It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Antiquated1

Umm,, News Flash. House Minority Speaker Pelosi called on the House Ethics Committee to conduct an investigation into the use of gov't property due to allegations brought forth that he had.

Turn on Fox/CNN/ABC. Good stuff.

Apparently you didn't see my post a bit back that indicates another woman came out today with evidence of over 200 sex text from the Love Child and phone calls from his Gov't offices. She got tired of the dirty sextexting and told him to call. He did.

That's just the start-case file opened. From there, they will seize his computers and any other electronic devices that were issued to his etc. Then, if evidence of a crime, they will subpoena the court for his personal computers and phones....

They we are just blowing the dust off the top of the surface of this one.

Oh, I heard he was being groomed by the NY Dems for consideraton for the next mayor of NYC. Kiss that good-bye.

Well, he better think carefully: What a tangled web we weave... When we practice to deceive.

Thank You! The key word here boys and girls is ETHICS!!! A key moral characteristic that is lacking severely in Big Politics and Big Government. Ethics...Abuse of power and authority that was entrusted by the people of an elected representative's district.

Bye Bye Weiner! If he survives this fiasco without resigning or without being asked to resign the man will live on into a career of simply more of the same. In the words of the great MC Hammer "Can't touch this". If Weiner stays on of course.

Time to move on and seek employment with Oscar Mayer driving this

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

line them up and get rid of almost every single one of them

I don't have a problem with that.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
A foreign govt. could use the evidence to blackmail him.

Forgot to add

I could find evidence to blackmail every human on this planet, I'll bring the Marshmallows

edit on 6-6-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

You are correct;and we should hold our pols to a higher standard.
We are bashing and making fun of the law firm of: " Wiener;Spitzer and Wrangle partially because they're all disgraced NY Dems:

(and honestly "Congressman Wiener" has a conveniently funny last name. "Frankly" begging for abuse. oops! No not "Bawney :I'm running a male prostitution ring out of my georgetown townhouse"Frank"). ..)
jeez I can't swing a cat in this thread with touching on some slime mold with a tie that I wouldn't beseen having lunch with.

You are defending his atrocious (lascivious)conduct precisely because he's a Dem.

edit on 6-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

Hardly defending him because he is a Dem, I defended Palin the other night on more than one
occassion. I have my personal standards and this guy has not crossed them, I understand
there is poltical hay to make and I understand that some people are uptight in regards to sex.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

you brought up foley

and this wiener didnt happen once it didnt happen twice it was more than just a momentary lapse of judgement

it happened multiple time over years.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I am a religions person in that I hold a theology and yet I do not accept it as a given - morality or religion is necessary or even desirable for wise and prudent governorship.
edit on 6-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Then what qualities do YOU look for in a politician, that they are a progressive and that's good enough?

Lying, cheating, etc. are all OK with you as long as they share your political philosophy?

And if you don't condone those things in a politician, then aren't those also considered part of morality?

See, now you're sounding like someone sent here (rather recently) to defend Weiner specifically and progressives in general - no matter what they are being criticized for and how much they deserve that criticism.

edit on 6/6/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abney

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
So a grown man and woman exchanged dirty photos and had an affair online.......sounds like something half this entire world does on a daily basis!

I could really care less what our rep's do on their own time. Thier job performance is all that I am concerned with.

By the way, is Weiner a cigar aficionado?

If a person lacks integrity in their private life, they will lack it in their public life. I, for one, do not want a man who is clearly unable to make sound decisions to be casting votes in Congress. The kind of person you are in private in the kind of person you really ARE.

AND, I would think he thinks about this stuff all the time, so he's also not focusing on his JOB as an appointed official. He goes to work, checks his Yahoo profile, and spends half the morning replying to questionable messages. He's NOT doing his appointed job. He's above everyone else. He's elected. The people in NY should be very upset. The scandal is in motion. His reputation is tainted. Remove him from office. He's not fit to serve. It's called, wait for it.....

....abuse of power.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Our founding founders were no more or less moral than Anthony Weiner.
Founding fathers were not religious.

This puts the FF in a not so perfect light, few have spotless records and reputations, and so what Anthony Weiner is guilty of is trying to save face, himself and his wife some embarrassment. Nothing new here.
Our Founding Fathers; Sex, Drugs and Revolution! ... and New world Order?

www.amazon.com...
A Treasury of Great American Scandals: Tantalizing True Tales of Historic Misbehavior by the Founding Fathers and Others Who Let Freedom Swing

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And for all you that want to keep defending Weiner, this is the worst revelation yet:

Weiner actually sponsored legislation - the KIDS Act of 2007 to "keep the internet devoid of sexual predators".

From Weiner's official House website

Sadly, the Internet is the predator's venue of choice today.

Sadly true Mr. Weiner. Sadly true.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hes already admitted being a numbn*ts...its over....what a maroon

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

That's all you've got left to defend Weiner with, more deflection attempts?

Supposed to be against the T&C.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

He deserves criticism. He lied and he was wrong. I was wrong for assuming this was just another typical smear campaign. I already said that. But lets not blow it out of proportion.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by centurion1211

He deserves criticism. He lied and he was wrong. I was wrong for assuming this was just another typical smear campaign. I already said that. But lets not blow it out of proportion.

Then why are you still posting about other people and lastly about the Founding Fathers, as if they have anything at all to do with the mess Weiner has got himself into?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
yeah lets not blow things outta proportion

like saying the founders werent religious and they were all about sex and drugs and protistution and post videos as such.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

I am a religions person in that I hold a theology and yet I do not accept it as a given - morality or religion is necessary or even desirable for wise and prudent governorship.

Then what qualities do YOU look for in a politician, that they are a progressive and that's good enough?

Lying, cheating, etc. are all OK with you as long as they share your political philosophy?

And if you don't condone those things in a politician, then aren't those also considered part of morality?

See, now you're sounding like someone sent here (rather recently) to defend Weiner specifically and progressives in general - no matter what they are being criticized for and how much they deserve that criticism.

See newcovenant "character counts":They ask us to install them in positions of authority to make important decisions that affect all of us.

I wouldn't grant most of these rejects the authority to referee a urine soaked volleyball match at an old folks home. No Not everybody is doing it". you only need to look toward military folks who are granted ts/sci clearances and submit to thorough background investigations.

"Adultery" is a reason for denial of clearances("blackmail material" as mentioned else where further up the thread). Nothing biblical about it.. we have every right to expect scrupulous conduct from our elected class.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hes a dim/lib....his accolytes think h can do no wrong....nothing will happen

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Antiquated1

You're wasting your time. This thread was never about Weiner and his photos.

Yeah, you are most likely right. I see a lot more outrage over this than I can find from the same voices over lies from SCOTUS about money that directly influenced rulings. They want to talk about honesty and integrity. Anthony has spent 20 years proving to his constituents what he does for them in office. He now spent the afternoon proving he is probably not the best guy to date. I know what actually matters as do just a few others like you.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Do we forget that we TAXPAYERS pay these peoples salaries? Uhm, I think a congressman makes 88,000 a year, full medical benefits, and as a representative of the government, cannot get a speeding ticket? (maybe urban myth.) We are paying people to be immoral. Why?

Because our government is so far removed from the people. They are upper-class, we are lower class, and they keep the division clear and cut. It's about power and greed.

Girls like power and money, and strive to attain it, and men that have power and money are easy targets. Men are horny, I myself can attest to that, but I would be a tad more discreet than Yahoo if I was in his position. He needs to resign because of his stupidity. Why won't he?

Back to the money.

Back to the greed.

Back to having power.

Greed, money, and power make you invincible, eh? Gets you whatever you want. That seems to be the mindset of politicians.

Grrrrr.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
You seem awfully eager to accept liars as politicians and vice versa.

Why?

I cannot explain why because you are wrong. What I am is awfully aware of the reality that anyone in office anywhere, has and will lie about something. I just aim my concern at the content of the lies. If it has to do with your spouse, mate, or sibling, I do not care. I would rather we were not looking at things other people sent to other people in private to begin with. None of it had anything to do with his policies or his actions in office so I do not care.

Most people are becoming disgusted with the way ALL of our politicians act, if they weren't already disgusted.

Good thing you are here to speak for "most people."

Then we have those - such as yourself - that seem almost pathologically unable to find fault with one of their own.

One of my own? What the hell does that even mean?

Makes me wonder if they keep defending Weiner as a fellow democrat, or as a fellow liar, or both?

Defending him as another polictician, like RUPUBLICAN DAVID VITTER that had some private life stuff that did not matter to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
so let me see if I understand this right.

We have a new witness that makes claims
and has pics, but they can't show the evidence
cuz it's too graphic ???

lol

how many times have we heard this
before ???

evidence isn't evidence unless it can
be shown.

I am no fan of the Dems btw

Seems to me that this is a "pile on" so that Wiener can be convicted in the press before any of the accusations turn out to be frauds. I mean -- how many times have we caught Briebart manipulating data -- or Fox news for that matter? Yet still, these are somehow sources to accuse someone?

I don't know much about Wiener -- but hacking of his Twitter is conceivable. And if he's trying to save jobs, or crosses a crooked Republican, than Karl Rove media shenanigans are likely -- it's not as if we've ever PUNISHED a liar in the past decade or anything.

>> After all, they got to destroy ACORN and everyone now "knows" how crooked they are -- only the media crew from Fox staged the whole thing, and sampled the video to make it look bad. It was all a COMPLETE fabrication. The same Fox crew is still going around making "news" and the people at ACORN who help the poor and voter registrations are looking for work.

So let's wait until we have something that can appear in a court of law. I'm tired of getting jerked around by stories like this, and we all forget about it when the retractions appear.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

See newcovenant "character counts":They ask us to install them in positions of authority to make important decisions that affect all of us. I wouldn't grant most of these rejects the authority to referee a urine soaked volleyball match at an old folks home. No Not everybody is doing it". you only need to look toward military folks who are granted ts/sci clearances and submit to thorough background investigations. "Adultery" is a reason for denial of clearances("blackmail material" as mentioned else where further up the thread). Nothing biblical about it.. we have every right to expect scrupulous conduct from our elected class.

Is that a fact?

Then why we got a pedophile, homosexual running for Mayor of Palm Beach?

Friday, February 4, 2011 S. FLORIDA POLITICS: Mark Foley for Palm Beach Mayor gets some Big Backing From Eric Dondero: Former libertarian-leaning Republican Congressman Mark Foley has anounced for Mayor of Palm Beach... But now it's official, and by all accounts his celebrity makes him a formidable candidate. He's already picked up a major endorsement, not surprisingly from another libertarian-leaning Congressman, and one that carries a great deal of weight in the region with conservative-minded and Tea Party voters.www.libertarianrepublican.net...

Congressman quits after messages to teens foundarticles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

ABCNews.com posted these instant message exchanges:

Maf54: You in your boxers, too?
Teen: Nope, just got home. I had a college interview that went late.
Maf54: Well, strip down and get relaxed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join