It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
And for all you that want to keep defending Weiner, this is the worst revelation yet:

Weiner actually sponsored legislation - the KIDS Act of 2007 to "keep the internet devoid of sexual predators".

From Weiner's official House website

Sadly, the Internet is the predator's venue of choice today.

Sadly true Mr. Weiner. Sadly true.

edit on 6/6/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

What does one have to do with the other?
How did this become about sexual predation?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
reply to post by Antiquated1

Yeah, if Wiener was flirting with a girl -- it does not hurt me.

If he is STALKING a girl -- then that's a matter for her lawyer.

But otherwise -- this is NOT as important as someone firing teachers to give tax breaks to campaign donors.

When are we going to go after REAL criminals who start wars or bankrupt economies?

Thank you!!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder what perfect world people live in that they want to spend time, energy, and money, worrying about who a politician casta flirtful eye at, however he does it. There is some serious crap going on in the America I know.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Being rude and coy isn't working for you--sorry.

Being realistic and factual is though so be sorry all you like.

Here is a copy of Ms. Pelosi's statement:

“I am calling for an Ethics Committee investigation to determine whether any official resources were used or any other violation of House rules occurred.”

Which is exactly what I said she said. What is your issue again?

Followded up with her partner's statement:

Israel added: “Congressman Anthony Weiner engaged in a deep personal failure and inappropriate behavior that embarrassed himself, his family, and the House. Ultimately, Anthony and his constituents will make a judgment about his future . “To remove all remaining doubt about this situation, I agree with Leader Pelosi’s request that the House Ethics Committee use its authority to begin an investigation.”

Source: www.mediaite.com...

Reinforcing the fact that they plan on him being in office until the his next election. Did you not read what I posted or what you posted because you just "corrected" me by confirming what I said.

Strange.

Don't you agree with the Democratic leaders that they want to ensure the removal of ANY doubt? Maybe they are just conducting a witch hunt... or warming up the electric chair for no reason....

What? Read your external quote again because you missed something big. What the hell are you talking about? She called for an investigation into whether or not he BROKE ANY HOUSE RULES. Read it 5 or 6 times.

Maybe you better stop for the night and see what tomorrow's marching orders/talking points are on the subject. I think you are using the ones prior to his presser.

Talking points.
Yup, that's me. No, nothing about what I am saying is going to change. I really think you need to read your own links better though before you post anymore so maybe you better stop for the night and wait until tomorrow and see what Breitbart tells you to think about this.

I just love it how people are defending him so much and you/we don't know all the facts. Just shows me what cattle like mentalities are like.

Moooooooo....

edit on 6/6/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

You just quoted Pelosi saying the she called for exactly what I said she called for and then called me cattle for saying it before you did?

Oh my god.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
All these politicians are incompetent idiots. Why even try to defend Wiener? Every politician right and left have been caught in some kind of compromising embarrassing position.

I don't get it, why bother arguing and pointing the finger at either party when both don't even have your best interests at heart. They're all corrupt one way or another and everyone here knows in a few weeks or months from now there will be another political scandal.

This country will never see real change if we continue to support and defend either one of these parties. Instead of taking sides, put all your energy into demanding change and vote these lying, incompetent career politicians out of office!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by hillynilly

I heard he had a history of this in college, so it's nothing surprising to some people.

maybe college records ARE important....

i wonder what Obama's will reveal !!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Wiener is being let go for whatever globalist reason,... just another "player" that is being tossed into the fire for his sexual dalliance's,...how convenient,... he is being brought down in a way that damages nobody else but him,... how convenient,...hmm...

p.s. did I mention how "convenient" this event was?... LOL

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but........

The Guy's name is Weiner.

Heh, heh, heh, heh.......*Beavis Laugh*

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Along with several colleagues in Congress, we introduced & passed the KIDS (Keeping the Internet Devoid of Sexual Predators) Act of 2007, a bill to require sex offenders to register their e-mail and instant message addresses with the National Sex Offender Registry. The “Kids Act’ implemented one of my six recommendations to keep a closer eye on sex offenders both near school grounds and online. I also proposed stricter GPS tracking of sex offenders, tougher enforcement of registration laws and more public disclosure of sex offender data.
www.weiner.house.gov...
Sadly, the Internet is the predator's venue of choice today. We need to update our strategies and our laws to stop these offenders who are a mere click away from our children.

I realize this isn't about children,

But still?

weird

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but........

The Guy's name is Weiner.

Heh, heh, heh, heh.......*Beavis Laugh*

you are a funny guy,

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What do you expect from a guy whose surname is Weiner?

Actually, I'm very serious lol. Names are psychologically connected to an individual's sense of identity.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
reply to post by xuenchen

Wiener is being let go for whatever globalist reason,... just another "player" that is being tossed into the fire for his sexual dalliance's,...how convenient,... he is being brought down in a way that damages nobody else but him,... how convenient,...hmm...

p.s. did I mention how "convenient" this event was?... LOL

yep yep yep

he stepped on some toes somewhere, and they must be wearing sandals !

TPTB are angry.

i wonder if he did anything anti-Israel lately ?

or had some disagreement with Schumer ?

by the way, i wonder how his voters feel right about now ?

the MSM is really pouring it on !

of all the dirty tricks ......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b8d492ed9a9.gif[/atsimg]
edit on Jun-06-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
When you are an elected official, then you are held to a moral standard.

Except when you're a democrat named Wiener.

In this case, a simple admission and apology will do.

Worked for Clinton.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Are you from San Francisco and in Pelosi's district?
Can Weiner be your Congressman?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wow the hypocrisy meter is pegging "11" on this thread.

First off I have already stated that I find Rep. Weiner's actions unbecoming of an elected official. Not that he was Flirting On-line (Flirtation = attention without intention) but that he lied about it. Because of that I think he should step down even though I like the man.

But just a friendly reminder. Recently Arnold Schwarzenegger announced he had fathered a child with another woman while he was married and kept it a secret FOR TEN YEARS! I don't recall seeing all the juvenile partisan remarks about Schwarzenegger's political stripes on ATS by liberals like myself.

The OP is as guilty as anybody. Hey Mr. Pot, I'd like you to meet my friend Mr. Kettle.

/MD
edit on 6-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
and now we have a real HOT potato !!!

get ready for more !!!!

www.impeachobamacampaign.com... 0116_6_2011&utm_medium=email

Does Hillary Have a Lesbian Connection to Weinergate?

People are motivated to follow their darker instincts by lust for money, power, or sex.

In mid-2007, rumors started to circulate about Huma Abedin a stunningly beautiful staffer working for Hillary Clinton. The wagging tongues of Washington asked logical questions about Huma.

If Hillary is bisexual (as had long been thought and occasionally uttered in public), what is the nature of her relationship with the dark eyed enchanting Abedin, a young lady from a strict Muslim family?

Is the fact that Huma was never seen twice in the same designer outfit and lived in a $649,000 condo explainable because she was trading sexual favors with Hillary for a fabulous lifestyle?

If so what does that make Huma?

How did Huma, whose government salary was listed as $9,999, live as she did?

Is Hillary Clinton a lesbian?….

WWhhhhheeewwww !

i guess ya never know for sure !!

floydreports.com...

is this the "bigger fish" ???

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

It's a bigger picture than you realize... Are you actually going to propound that his current problems are just because he let some "pee-pee" images slip out on twitter?...

TBTB strike down their minions on THEIR time table...

I meant TPTB...

edit on 6-6-2011 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Any proof that OP is guilty of a crime?
Are you a LOE?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid

It's a bigger picture than you realize... Are you actually going to propound that his current problems are just because he let some "pee-pee" images slip out on twitter?...

TBTB strike down their minions on THEIR time table...

I meant TPTB...

I'm not very good at deciphering veiled inferences and innuendo. Could you kindly elaborate on your theory in specific, factual terms? I'm here to learn and don't believe in the boogeyman. Thanks.

/MD

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater
Wow the hypocrisy meter is pegging "11" on this thread.

First off I have already stated that I find Rep. Weiner's actions unbecoming of an elected official. Not that he was Flirting On-line (Flirtation = attention without intention) but that he lied about it. Because of that I think he should step down even though I like the man.

But just a friendly reminder. Recently Arnold Schwarzenegger announced he had fathered a child with another woman while he was married and kept it a secret FOR TEN YEARS! I don't recall seeing all the juvenile partisan remarks about Schwarzenegger's political stripes on ATS by liberals like myself.

The OP is as guilty as anybody. Hey Mr. Pot, I'd like you to meet my friend Mr. Kettle.

/MD
edit on 6-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

Please allow me to throw you a bone. Arnold is a scum bag and we have yet to learn the full truth about his extracurricular activities while Gov. Of Cali. That truth will ooze out in a matter of weeks. Honestly, I don't remember if there were many threads about him that got much attention either to attack him or defend him. If this revelation about his affairs came out while he was still in office it would have garnered more atencion.

As for Weiner, he went to far with the lies and the ummms...stammers and pregnant pauses. He, just like all of the others in recent memory, have let the power rot their brains. Just another example and a another poster boy of the day to advance the cause of strict term limits. Audacity and arrogance of this scale takes years to develop and he got his feet wet and his ego inflated during his 6 year stint on NYC city council.

Republican, Democrat or Independent.... no matter what your party... when you are elected to a position of authority you should be held to a higher standard. Time to reintroduce the meaning of moral rectitude in our society filled with those who choose to make excuses for Weiner and others who choose their own path and the behavior that will lead them down it.

I am now done with Weiner, he is overcooked...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have not seen any damning evidence in this case, yet its all that news media outlets can talk about. Can you say "agenda"?

First, we get an anonymous crotch shot, that could be me for all we know, and the media jumps all over it without considering for a second that it might not be him. They have been dragging it out for over a week. Now, we get the anonymous, obviously credible
testimony from some nobody who claims to be engaged in an online relationship with the congressman. Yet, still no tangible evidence that could link him to the scandal.

This story could have been engineered and executed by middle school students. I find it ridiculous that this is being entertained as something worthy of our attention. I just dont get it.

I guess the next question is, what sort of legislation does Weiner support that would open him up to this kind of an all out attack.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join