It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens have fear of religious backlash?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Just a thought I had thinking about the Roswell conspiracy theory that aliens crashed in Roswell and we recovered their craft and 3 alien bodies, 1 was alive and we back engineered their craft, and also had a technology exchange for human abduction.

The most common argument for why this is covered up is for religious uproar. Now why would a visiting group of aliens care or not about a planet's religion? Is it not a 50/50 chance of either aliens would arrive at a planet and reveal themselves to everyone or not?

So that would mean the aliens aren't in control? The aliens are outnumbered? We simply don't let them reveal themselves? Are we that on top of it with security? The aliens are our prisoners? We have communications with our equipment in space, would aliens have communication likewise with themselves? Would they send retrieval ships? Why would the behave so secretly? Do we have an agreement with the aliens? Do as your told and you can have these treasures from our planet?

The cover up has to be 3 scenarios:

1. We cover it up on a war level with the aliens

2. We cover it up on a level of mutual agreement

3. We cover it up on a level that aliens are our Ancient Gods

But, anyways the bigger question, is the question to the cover up towards religion. Do aliens respect religion?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Interesting question....

I don't think that aliens would have a similar view of religion as us (humans). And i dont think that we could have any idea of their religion. However if they did have a religion i would hope that they only had one, unlike our horrid mess of religions that span across the globe and kill more people than anything else!
I hope that we can find out one day soon.....
Nice work!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What convolution!!

Aliens wouldn't be upset with earth religion, EARTH RELIGION would be upset with aliens.

God makes the earth in 7 days, throws a load of dna around and sits back havine a brew saying don't bother me about work, on sunday.

Aliens would be "Sweet! What a redneck planet, lets go eat!"

OTOH-

"Oh lord jeb, that there looks like on of them there uf and o things... git yer gun and hounds !!! Praaaiiseee god"

I'd be a dot in the sky too should my destination be so full of danger.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I believe....

The coverup at roswell was to prevent us from knowing what technology we really have - if any bodies were recovered alive, they were most likely used as guinea pigs - if the government told us the technology they really have, they couldn't charge us the outrageous prices they do for the technology they allow us to have.

Aliens (specifically Pleiadians) that claim to qualify as our ancestors, creators, whatevers... have not come here to be known yet, not because they have anything against religion (as I understand they totally believe in a higher power) - but because they know most of the people on this planet are idiots and will create whole new religions around them (which I personally think is silly cause we already have).

cargo cult - en.wikipedia.org...

:::prepares for attack for using wiki as a source:::

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I agree with just about everything you all have said. But we must ask this question first, are the "outsiders" hostile or not? And if so why? if not why?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Grays are hostile - I assume cause they're short
likened to the "size" complex some men feel

Reptilians are hostile - because we kinda took over their territory, since they're sub-terrestrial, and they're hungry, and we're tasty

Pleiadians are not hostile - at least not to us - they're supposedly at war with the grays and the reptilians and are supposed to be coming back to help us out

Annunaki.... I'm guessing are part of the Pleiadian species and we fail at naming them - since the Pleiadians are actually Pjorans - perhaps the Annunaki were ancient Pjorans just like Neanderthals were ancient Humans?

freak if I know really - this is all youtube spew

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Grays are hostile - I assume cause they're short
likened to the "size" complex some men feel

Reptilians are hostile - because we kinda took over their territory, since they're sub-terrestrial, and they're hungry, and we're tasty

Pleiadians are not hostile - at least not to us - they're supposedly at war with the grays and the reptilians and are supposed to be coming back to help us out

Annunaki.... I'm guessing are part of the Pleiadian species and we fail at naming them - since the Pleiadians are actually Pjorans - perhaps the Annunaki were ancient Pjorans just like Neanderthals were ancient Humans?

freak if I know really - this is all youtube spew
I was going to say where did all this info come from? If there are "outsiders" which im sure there are, id like to know everything about them, the good and the bad.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
ETs are scared of the outdated brainwashed monkeys who follow man made religion as they should be...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
well it started with Colleen Thomas (she claims to channel Pleiadians) - apparently she was interviewed regarding a missile coming out of the ocean in November
I still fail at embeds - www.youtube.com...

Prior to this I had never even heard of any other type of alien which to me is kinda weird cause I've been interested in aliens for as long as I can remember (I wonder if my time life books from the 80's are worth anything..) - and so I read up on pretty much everything I could find about Colleen and watched all her video's on youtube (I don't buy into all of it, but much of it filled in gaps for me, and she seems sincere unlike some of the other channelers who are clearly on crack)

Then I started googling - apparently Billy Meier was the first contactee and has been channeling (and filming evidence of) Pleiadians since the 70's (and also found the gospel of judas along with some other guy who was murdered and half of it was lost) - all of the Billy Meier transcrips are translated on wiki too

oh and I misspelled the name above - its Plejarens - and I did have a great site with the Judas gospel but now I can't seem to find the link which annoys me cause it was really good, I'll keep hunting see what I turn up for you

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
found it - now I don't adhere to anything without proof but its a really good read
www.tjresearch.info...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial advance civilizations (5000 years or millions of years ahead of us); I dont think they would fear our gods or God. Here's where I think the backlash come from.

Aliens (both spiritual and techonological advance) > our politic/military power (which the US is big boy at this time, next are the China, Russia, North Korea and so on. We do war between countries; hell, they could do war between planets or even galaxies.

Alien (") > our religion. We pray for miracles; they are miracles themselves -they've achieved immortality, spiritual enlightment, control of time and space.....etc.

Because the power of politic/military/religion are all come from the people, they (TPTB) have to keep cover it up until Aliens step in.

I pray for the day when they decide to intervene......stop all wars and conflicts around the world......feed all hungry people on this globe.......and eradicate all that needed to eradicated.

Example:
President X of country X did commit these crimes......here's the evidence (video live-feed from the timeline of XXXX; remember they have mastered control of time and space). Then they just carry the sentence out however they see fit. Live-video will be shown internationally everytime whenever they prosecute influencial individuals. AND above all noone allow to intervene......let say it kinda like Divine Degree.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

The only problem i have with this is why those people and why not everyone else on the planet?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

If I remember correctly, we will, its just a matter of time - these people had to apparently go through some insanely painful ritual to get to their "enlightenment" (death?)

here's what I remember - this is all just off the top of my head without double checking so if anything is off, forgive me - I would hope its interesting enough that you'd look into it more

There are different levels of consciousness - for the majority of our recorded history we were on the 3rd level - sometime in the last 40 years we ascended to the 4th level but most of us didn't notice - on 12/21/12 (conveniently?) those who are "left" will ascend to the 5th level and no one will be able to miss it (and they claim that some of us are already there and we know something is different but we're not sure what it is...awareness? through suffering? maybe...) - they say they will return to our planet in January of 2013 to get us out (but never really say why we need to leave) - and they warn that if any aliens show up before that, they're liars - they're here for harvesting - they want to eat (blue beam rapture?) and we shouldn't go with them

we won't be able to tell the difference because "they" (reptilians) are already among us pretending to be human through mind control (flouride? hormonal cows? haarp?) and radio frequencies (which is why some claim to catch shape shifters on television, a glitch in the matrix?) -

most of the aliens are on the 7th level (some Pleiaidians are actually in their own time of ascension to the 8th level)

now if we look at the levels of consciousness as radio frequencies, the majority of us are not high enough in levels, enlightenment, whatevs, to see and hear those who aren't in the immediate vicinity - like 4th level and 3rd level - which explains why we can't communicate with Ants - they're just too low on the scheme of consciousness

The Pleiadians at one point said that God was on the 12th level (which means we're ants to him, we can talk all we want and he can't hear us), but now that they're ascending they're made aware of a 13th level - so really God could be anywhere along the line and scheme of it all in my opinion - just like a video game he's the big boss at the top of the ladder - They also said that souls in the lower levels are reincarnated into the same level until they achieve awareness - which I think basically means we all have to die or suffer in some way to get to the next level - the question of new souls came up and they said they weren't 100% on that answer, but assumed that only the super high up levels could create a new soul (they could not)

in regards to grays.... apparently they been at war with the Pleiadians forever - sometimes they're seen together but they're not really together - the grays are like prisoners/slaves for the Pleiadians - they're just mean spiteful little creatures who like to perform experiments on us (we're their rats)

The Pleiadians look like humans, and they all have pale skin, blond hair, blue eyes - which is why I think they're somehow related to the Annunaki, if they're not the same... I don't know where the blue skin gods fit into the picture, but I'm just guessing there are many species out there

another interesting thing - do you remember the loud noises people were hearing in florida? they were blaming haarp for it? the Pleiadians said it was a USO base being created or something like that - I never really dug into it cause I came here and had tons of other things to read up on

Anyway I think I remember it pretty accurately here, but I might have twisted some things in my own perception of what they were trying to relay.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
oh I just had a memory burst

Back in the day when I guess we called them the Annunaki - they came to this planet because theirs was suffering and being thrown back into a stone age of sorts - they were sent here to colonize originally, but then their planet was fixed so they went home - they did breed with us but weren't allowed to take the half breeds from this planet when they returned to theirs, cause we wouldnt be able to handle it or something like that - this all fits into the ancient astronaut theory and even in the bible if you think about it... Jesus wasn't the only immaculate conception - right off the top of my head, so was Noah - both supposedly half breed, as well as the egyptian pharoah Akhenaten

if any of this is true, in my mind, its why I've never personally seen anything strange in the sky - I'm just too inferior - but I keep looking!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Its interesting what you are saying. But did they personally telly u this? No offense but this is just like a preacher at church. Im not a man of faith. i find faith to be a false hope for an exciting life. But by all means tell me more.

edit on 7-6-2011 by reesie45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
LOL @ ET believers bashing religious folk. ET believers are far more pathetic. At least the religious have the benefit of their beliefs not being proved false. However, Roswell and every other ET case has been debunked and proven false yet the ETers still believe in them.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Doron

Lol@ fools who come into these threads to bash, Why do you care? why even read it?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I hate to agree with dude (2 posts up) but believing in aliens is pretty close to believing in God

we have about as much proof of both - if credible eyewitness testimony is still good (and the like 5% of sightings with tangible evidence that still go unexplained) thats your alien proof - and the fact that many cities in the bible have been dug up by archeologists is proof

that means at least SOME of it is true - the thing I like about the Pleiadian theory is that it includes both - aliens and God - God by definition is an alien and it just makes sense that he's higher up on the food chain than we are - the fact that aliens believe in God (or gods, or higher beings), makes me feel like its more plausible that we descended from that "idea"

No I don't talk to aliens
Most of this information is just what I retained from extensive googling on the Pleiadian subject - I'm even sure I'm relaying some of it incorrectly, because its now clouded with my own opinion (like I said) of what they were trying to relay

I guess we'll find out for sure within 2 years

they said they'd be back January 2013

I do believe in the dimensional/level/whatever theory though and being agnostic for at least half my life, it got me thinking more about God in general - no religion on this planet was ever able to convince me of a supreme being - but the Pleiadian theory makes me entertain it more

At the end of the day I believe that we have to believe in something.

P.S. its not pathetic to have a belief system - please sort through the bad apples to find the edible ones, and not be so insulting to those who can't be perfect, like you might be
edit on 7-6-2011 by Forevever because: ♥

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doron
LOL @ ET believers bashing religious folk. ET believers are far more pathetic. At least the religious have the benefit of their beliefs not being proved false. However, Roswell and every other ET case has been debunked and proven false yet the ETers still believe in them.

lol, what? faked or otherwise, there is so much video / image / eyewitness testimonial evidence to support alien visitation, just within the last 100 years, that the so called "E.T." phenomenon is now pop culture. Take Kanye West and Katy Perry for example.

Want to know why Katy Perry and her alien-mocking music video are not relegated to Christian Rock or Gospel level status of religious mendacity and absurdity? It's because the UFO phenomenon and surrounding myths contain an element of plausibility within them, whereas religious doctrine contains none.

Technological and scientific understanding = consideration of plausibility.

Concept of "Heaven / Hell" and a self serving and justifying explanation of the "unknowable" made so by God's Will = howling at the moon, blind religious insanity.

Christian zealotry is no different than Muslim insanity. Neither can afford any tolerance to a question of each religion's validity, and both violently attacked, either now or in the past, any who dare imagine greater than their supposed maker. Deny Ignorance, indeed.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Christian zealotry is no different than Muslim insanity.

Wrong. Even the most zealous Christians don't crash airplanes into buildings are raise their children to be suicide bombers. Back to the topic, there is not one piece of physical evidence for ET's nor is there any irrefutable photographic or video evidence of ET's. There is, of course, evidence of the Christian divine such as religious relics with healing power, incorrupt bodies of saints, miraculous artifacts, and of course miracles themselves which are rigorously examined by the Catholic church before being declared official. UFOlogists have squat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join