It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by fooks
and you don't think this crap has any frikin thing to do with america being in the crapper?

He was having less extramarital sex than apparently our founders enjoyed so no, I do not.

are u that misinformed!!! let them get away with this stuff and guess what?

this is not isolated! look it up! i never saw a political apologist before.

wow!

Look what up? I know this is not an isolated incident. It has great historical precidence. You look that up!

so caligula was ok in your book?

lol, hey! we are over here, over here!!

the guy is trashed, done, cya.

never liked the little weiner anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You guys are all pretty bent out of shape about Chris Christie misusing that very expensive and very important state funded chopper to go watch little league, right? Actual misuse of state funds right there. Flat out, admitted, witnessed, proven. No ifs ands or buts about it. I am just having a hard time finding those threads where he is being thrown down the hole for his lack of integrity, honesty, and abuse of power at the cost of Taxpayers.

I want to believe people in this thread mean what they write but it just does not seem to be panning out.
People are worried about lying, unless he got away with it. Then it would have been ok.
People are worried about misuse of funds, unless we actually know of misused funds like with Chritie. Then it would have been ok.
People are worried about integrity while I am looking at every politician out there with little expectation for integrity.

Honestly, If I am going to pick and choose who I get upset with like the rest of you do. I would take my standard of having a problem with misusing funds and compare that chopper ride to using a phone and office time. Since Anthony does not get an hourly wage, screw the office time. So then it comes down to using the phone.

I would have thought each one misused tax dollars and should be condemned for it. Now that I see that we only get upset because it is a Dem and has some sexy pics, then I am going just pick one too. I am going to condemn the proven misuse of tax dollars and worry a little less about Anthony being on the phone.

I can be that partisan if that is the game here.

This thread now also taught me how to apply a double standard. Yippee!
edit on 7-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Antiquated1

i don't care who is into who. gay or not.

Sure seems like you do.

his wife was messing around with hillary so it was a sham marriage, anyway.

You go ahead and frame that "concern" anyway you like.

gerry studds i know but he left one of my waiters tied up in a washington hotel closet, lol.

i don't do this crap and i don't want elected officials to have 100k in the freezer in frozen lazagna boxes either.

arnold took care of the kid, edwards is a scumbag, biden is just stupid, barney frank is a moron, get rid of these people.

people give palin crap about quitting!!?? ya, she should have stayed in office like these as&holes to get some frikin cred?

ya right!

he is done, i can see the fork in this guy.

That is a whole lot of off topic nothing right there. Not sure what any of it is really about but the fact that you think Arnold took care of the kid who at 10 just found out on TV who his real dad is, then you know nothing about children. That kid will have some very expensive therapy taken care of, I am sure.

Not sure how to respond to anything else you said. It looks like you just vomitted a list of names and random complaints.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

but he didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get away with it.

How did he not get away with it?

arnold kept a secret that he was taking care of. he has been gov for how long?

Took care of? Paying off his mom is taking care of a kid he denies fathering? Scratch you off the list of possible babysitters. When you lie to your kid about being his dad for ten years and let another man raise him - them both thinking he is his - then the truth shows up in the form of every news agency in the country at the kids fron door, you did not take care of a damn thing.

Kids need more than a check to mom you know.
Lies like who your father is are kind of important in the developement of a healthy kid.

and accountable?

To whom? He is apparently only accountable to his soon to be ex wife and not the people of CA.

give it up. all your idiots are ours.

What's that now?

we need to eradicate and not reward these people for what they do.

Think Anthony is at home right now, reading my posts on ATS and thinking "Damn I feel rewarded!" Think so?

i won't buy the human frailty for 4 yrs either. screw that. you will be a hero if you serve your country honorably.

Yep. "Serve your country" then go home and make love to your furniture if you want.

give speeches and write books, get a job after like EVERYBODY ELSE!

Sure he will. He still has a job now though.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

so caligula was ok in your book?

Caligula was a founding father of the US? Or are you saying the founders along with Anthony regularly had people beaten and murdered for fun?

lol, hey! we are over here, over here!!

the guy is trashed, done, cya.

never liked the little weiner anyway.

I need to know what you are smoking.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

maybe it's time to study George Washington.

xroads.virginia.edu...

John McRae, "Father, I Can Not Tell a Lie; I Cut the Tree," 1867 engraving after a painting by G.G. White

www.history-for-kids.com...

He looked around for something else to chop,
He was having a ball, and could not stop.
Right at the bottom of the garden he
Came across his daddy's best cherry tree.

He chopped at it with his little hatchet
The tree was big, he could only scratch it.
So he tried much harder, chopping the wood,
Until at last it fell down with a thud.

“Who has chopped down my lovely cherry tree?”
His face was red he was really angry.
George was scared to tell the truth but he knew
Telling the truth was the right thing to do.
[color=ffff000]So George said “Sorry daddy, it was I,
I killed the tree, I cannot tell a lie.”

i guess Wiener didn't read the story .... par for the coarse ... most lawmakers don't Reed !

:shk:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is, we're all guilty of sending dirty photos of one time or another... right? RIGHT? (please tell me im not alone!
) But really, why is this such a scandal? Our previous PM was photographed overseas at strip clubs, and he was elected. (I daresay thats what got him the younger vote!)

Am I the only immature one that giggles at 'Weinergate'. Or how Ironic his last name is to the whole scandal?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

you are alone, no one with a 1/2 a brain will send those kind of pics.

and like dr. house, whatever you said after that was soooo wrong too.

remind me not to vote for you in america.

try running in germany.

edit on 7-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Good Morning...

Checking the headlines....

Look at this taped interview of Lover Boy (taped when he was claiming innocents & chastising reporters)....

abcnews.go.com...

It's gets really good around the 2:00 min mark.
=================================================================

The Mystery Woman:

"My Story"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9143ae6cb49.jpg[/atsimg]

I was contacted and asked to tell my story. I finally came forward last week because I saw on television that Rep. Weiner had hired an investigating firm to go through all of his files. I worried that there would be people looking at my pictures and messages. I was nervous, but decided that since my messages with Rep. Weiner were going to come out anyway, I wanted to tell my own story rather than have other people talking about me when they didn’t know anything. I’m not on a crusade to “take him down.” I just acted to protect myself and my family.

biggovernment.com...

By-the-way.. this is the 5th woman now....

More Popcorn dam it~!

edit on 6/7/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I don’t want this and all the anxiety that comes with it. I was worried that all of my personal messages and photos were going to come out, and so I came forward. I just hope to be left in peace.

Get that popcorn ready because it sounds like you are really going to enjoy watching these women be destroyed personally in the reach to get more salacious details about Anthony's private life.

You seem waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too eager to hunker down and get more details about the woman that wants to be left alone.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Naw but I am fascinated by how this whole thing is breaking down... as it relates to Social Medias.

The new America. Go figure.

So, what did you think of the taped ABC interview that I posted?

If you support him now-after watching that.... I begin to wonder.

Have a great day. No more WeinerGate today... (I hope it's going down now)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Weiner, you did something stupid, misused the internet, betrayed your family and betrayed the trust of your constituents -- poor show.

Now mend your relationship with the voters, perhaps you will see a second term.

America, lets not drag this out. This is a distraction, nothing more. The GOP are going to want to drag him through the mud with an ethics hearing. This is one more distraction from real issues, don't let it happen.

edit on 6-7-2011 by WolfofWar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Naw but I am fascinated by how this whole thing is breaking down... as it relates to Social Medias.

The new America. Go figure.

So, what did you think of the taped ABC interview that I posted?

If you support him now-after watching that.... I begin to wonder.

Have a great day. No more WeinerGate today... (I hope it's going down now)

i have a 39.00 dollar "go" phone that i bought at best buy, i am not on any type of "social" media. if i want to meet someone, i call them and arrange to meet in person. i take what little privacy i have seriously.
maybe people should break their "social crack" addiction.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I can tell none of you are Italian, in Italy people are dissapointed in politicians if they aren't screwing hot young girls.

They say -- well what kind of man is he? he can't even get nice girls to screw in his position. He's not a real man.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SirCoxone

and there went my Cheerios... and milk.

I love ATS members replys. Threads such as this one about WeinerGate brings out the cleverness of many. A true insight of people across the Globe.

Thank you ALL for your participation.

Side Note:

On a "better ATS features" note: another fine example of where an ATS poll could be interjected. Example:

Do you think WeinerGate will result in:
1: Criminal Charges
2: Ethics Violations
3: Marital Separation
4: No Long Term Effect (he gets re-elected)?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is still going, huh?

I have to admit that after yesterday’s events I was one step away from setting my computer on fire! But I am cool now, and I'd like to toss one more thing in the mix before I let this be. I understand that some of you will have witty, yet almost certainly irrelevant, comments to make, and that's fine. But I hope that you can look inside and realize the hypocrisy within this situation. It's always best to be honest with ourselves, before we can ever be honest with others.

The Right is calling for Weiner's head (sorry, no way around that) as they claim moral high-ground on such issues. FACT is, the Right has had just as many scandals within the party. It is hypocritical to take Weiner to task over this unless you can genuinely say that you did the same to Newt and the other Republicans who conducted themselves in an unsavory manner. If any of you are to be taken seriously, you must understand that, and practice that!

But we know that many of you are not here for truth, or to espouse true morality. You are here to perpetuate the paradigm! You point fingers and make a side-show out of the Democrats short comings, but you look the other way when it's coming from the Right, or you say "what? what are you talking about?".

Many of you also have a tendency to invoke the constitution, or our founding fathers, yet when asked in what way they actually apply, you fall on your face. That's a common tactic of the Right, made popular by Hannity and the like. I ask any of you to show where in the constitution it states we need to strip a man's life apart to discredit and oust him! If he broke some rules, I'm sure he will be gone. But I see nothing in the constitution stating that we need to demonize a man and call him a child molester. That's party tactic, not constitutionality.

Some of you also like to change the subject when you cannot bring a good answer to the table. If someone poses a question, do not answer with irrelevant party mantra, or answer with another question. That's not how a honest, spirited debate works. But, of course, we all know that debate was not why you came to this thread.

I know my comments will not make any of you have a grand awakening, and realize how hypocritical you have been. You're not that open to anything outside the propaganda of your party and that's fine! But let me say that the next time a Republican gets himself in some trouble, those of us who maintain a consistent outlook will be here to defend their right to privacy, and you will claim it to be a vast commie-left wing conspiracy while you look the other way! The day will come eventually, and I hope you are ready!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Thank you and believe it or not, I appreciate what you are saying.

And my reply is honest.

You wrote about the next time a Republican gets in a mess etc. Yes, it happens-we all know. I have heard you and others say that "we" defend them or don't make an issue about them.

Yes we do but they leave office before we get all worked up (usually).

We all (most) live our mondane lives day after day. We don't live the high life of a politician. And when we think we can be a good politician if we ran etc. We mean it.

We are sitting here thinkin: Man, if I become a US House or Senate member I can't wait to get my hands on those pages, or sectrataries, interns and the alike. So, when numb nutzs like these come along-Both Parties, we jump on them also-when given a chance. That's how I see it.

(Maybe Weiner wouldn't be having such a hard time of this if he lead by example-and resigned-just like the NY Republican did earlier. Then people might actually respect him.)

Could you please show me some examples of where what you claim the Righties are doing so we can put it into context? Did you mean ATS specifically or the webworld in general?

Lastly, I am glad you didn't destroy your computer. You input is valued here, like anyone elses.

Have a great day!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

The Right is calling for Weiner's head

Not necessarily, Nancy wants the investigation, he has now become a liability to the left.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I just love when some of my best threads (people responding to a hot topic etc) always brings out the haters.

OP should be arrested, should be charged... committing crimes against humanity. too much...

I've been called a bigot, racist, homophobe, pedophile, sexist and worst of all-a Conservative.

But yet the threads stay on-after all the organized attempts to "alert" the mods (admittedly by someone). Just too much. Instead of dealing with the actual story/account.

Masked Debater.... you don't need a special license or permission to post your own thread. Instead of making comments that there weren't any about Arnie... Make a Thead. You have only YOU to blame-not any of us here.

I'm kinda curious what kind of thread you would run-if you didn't see one in the Arnie story? Kinda

For the record, I'm in the Weiner should resign camp. Not for the "sexting" but because he lied. I merely pointed out the hypocrisy I witnessed as this story has attracted blood thirsty vultures as compared to "The Arnold." You know, the Republican Governor who actually had an illegitimate kid and LIED ABOUT IT FOR TEN YEARS WHILE IN OFFICE!

Thanks for pointing out that I DIDN'T start a thred as I don't enjoy beating dead horses. Might want to keep your curiosity in check. We all know what it did to the cat.
Luckily they have nine lives.
But keep up the witch hunt, you seem to have a promising future with The National Inquirer or The Globe.

I'll dust off an oldie but goodie, "When Weiner lied, nobody died." Not like he invaded a foreign country or something.

/MD

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
img802.imageshack.us...

Seriously though, how do you trust these people?

Do only scoundrels run for office?
No wonder our country is going down the toilet.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join