It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a good time tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
i smoked some green drank some brew and hung out with good people. In times like the one we live in now its a rare thing. It warmed my heart and made me feel alive. as much of a negative person i come off as i can be a sweet heart. i never speak my mind but i feel like expressing my self to you all. Take it for what its worth.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

i never speak my mind but i feel like expressing my self to you all. Take it for what its worth.
It's worth nothing...and will be removed by the mods.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
true but i still have the memories in my head and the image files of my phone. mods be damned i had a good night. anyone else you have good night no matter what you did please add to the thread

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
another good night! i havent been keeping track but i had a few of them this summer. hope others have been as well. bad times as well but thats life the ebb and flow of it all. please add to this thread. doom and gloom be damned
have fun!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I do not smoke. But it is good you're happy! Take it from a man who won $50.00 tonight with only spending $5.00. Money, money, money!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
it was a good night for you too my man and thats all that counts! # is hard to come by in these days gotta find something to make you happy or the case of the grey face sets in and that will but the damper on any thing even a black mass

top topics

join