Anwar Shoeb of the faculty of Islamic law in Kuwait declared that the marriage between Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin is null and void, considering it adultery as confirmed in the Sharia position, prohibiting the marriage of a Muslim woman to a non-Muslim, regardless of whether he is a Jew or a Christian. In this case, he assured the invalidity of the marriage certificate between them.

Abu-Namous is in direct opposition to his Islamic superiors? Why?

Abedin was raised in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. In 2007, the New York Observer wrote (in an article no longer available but cross-posted at FreeRepublic.com) that her mother is a professor in Saudi Arabia and that her father was an Islamic scholar before his death.

Weiner was raised Jewish but admitted to growing up in a non-religious household. If Abedin remains a practicing Muslim and her religion forbids her from marrying a non-Muslim, isn’t she failing to practice Islam? Wouldn’t that be the case unless Weiner converted to Islam? The New York Times reported that Weiner “sometimes fasts with her (Abedin) during Ramadan.” This would indicate that the congressman is more amenable to practicing Islam than Abedin is to practicing Judaism.................

is She a phony too ?

what do the voters think about all THIS ?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Just posted a news story buddy.

Slay me.

edit on 6/9/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't see the big deal, he didn't cheat and even if he did, it doesn't affect us with his decision making with important issues. I think it's ignorant to demand someone stay with the same person forever. "Making love" is procreating. "Sex" is procreating. We procreate to survive, it's instinct to want to procreate. Some people may be able to control themselves but is it wrong? I don't think so. You cannot fight nature, even though it seems like that's what humans have been doing for awhile now...He still has my vote as long as he keeps the same mindset when it comes to politics. And for all the people pointing fingers and trying to make him out to be some kind of pervert monster, care to share the skeletons in YOUR closet on ABC news????????

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i knew there was a reason i didnt like powers

poor judgement

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I didn't know religion was a criteria to run for office...That's how I feel about it. God = God, Vishnu = God, Allah = God, Jesus = God, Son of God or incarnation of God (so much speculation). All have come to earth as incarnations of the supreme being, they all speak different languages. It does not disqualify from running for anything politics wise...To be quite honest, I'd like to see an Atheist in office and I believe in God, the supreme being...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NephlimKilla

you already have an atheist as president of this country

his religion is bigger more powerful all being benevolent government for of and by government

aint working out for the rest of us tho

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by circuitsports

Just posted a news story buddy.

Slay me.

Yeah that is all you did, "just posted a news story." Wonder who added the vitriol?

Quoted from thread string opener:

Well well well. Lets see him get out of this one. And the whole mess. Another PIG abusing their elected office.

And, this goes to the very inner core of the CLINTON's.........

That poster misspelled your screen name by a few letters.

/MD
edit on 9-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

Read those transcripts posted a little bit above.

I don't think my opinion was that far off.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

This story makes for such great headlines.....

Weiner Exposed!!!

Weiner pulls Huge Boner!!!!......

Weiner Spews White Lies In Impotent Effort to Erect Defense!!!!.......

Weiner Unprotected As He Enters Dark Forrest of Scandal!!!!....

etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Sounds like a witch hunt.

INSTEAD of investigating how Karl Rove, and a Judge related to the Governor of Alabama's political opponent, gut the man put in prison on spurious charges WITHOUT being able to talk to the press or much less see anyone from the outside, INSTEAD of investigating propaganda used to lie us into two wars, INSTEAD of investigating out trillions of dollars blew up in Wall Street, and there was no oversight of BP,...

now the Press is sniffing crotches and want an INQUIRY -- just in case they can find some wrong doing -- of a man you Sexted a Crotch shot.

Seriously? If this country melts down from Global Warming. Goes bankrupt because Fort Knox is full of foil covered chocolates. Or has a civil war because the Koch family just got too bored raping and pillaging the poor. I'll know at LEAST we won't have any evil Democrats sending dirty pictures.
/end not being serious

This Weiner guy is an idiot. He should know by now he cannot criticize a Supreme Court justice who is getting his kickbacks from Conservative think tanks by his wife's "consulting" -- especially not if he is cruising for chicks on the side. I'm pretty sure MOST of these pin-heads in Washington, are arrogant morons, who have one or two skeletons in the closet -- they CANNOT get in office without that.

>> But thank God, the American people are dumb enough, to let anyone who accidentally messes with the ORDER OF THINGS, to be easily destroyed. ONLY the Governor of Chicago EVER made political deals, and ONLY this guy is fooling around. LET's not for a second wonder WHY the FBI is listening in to the governor's phone calls when there is NO INVESTIGATION, nor reason given, and let's not wonder that Karl Rove's pet hacker was running the Washington email network during Bush's term.

NO, Weiner is an arrogant fool. He should know that no electronic data is safe from the Crotch-sniffing hound that is Breitbart. He should know that you cannot stand up for anything if you are sneaking around. As long as someone proposes that we end Social Security -- there will NEVER be an inquiry into their criminal behavior. But if you are going to mess with the fascist foot soldiers -- you'd better walk on water.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

For any of you interested.. The Complete TEXT printout conversations with Weiners big buddy.

Why would anyone be interested?

Seriously. Are there any charges of a crime involved or is ist just a bored men sitting aroung private love letters like a group of school girls intercepting a private note?

Just asking.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

What if they SECRETLY converted to Christianity?

No -- no - it's got to be the DREADED Muslim religion, otherwise, we couldn't be freaking out about merely seeing a larger penis!

>> Who gives a damn? I'm sure she is about as Muslim as he is Jewish -- which is to say, it's socially convenient and you get too much crap for NOT bothering to be religious -- so you might as well.

She is a nice-looking, intelligent girl, and I'm sure for this "stud" that's good enough.

>> Seriously, would you folks step back and listen to yourselves over the "might be a Muslim" paranoia? We have over a BILLION Muslims on this planet, and 19 "allegedly" killed 3,000. So then that's painting 99.9999998% of the rest with a REALLY broad brush to say MUSLIM = TERRORIST.

Fox News' largest investor is the same Muslim who put up the starting capital to build the "ground zero Mosque" and he also funds Madrases (the anti-American Saudi ones, by the way) -- that's a clearer connection to the "Muzlim bad guys" than exists between some stupid politician and his cute wife.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Why would anyone be interested?

Seriously. Are there any charges of a crime involved or is ist just a bored men sitting aroung private love letters like a group of school girls intercepting a private note?

Just asking.

I'm sure, given enough NSA resources, they will find SOMETHING. They've wire-tapped everyone in the Media and Politics.

Doesn't anyone get a connection with the INTERNAL SPYING that Cheney started? Wiener just went after Clarence Thomas for getting Kick-backs for his Anti-Union and Pro-Fascist votes. OK -- maybe it's just coincidence. But it's not like the Media in the USA -- or the "rocket scientists" tracking down Penis photos, are going to find out anything but stains on dresses and hair samples.

This country isn't only in a slow-motion train wreck -- it's been totaled by a clown car. One day, future historians will marvel that we did not go out with a whimper, or a bang, but with a huge whoopee cushion and a laugh track. I've been totally in shock since 2001 at how stupid, frightened and arrogant we are. I wonder how I can even be related to the same species as some of these people.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Poll: 56 percent in Wiener's District Say He Should Stay in Office

According to the poll, 56 percent of registered voters polled in Weiner's district think he should stay on the job. Thirty-three percent think he should go, while 12 percent are unsure.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Yes, to be expect... Every Congress person is a bad guy..Except mine. There is where his fate lives...awaits.

Well, and with his wife. Remember, we still don't know the full extent that he went to. Maybe not crimes but maybe so. TIme will tell.

Too bad for him that just about every Democrat except Bill Clinton has pretty much shunned him. They even said this.... (from your source):

There is also a chance, emphasized by Democrats this week, that he could be redistricted out of Congress when new political lines are drawn for 2012

Again, time will tell. But it isn't looking good-right now. Time heals all wounds-some say

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
Poll: 56 percent in Wiener's District Say He Should Stay in Office

According to the poll, 56 percent of registered voters polled in Weiner's district think he should stay on the job. Thirty-three percent think he should go, while 12 percent are unsure.

i'm surprised the percentage isn't higher !

how many people were actually "polled" ?

and how many voters are in that district ?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephlimKilla

I didn't know religion was a criteria to run for office...That's how I feel about it. God = God, Vishnu = God, Allah = God, Jesus = God, Son of God or incarnation of God (so much speculation). All have come to earth as incarnations of the supreme being, they all speak different languages. It does not disqualify from running for anything politics wise...To be quite honest, I'd like to see an Atheist in office and I believe in God, the supreme being...

i agree,

evidently the author of the article thinks it matters !

or thinks it may or should matter to voters !

the real question may be that an elected official changing AFTER being elected !

THAT factor could be viewed as deceptive.

Weiner's district is a weird one.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join