It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time is running out. We have until July according to Michael C. Ruppert

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

www.youtube.com...

8/28/2006-Peter Schiff Predicts The US Economic Collapse With Unbelievable Accuracy..

Peter schiff was another name to have had it dead right. And whats this man saying about our immediate future?

Depression. Probably the likes of which we as an industrial civilization has never seen

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nothing wrong ith getting ready...wonder how many people would have LOVED to have had 6 months notice of the crash of 29?...Stock up some grits and dried fruit anyway...cant hurt

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
Some of his claims do seem somewhat reasonable. I don't know if it means the catastrophic collapse he depicts, but it should have some sort of impact.

However, I'd ask if Michael Ruppert predicted the Global Recession that kicked off in 2008. If he missed that ( while others did not) why should we believe him on this?

edit on 6-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

hereya go Sept 9 2006

That was clips I think this is th entire talkpart1:

edit on 6-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Great video mate. Please post this on the End of America thread in the Global Meltdown forum.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
Some of his claims do seem somewhat reasonable. I don't know if it means the catastrophic collapse he depicts, but it should have some sort of impact.

However, I'd ask if Michael Ruppert predicted the Global Recession that kicked off in 2008. If he missed that ( while others did not) why should we believe him on this?

edit on 6-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

He did predict it back in 2005. His prediction for ecomonic depression was stated for 2006 and missed it by one year (2007). He also mentioned back in 2005 (look up his lecture on youtube) how exactly it was going to happen and why.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Economics is an invention, not science and it's really not important in the grand scheme of things. Something bad needs to happen in order for the world to change, cause obviously the way it is running doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Analysts covering OPEC for more than 20 years said they could not remember any other time that the normally closed group had admitted to such divisions in its ranks. Some even saw the abortive meeting as a harbinger of demise for the organization, which produces more than a third of the world's petroleum.

"OPEC is ... on the point of break-up," said Marc Ostwald of Monument Securities. "A broader perspective is that the post World War II world order is fracturing in a spectacular fashion, be it the EU/Eurozone, the World Bank/IMF, (or) OPEC."

news.yahoo.com...

OPEC is in trouble. What are people going to do once they realize that peak oil is real?
edit on 8-6-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join