It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look busy jesus is coming ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

WTH is this?
Why do I bother I have no clue and there is no other links it looks like a bunch of hooey!
An illeterate work too.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

look princess i know your type go play someplace else.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Please explain what I am supposed to see there? Honestly what is this link for? I click on the words but stays on the same page. What is this a code to be broken/cracked what Your OP isn't very forthcoming with what I am supposed to see? I have brain meltdown from doing microeconomics all day so I really don't feel like busting my A*** to figure out WTH does this mean, so could ya clue me in?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

NM it didn't load completely see that I had to scroll down.
Shesh.
That's a lot of data, maybe some other day...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
New predictions

Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the September-October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(maybe:26-28 September ) - and the dry lake Kynrt He is government end of november/ 2012

And by the Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed

On September 28 Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after
starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(11/11 /2011 ยป

Gas Methane
- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -november2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: Soldiers the United Nations They sent to Syria in September/ earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kynrt /In October Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in Januaryto take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground. This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina

(volcano

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth

emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join