It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Journal writes about ARMs in the mortgage market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm kinda pissed that the WSJ would have the balls to slap this crap up. It's kinda like they are saying "Hey like it or not home owners don't stay in one place so ARMs should be your best friend" It's just general information artical but it seems they are putting their toes in the water to see if it's o.k. to say "o.k. bubble burst it's over back to writting ARMs" Business as usual. Wallstreet ripped America off so bad and made so much money off the bubble and bad loans and just total corruption in the banking sector they can't help them selves to have the WSJ put of feeler articals to see if we respond. I don't know a short memory we have the bankers are back at it again.

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I really hope they are not considering starting this crap up again! I mean the fact that they came close to bringing down the entire economic structure of the world was not enough and the jury is still out on that one. We have not seen the end of this yet. I mean this is the stuff that started the whole giant out of control ball rolling in the first place.
God please someone find these guys and give them a wood shampoo for the rest of us in the world!

new topics

join