It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensic evidence emerges that European e.coli superbug was bioengineered to produce human fatalitie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

This might be UBL related smmfh. No doom either. Just strange

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
E. Coli = Bacteria... NOT virus

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Multiple studies have reviewed whether antibiotic use in cattle production causes an increased risk to consumers by developing antibiotic-resistant foodborne or other pathogens, and none have found a connection (Journal of Food Protection, July 2004; Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, 2003).

www.explorebeef.org...

interesting. studies have been conducted to see if treating cattle with antibiotics increases the risk of antibiotic resistant bacteria. no connection was found.

it seems that there are quite a few tests done frequently to monitor bacteria resistance to antibiotics

the organizations carrying out the testing (atleast in the u.s.) has been around since 1967! there are alot of safe guards to prevent something like this happening, yet now sensationalized news stories are popping up claiming "rampant" use of antibiotics.

something stinks, and it ain't the cow pies.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by manontrial

Well big pharma wouldn't be able to make any money if everyone just dropped dead now wouldn't they?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Berlin - Germany's deadly E coli strain is found mainly in humans rather than animals, the Taggesspiegel newspaper reported on Tuesday citing scientific research.

The bacteria, responsible for 23 deaths and over 2 000 contaminations, does not belong to typical strains of enterohaemorrhagic E coli (EHEC), but rather to an enteroaggregative E coli, known as EAEC, characterised by heavy diarrhoea.

EAEC strains are not found in the digestive track of cattle, but rather in that of humans, according to Lothar Beutin, an expert at Germany's Federal Institute for Risk Assessment.
source

Still waiting to hear where this (motherless) bacteria came from.

The other thing that I specifically found here is that I identified several genes that are in this current outbreak, and these are genes that are not found in any previously studied E. coli strain. But these new gene sequences that you've identified, do you know what they do?

For some of them, yes, or at least we can make a good guess. So most of them look as though they are derived from a bacteriophage. This is a virus that infects the bacteria, or like a parasite on a parasite. They may be of some significance. There is also a gene in there that looks like it might be involved in breaking down or overcoming antibiotic. So it has antibiotic resistance?

Yes, there are several genes in there that look like antibiotic resistant genes. And one of them looks pretty unique, not previously seen in E. coli. It's specifically called a microswin esterase, if you care to know what it's called.
source

edit on 7-6-2011 by GalacticJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
One more for the thread,

Scientists: No Proof Vegetables Are Behind Europe's E. Coli Outbreak

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Now if this is not the vegetables or the beef, then what could it be?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

No and they won't be making much since this can be controlled with ANTIBIOTICS.... obscure ones but antibiotics none the less.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

That article really shows no proof (forensic or not) that this was engineered. I'm currently training as a Bioinformatician (I also hold higher degrees in Chemistry), and to be honest playing around with the genomic data, shows nothing "unusual". Now sure I'm "training" not "working as" but I doubt the folks in Natural news actually played with any of the data, it seems a whole lot of inference vs evidence. Cool, whatever, but forensics requires a little more than "It looks like", well in most courts of law, depending on the judge.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

ignoring the op article, how would you say the bacteria built up a resistance to 8 classes of antibiotics? this particular type of e. coli is from the human digestive tract. it carries two genes that are deadly to humans, they cause organ failure.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm shocked.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
it is my belief that Germany was targeted
because they refused to assist NATO with
the ME take-overs and cuz they shut down
their Nuke plants. They are apparently
trying to back peddle away from the
NWO and thusly have become
a target. Just an opinion

yep they also shut down the chem trail planes

so guessing the NWO needs another way to do them in

btw people are we waiting for them to kill us all before we do anything to stop our govs?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden
reply to post by Mdv2

That article really shows no proof (forensic or not) that this was engineered. I'm currently training as a Bioinformatician (I also hold higher degrees in Chemistry), and to be honest playing around with the genomic data, shows nothing "unusual". Now sure I'm "training" not "working as" but I doubt the folks in Natural news actually played with any of the data, it seems a whole lot of inference vs evidence. Cool, whatever, but forensics requires a little more than "It looks like", well in most courts of law, depending on the judge.

ya its been engineered imo have a look at this thread too
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just loved the fact that the MSM kept mentioning this new strain of E. Coli originated from an ORGANIC farm.

edit on 9-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: added mad faces

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

How do bacteria normally build up antibiotic resistance? Natural selection. Certain bacteria can "hand shake" and exchange genes, which are not closely related.

While I'd believe some smuck made it (because they do that in labs a lot, to study), and that it got out (either an accident, or on purpose), I'm not seeing the evidence for this yet. There are certain promoters that I'd expect to see if this was the case.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by Noinden
reply to post by Mdv2

ya its been engineered imo have a look at this thread too
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

While it's your opinion, the evidence is not stacking up thus far. All I am talking about is if this was engineered, it's not a sloppy job, which one would expect from researchers, or military. Having come from the Pharma industry, if a corner can be cut, it would have been.

Sorry until evidence is shown, it's "natural".

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
its possible that it was made by humans......

Make it resistant to several different antibotics. You wouldn't want or need a strain that would kill millions

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Its a test lay down with no prior detection before patient one like Ebola,AIDS and H1N1.
all they had to do was a small spray and not be there when it happened or spike the farm water.
The media rushes in and labels it as they do in support of their bosses interests.
AIDS was created under funding for an Immunodeficient warfare virus,in case the enemy thought of it first then the research went into the black.
Then BANG someone screwed a monkey and died? No...never buy a stupid story when your insides tell you different..... or ex USAMRID personnel

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
I wouldn't pay too much attention to what is on that site.

your not saying anything... you could adleast say why one should not pay too much attention

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

On this one I never liked how the German media handled it from the beginning. All the people sick with the ecoli were German and they instantly and falsely began blaming Spain. Spain's food was clean and there was no incidents in Spain at the time. So why was the instant German media response to declare blame on an innocent foreign country from the very beginning?

Perhaps there's a few doctors working for a German pharmaceutical company with a little weight on the brain about some of the things they may have done in the past and present, so they looked to instantly blame other--specifically foreign innocent countries for some of the atrocities they had done?

Spain was innocent. Germany doesn't seem to want to take responsibility for things in their food chain in their own country.

And now, perhaps they want to claim its a foreign bioengineered ecoli attack? C'mon, fix your own food supply instead of constantly trying to blame other countries for things most likely caused by your own German pharmaceutical companies and the way they farm (injecting all kinds of antibiotics into livestock that livestock doesn't need making any bacteria resistant to the unnecessary antibiotics)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That the E.Coli out break in Germany is completely resistant to all known anti-biotics is simply impossible in nature. Such mega-resistance just would never exist in nature. There is only one conclusion. That the out break is artificial. O-104 is a synthetic strain of E.Coli obviously purposefully manufactured as a biological weapon. Anyone with half a brain cell can figure out that Zionist Israel might be the source of it. Which for anyone who took the time to read THE ODESSA FILES, or at the least watched the film of the same name, would explain why Hamburg in particular gets to be the initial target zone. Dare we suggest that the manufacturers might also be interested in making money from the collection and sale of kidneys for transplant into the at present nine hundred patients dying of kidney failour ? As the disease spreads the need for kidney treatment will become impossible to handle.

Natural News

אַז דער י קאָלי אויס צעברעכן אין דייַטשלאַנד איז גאָר קעגנשטעליק צו אַלע באַקאַנטע אַנטי-ביאָטיקס איז פשוט אוממעגלעך אין נאַטור. אַזאַ מעגאַ-קעגנשטעל פּונקט וואָלט קיינמאָל עקסיסטירן אין נאַטור. עס איז בלויז איינער מסקנא. אַז דער אויס ברעכן איז קינסטלעך. אָ-104 איז אַ סינטעטיש אָנשטרענג פון י קאָלי דאָך פּערפּאַספאַלי מאַניאַפאַקטשערד ווי אַ בייאַלאַדזשיקאַל וואָפן. ווער עס יז מיט האַלב אַ מאַרך צעל קענען רעכענען אויס אַז ציעניסטיש ישראל זאל זיין דער מקור פון עס. וואָס פֿאַר ווער עס יז ווער גענומען די צייַט צו לייענען אדעסער טעקעס, אָדער בייַ די קלענסטער וואָטשט די פילם פון דער זעלביקער נאָמען, וואָלט פאַרענטפערן פארוואס האַמבורג אין באַזונדער געץ צו ווערן דער ערשט ציל זאָנע. אַרויספאָדערן מיר פֿאָרשלאָגן אַז די מאַניאַפאַקטשערערז זאל אויך זיין אינטערעסירט אין מאכן געלט פון די זאַמלונג און פאַרקויף פון קידניז פֿאַר טראַנספּלאַנט אין די בייַ פאָרשטעלן 900 פּאַטיענץ געהאלטן ביים שטארבן פון ניר פאַילאָור? ווי די קראַנקייַט פארשפרייט די נויט פֿאַר ניר באַהאַנדלונג וועט ווערן אוממעגלעך צו שעפּן.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 21/6/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join