It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens have fear of religious backlash?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm just trying to figure out why the cover up is the way it is. If the Roswell Alien theory is true.

You have to consider, if there was contact made back in the 40's, I would assume the first reaction by the military was fear, thinking the aliens were demons, or just untrustworthy beings from the unknown. They would take full precaution.

If the story goes to back engineering the alien technology, and we succeeded. At this point I would say money and power would become the main reason for the cover up.

Because the first reaction to tell the World back in the 40's the aliens have landed, mass panic would ensue. So became of a cover up.

The question I ask myself how come the aliens went along with the cover up? Aliens were also in agreement and didn't want to see mass panic?

Must skeptics say, "Cover up?!?! That means every government, every astronomer all over the world would all have to be in on it together."

What if the aliens are in on it. Do aliens respect our beliefs? Do Aliens believe in Free-Will?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ok,here goes,there are no such thing as aliens they are a figment of a humans IMAGINATION,therefore they ARE NOT REAL.

I was abducted by a group of humans of different races and taken aboard several types of antigravity craft,I was also taken to the moon for testing or training in neural-manifestation,directed thought energy,not as complicated as it sounds kinda like making yourself cry or making yourself angry.

I spoke in DEPTH with some of these humans and they were HONEST with me,and they dont have the answer to the creation of the universe and humanity.Sorry for the letdown.

all they say is that the wrongest thing the most contrary or sick as in ill thing we can do as human beings IS KILL ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.This is considered a universal sign of illness.

Religon makes allowances for forgiveness for murdering humans ,they see no point to religons as we project them,they view them as dangerous.

These humans created us here by modifying naturally evolving primates,BUT NOT CHANGING THEM BECAUSE EVENTUALLY THE PRIMATES WOULD HAVE EVOLVED INTO A REASONABLE FACSIMILE OF THE HUMANS WHO BOOSTED THEIR DEVELOPEMENT.

All life in the universe is related,ALL LIFE.

These humans dont fear religons ,they fear thw potential that religons have for igniting a world war here on earth to ensure their own survival in the face of the creation and release of the internet.

You see the net brings the real unadultered truth,adinfinitum.

because religon in its entirity is A LIE,the net will quickly destroy it as it seems to already be doing.

It really is simple,wouldnt you be concerned if you came home from a night out and a third of your children had chicken pox??

Wouldnt you be worried that if you didnt quarenteen the sick kids then they all might get sick?

all religous believers who give themselves over to an imaginary power they view as being more important than than humanity ARE UNDENIABLY SICK OR ILL.

Humans with technology greater than ours dont fear illusions or imagination,they fear fanatics who might hurt themselves and others while they are ill and under the influences of a sickness.

It isnt the humans we are learning about who created us here that will destroy religon,it is us who will do it as soon as we meet them and hear our true history.

They dont want us hunting down religous people ,they dont want humans to kill humans ,it is a sign of sickness.

This is why these humans dont fear religous backlash BUT THEY FEAR A RELIGOUS INSTIGATED WORLD WAR-----are you ready?

What happened when we cloned the first human being?We know Dolly the sheep was a resounding sucess.

So??/????

Did the clone fully animate and come alive drawing into itself INDEPENDANT OF THE GOD ILLUSION--LIFE OF ITS VERY OWN---???
Or did it fail to come alive and gain a lifeforce of its own?

Was the created clone identical in every way to its parent LIKE AN ANTENNA THAT SIMPLY NATURALLY DREW LIFE ENERGY OUT OF THE UNIVERSE AS SOON AS IT WAS TURNED ON??

Because if we created it and it came to life then that means we are simply antennas that draw to us like with magnetism A LIFEFORCE OF OUR VERY OWN.

These humans know the reason religon exists here and they are well aware THAT THE MEN WHO IMAGINED AND MANIFESTED THESE SICK IDEAS WILL SACRIFICE HUMAN LIVES TO ENSURE THEY DO NOT LOSE THEIR POSITIONS OF POWER AND INFLUENCE THIS MASS ILLUSION AFFORDS THEM.

As I said humans dont kill humans anywhere in the universe,it is a sign of sickness,and in case you havent figured it out yet this is the reason we arent being introduced to more human races from off planet,we have a viral illusion running rampant here on earth and it is called religon,it has no use,no value and no natural reason to exist,and it is enough of a reason to keep us all quarenteened here for as long as it takes to cure this illness.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

The cover up has to be 3 scenarios:

1. We cover it up on a war level with the aliens

2. We cover it up on a level of mutual agreement

3. We cover it up on a level that aliens are our Ancient Gods

But, anyways the bigger question, is the question to the cover up towards religion. Do aliens respect religion?

Great thread for starters. Perhaps aliens are our ancient gods and before leaving us to make our own way, they indoctrinated forms of religion to serve as, well, general guidelines of how we should be to one another without fully giving away their presence and role. I mean think about it. Parents tell and read their children stories that have an underlying moral/theme to help them better prepare for their lives ahead.

Perhaps religion is what was intended for us to establish a sense of community, authority, self-worth, and a myriad of other qualities that would define a human, who understood and demonstrated such traits at the peak of its civilization, worthy of being part of a greater whole as a reputable species in the universe - if that makes sense.

Are all our different religions so different? I mean, the specifics may differ, (and people's interpretations) but the general underlying themes in all religious beliefs are the same. However, I digress.

I believe that aliens do respect religion, so much so, that they knew it would be the greatest form of expressing to the human race what they themselves believe through science. As far as cover ups are concerned, perhaps there are those who aren't ready or fully comfortable with the idea that aliens and religion can very well be one and the same, and those knowing this might not be ready to pass that information on as it would pretty much upset the way human society works today.
edit on 9-6-2011 by michael6059 because: spelling error. Changed a word. and added a sentence.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doron

Christian zealotry is no different than Muslim insanity.

Wrong. Even the most zealous Christians don't crash airplanes into buildings are raise their children to be suicide bombers. Back to the topic, there is not one piece of physical evidence for ET's nor is there any irrefutable photographic or video evidence of ET's. There is, of course, evidence of the Christian divine such as religious relics with healing power, incorrupt bodies of saints, miraculous artifacts, and of course miracles themselves which are rigorously examined by the Catholic church before being declared official. UFOlogists have squat.

Have you forgotten about the Spanish Inquisition? Did I not say "in the past" as well? Regardless of technological innovation, that nowadays makes being an extremist zealot much more effective and deadly, both religions have now and in the past been responsible for just as much suffering as they have been in helping.

You can play dumb all you want, and close your eyes to all the atrocity Christianity HAS caused, but crying out "wrong" won't change history.

on-topic-

Using the Catholic Church as an example of anything "proven" in relation to anything religious, in comparison to anything even resembling scientific evidence is a joke. Everything "religion" is man made. Period. A bunch of old men, terrified of losing their patron-donated income via what amounts to as a worldwide religious cartel is what Christianity is. Explain why a Church, anywhere in the world, is required to pay the Vatican for simply offering people a place to worship? Sounds alot like a Mafia Organization, doesn't it? Pay the boss, or you aren't recognized by the family.

There is nothing man made about extra-terrestrial visitation. There are no false promises to take you to heaven if you believe in what is generally accepted as scientific fact, that life outside of this planet is guaranteed. What ignorance and arrogance must you be full of, to really believe that the earth is 4000 years old and was created just for you, by some unknowable God, for some unknown reason, and to even question those insane notions instantly makes you worthy of an eternity of Hell? Really? Are you serious? Do you not see how your ludicrous religion traps you into an eternity of ignorance? Forever limited intellectually, technologically, socially, because of a made-up belief system that punishes anyone who dares question "where is our God?".

It's the inability inherent in your religion, to not allow you to ask important questions or seek answers, that has crippled society across the ages.

It's very easy to see how any outside Alien intelligence would be wary of interfering with religious dogma. Look at the many blindly passionate religious people in this thread alone. You're raised to NEVER question what you're told. Punishment is eternity in "Hell". Could there BE any more effective means of gimping a population?

In order to hide from the public, Aliens already have their work cut out for them. A throng of thousands of religious people would merely turn away, in fear that God is testing their faith by admitting they saw anything in the sky at all. Pathetic.
edit on 9-6-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: pre-empting the religious nutjobs trying to edit this thread

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

That was beautiful, I couldn't have said it better myself. Well well said my friend.

If the aliens are evil they must have introduced religion to humans, i mean, what did the very first humans believe in hm? And why? Id imagine the sun or the moon or both, the elements. What else is there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join