It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Why is it when people see A NEW WORLD ORDER THEY PANIC and then upon freaking out they assume its happening thus, creating it with their belief of it?

People seem to REACT before they THINK , they Think in a HERD MENTALITY and that is also due to MEDIA INTERVENTION. Just like the Ever New Food Pyramid they just revealed which is also Crap, among other things, hypnotizing people into believing that eating 33%white bread and carbs will heal the obesity factor taking over the western world.
It's a farce, and so is this entire so called Reality. In any case, Whether or not you believe in this 3D Illusion or not, it will effect you based on your belief system. So.. I am proposing to you NOT TO BELIEVE IN IT. What would happen if you changed your stance? Well amazing things. What you Think about You Bring about. Why would anyone want to Bring about THIS NWO ? THINK ABOUT IT.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
" I'd like to order a new world .... this time don't be stingy with equality... or the promiscuous women "

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well that's a start, Thankyou.

quote]Originally posted by WordPlayJAy
" I'd like to order a new world .... this time don't be stingy with equality... or the promiscuous women "

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
During the French Revolution "Nobility" was first seized, but later banned by law. It's interesting because they were not just banning a class, they were ereasing a concept.

The ultimate power of words. Words shape concepts, they do not create them, but shape them, make them usable, available. Erase words and you will blind concepts.

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

I can see what your getting at OP, unfortunately the evidence of a NWO being implemented into place is abundant, so to ignore it would be to do the opposite of the purpose of this site, To Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I like what you said, that makes complete sense to me. Words and i might add Numbers, play a huge part in creating this so called reality, without them we would become Aware yet being Aware of this will Awaken All from this Illusion.

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

During the French Revolution "Nobility" was first seized, but later banned by law. It's interesting because they were not just banning a class, they were ereasing a concept.

The ultimate power of words. Words shape concepts, they do not create them, but shape them, make them usable, available. Erase words and you will blind concepts.

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I do understand what you're saying completely.
Let me rephrase.. To ignore it would be ignorant, however acknowleging it and seeing it for what it is, whilst, understanding what this 3Dimensional reality is based on and how it works we begin to see that everything plays a part in the illusion. Nothing is real here but we still feel it and see it and hear it. There is a reason for this. Im not sure how to expand on this but there is someone who can and has, so maybe i'll post the website because before i understood the basics of this place i was where most people are right now, in doubt. I question everything to the death always have, but this, i cannot shake it is 'the most' solid understanding of everything i've ever come across.And it has nothing to do with Religion or Science or Mysticism. I'll post the site only when and if im asked.

Originally posted by Vanishr

I can see what your getting at OP, unfortunately the evidence of a NWO being implemented into place is abundant, so to ignore it would be to do the opposite of the purpose of this site, To Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Give me the site, gimme gimme gimme.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You didn't say Please...

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity

Give me the site, gimme gimme gimme.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
People seem to REACT before they THINK , they Think in a HERD MENTALITY and that is also due to MEDIA INTERVENTION. Just like the Ever New Food Pyramid they just revealed which is also Crap, among other things, hypnotizing people into believing that eating 33%white bread and carbs will heal the obesity factor taking over the western world.

society has a lot to answer for imo, we as individual people are pretty aware, clued up and even smart. but you always find that as a group e.g society we become mindless drones. Media, news outlets and even the government itself lends alot to the fear mongering that goes on. even sites like ATS sure dont help

unfortunately its human nature for the drones to react first its a survival thing, for ex...someone is coming fast at you pointing what looks like a gun, your not gonna stand and think to ourself well is this a gun , or a phone? no...all you see if a person running at you with a black object...a threat to you...your body goes into gut reaction to survive.

its the same with the one world government (nwo), were as personally i dont like the idea i think it would be disastrous, so many conspiracies have been pushed out there by all sorts off people (inc theorists, government people etc etc etc), scare mongering tactics used amongst other things. people congregate in large groups, theorize and conclude its a threat because of one thing said by 1 person. even if half of what is put out in the public domain are fallacies and falsities because 1 person spread the word ... the fear starts.

dont get me wrong i do believe that a few of the conspiracies are true, but we as people need to learn how to sift through the BS to get to the truth.. and that my friends in my opinion will never happen........ wanna know why? because society ( the herd, the drones, or whatever word u have for them) wont allow it

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

Originally posted by awareness10

society has a lot to answer for imo, we as individual people are pretty aware, clued up and even smart. but you always find that as a group e.g society we become mindless drones. Media, news outlets and even the government itself lends alot to the fear mongering that goes on. even sites like ATS sure dont help

Yes true, yet as open and aware people seem to think they are, they will not fight against the machine until it is in place. and by then, it will be too late. However, there is also the idea/truth/theory for some... that what you focus on you create. This is to me anyways, a reality, it is how this reality works. I hate to quote the Secret MOVIE, but i will because people need sources and that's the best i can do right now at five am in the morning

unfortunately its human nature for the drones to react first its a survival thing, for ex...someone is coming fast at you pointing what looks like a gun, your not gonna stand and think to ourself well is this a gun , or a phone? no...all you see if a person running at you with a black object...a threat to you...your body goes into gut reaction to survive.

True again, but have you ever wondered why it appears to be a Gut Reaction? Is it Natural or was it programming from elsewhere? and When? and HOW? I like to analyse things over and over and over sorry... I wouldnt come to any kind of conclusion if i hadn't ripped it apart many times first thats just me though.

its the same with the one world government (nwo), were as personally i dont like the idea i think it would be disastrous, so many conspiracies have been pushed out there by all sorts off people (inc theorists, government people etc etc etc), scare mongering tactics used amongst other things. people congregate in large groups, theorize and conclude its a threat because of one thing said by 1 person. even if half of what is put out in the public domain are fallacies and falsities because 1 person spread the word ... the fear starts.

Someone asked here on another thread, Why would the Govt do this to us? I wanted to say, Because, they FEAR US. I didnt but it's true, they use fear tactics just like in the Millitary. It's useful and it works efficiently on those who are Unaware of what's taking place.The Create the Problem and they Create the Cure for it. Remember that MTV VIDEO that came out several years ago about the MIllitary knocking on Civillians doors and taking them out of their homes then tossing them into Army Trucks? The advertisement said nothing more than 'IT HAPPENED TO THEM' MEANING THE JEWS' AND IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.' I dont think i have to ask anyone why they would spread that kind of propoganda on MTV but they did, and they did it to scare the younger Generation into Submission.

HERE IS THEIR PROPAGANDA MACHINE IN ACTION:

dont get me wrong i do believe that a few of the conspiracies are true, but we as people need to learn how to sift through the BS to get to the truth.. and that my friends in my opinion will never happen........ wanna know why? because society ( the herd, the drones, or whatever word u have for them) wont allow it

Unfortunately they wont wake up, not until they're Dead, but by then it wont matter they'll have awakened.

edit on 6-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Pretty please............

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity

Pretty please............

Oh alright then... But, only because you were polite about it

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com... e/

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying OP in that every thing adds to the illusion, everyone needs to take a step back, think about whats really important.

If you miss that episode of 'Britains got talent' later, will it really affect your life in anyway, no it wont.
If the person you've been voting for doesnt win cause its a fix, You've lost your money voting (pointless rookie error in first place) but it still makes no difference.

Some people really just have no clue of whats important, in between work and there favourite tv shows, they dont make anytime for real relaxation or higher learning, which in reality is just getting out of the rut that is scheduled viewing, where you make time for yourself to watch tv ? Whats the point in that, people who watch tv criticise people who play games for example, yet after saying 'oh youre not doing anything playing games' they go back to the tv and are glued for the rest of the night until work the next day, then they get home and repeat it until the weekend.

I totally agree with OP that everything is an illusion, everything is put in front of you as a distraction, from whats really happening, Its infact quite simple, when you take the time to think about it, instead of being stuck worrying about nothing important.

I dont want to go into this too much as theres so much you could write, but i believe there are many 'real' worries that people have, i.e mortgages, loans, Things like that, real life things that are likely to affect you, but you think of their origins & why they are there. They are there to enslave you, into a mindset of 'Oh thats just the way it is' As if, you get the option, play with the system or play against it. You can only succeed in one & it is your choice which you choose. But one leads to slavery and one leads to being free, really free. No debts, Minimal bills, an easy life, Most would say its how life should be, I say its how life used to be before we had slavery forced onto the world. Again

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Aw Thanx...............

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I thought I would see the NWO coming and fight against it but it looks like I am getting swept up in it already. This stuff is happening now. We already are a CreditCard nation, make electronic transfers we have chips in licenses, passport. Purchases are tracked watching for insurance fraud or tax evasion and so they can target advertising and recommend based on what you've bought already. New facial image tech. hidden cameras and weakened search and seizure protections make us fair game, gullible and vulnerable. Hard to say it won't happen.
Someone posted this video in another thread with a suggestion, if you want to see the whole thing look up Historic Interview with Aaron Russo on youtube which is what I'll do too. Just this part was an eye opener for me. An awful lot of these things have snuck up on me already. How about you?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

I understand what you are saying OP in that every thing adds to the illusion, everyone needs to take a step back, think about whats really important.

If you miss that episode of 'Britains got talent' later, will it really affect your life in anyway, no it wont.
If the person you've been voting for doesnt win cause its a fix, You've lost your money voting (pointless rookie error in first place) but it still makes no difference.

Some people really just have no clue of whats important, in between work and there favourite tv shows, they dont make anytime for real relaxation or higher learning, which in reality is just getting out of the rut that is scheduled viewing, where you make time for yourself to watch tv ? Whats the point in that, people who watch tv criticise people who play games for example, yet after saying 'oh youre not doing anything playing games' they go back to the tv and are glued for the rest of the night until work the next day, then they get home and repeat it until the weekend.

I couldn't agree more, which is exactly why i got rid of my telly. When people like you and i really begin to think about the effects it has its almost shocking at first, like looking outside of yourself into a place, a world that's not even there its an odd feeling, a hypnotic feeling. When you are aware it dissipates, and no longer has the same hypnotic effect.

I totally agree with OP that everything is an illusion, everything is put in front of you as a distraction, from whats really happening, Its infact quite simple, when you take the time to think about it, instead of being stuck worrying about nothing important.

Well, this is the part that is very difficult for the majority to grasp at first i think, The five stages are denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance, and not always necessarily always in that order, or any set time frame.

I dont want to go into this too much as theres so much you could write, but i believe there are many 'real' worries that people have, i.e mortgages, loans, Things like that, real life things that are likely to affect you, but you think of their origins & why they are there. They are there to enslave you, into a mindset of 'Oh thats just the way it is' As if, you get the option, play with the system or play against it. You can only succeed in one & it is your choice which you choose. But one leads to slavery and one leads to being free, really free. No debts, Minimal bills, an easy life, Most would say its how life should be, I say its how life used to be before we had slavery forced onto the world. Again

Unfortunately we have all been Conditioned into believeing that this is who and what we are therefore we should be greatful to have anything. This is the sad part of this non reality, we've been told what those doing the hypnotising want us to believe, and without question we have been. This gets much deeper though you're correct. People are seeing the icing on a #### cake, but not the #### . As we begin to see what's actually there it will no longer scare us, confuse us or keep us trapped, because without the hypnotic effect it simply no longer has any power over us.

edit on 8-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The entire thing is a rude awakening, and yes, it is highly disturbing and many have been swept away with it including myself at one time. But the more i have begun to realise the entire thing for what it is, a farce and a hypnotic suggestion and no longer believe in it, i no longer help create more scenarios to keep the illusion going, not like i would if i had been part of the agenda. It's difficult to explain when not everyone can see it.Its an undoing process.
I see everything opposite in this world as part of the same agenda, whether people believe they are against it or for it, its really just the same coin different side. It's all here to hypnotically induce humanity into submission. They 'those pulling the strings' play games with us endlessly. Everything is energy, and the energy beasts feed off of it. And the more we play into it, the longer the game persists in their favor. btw thankyou for posting! will view your video too.

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by

awareness10

I thought I would see the NWO coming and fight against it but it looks like I am getting swept up in it already. This stuff is happening now. We already are a CreditCard nation, make electronic transfers we have chips in licenses, passport. Purchases are tracked watching for insurance fraud or tax evasion and so they can target advertising and recommend based on what you've bought already. New facial image tech. hidden cameras and weakened search and seizure protections make us fair game, gullible and vulnerable. Hard to say it won't happen.
Someone posted this video in another thread with a suggestion, if you want to see the whole thing look up Historic Interview with Aaron Russo on youtube which is what I'll do too. Just this part was an eye opener for me. An awful lot of these things have snuck up on me already. How about you?

edit on 8-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
CNN Titled - "The New World Order"
CNN features a round table debate on Libya intervention entitled “The New World Order,” which features NWO acolytes Richard Haass of the CFR and Robert Kagan of PNAC, as well as Jane Harman, who mentions the work of Richard Holbrooke, a former Bilderberg / CFR diplomat.

Source: RiseEarth.com

new topics

top topics

join