It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weid UFO over UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I have never seen anything like this before. Anyone have any thoughts on this:-

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on June 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You may not have, but IMO it's kite of somekind... the video sucks as they cannot keep good focus or hold the damm thing steady
Now granted it does hold some simlar looks to the V craft... Which I highly doubt it is. Sorry guy, good looking though and maybe next time.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

It looks like a solar balloon.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

I was thinking a tethered solar balloon, which is why it stays in the same spot but still moves about like a tethered balloon would.

The uploader also claims that it has flashing lights, seen at 35-40 second mark, this looks like the sun reflecting on it, it's in the correct position to do so.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'm going for Solar Balloon too.

Nothing much more to add on it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Would have to agree with you that it does look like a balloon of some sort. And you can clearly see the Sun reflect of it at some points in the video. Looks silver in colour too.

Did make my eyes hurt watching it, with all that shaking going on

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Looks like it might be a V shaped mylar balloon. The video in the OP acts similar to this:

Such as this:

edit on 6/6/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It looks to me like a parachute that been tied down, that's all i can think of, I highly doubt it to be extra terrestrial. Unfortunately

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
just looks like a kite to me...sorry

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Looks like a V shaped balloon just floating around. Could be a hangglider (or rather, paraglider), but there seems to be very little movement for that.

Unfortunetly the filmer has a poor quality camera and severe case of the shakes, so its hard to tell.
edit on 6-6-2011 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yeah either a kite or solar balloon. shame.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I love ufo threads but this is a kite of the same type you use to go kite surfing I have one myself.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Reminder on how to post here at ATS....

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)

One line or couple of word posts that are just "star and flag!" "hey great post" "i agree" will be removed. They do not add to the discussion. This is not a new rule

edit on June 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Looks like a solar balloon bent in half. Science Museum Solar Airship, 26ft long, micro-thin black plastic sausage you fill up with air and tie at the ends. When it gets warm it rises. I have one in the cupboard. Might hang some tinfoil strips off it before I let it fly. On a nice sunny day it'll look like it's got flashing lights. I will post the pics on ATS, (maybe some UFO news-clippings from same area, same date too).

Well spotted though, OP. Keep looking up. I saw a black thing with flashing lights in the sky once and it weren't no plastic bag with tin-foil.

new topics

top topics

join