It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World.Bank to suggest CO2 levy,(TAX) on jet, shipping fuel....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
tax?? levy...... call it what you will..

BONN, Germany, June 5 (Reuters) - The World Bank will suggest a global levy on jet and shipping fuel in recommendations to G20 governments later this year on raising climate finance, a senior official said on Sunday

THEY want a levy???? WHO are they???????????

the World Bank is investigating raising funds from the sale of emissions permits to countries and companies

the world bank..??!!>>??? our new land-lord??

af.reuters.com...

jaw dropping...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yes who are these A-holes, I don't think they want the taxes to save the world do you ?I wish the global warming morons would wake up.We have been saying all along that this is about creating another false economy.Well now finally straight from the horses mouth! People better wake upto themselves. As for these jerk's being the new landlord, I think I'll just squat,come and move me I'm packing!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yes who are these A-holes, I don't think they want the taxes to save the world do you ?I wish the global warming morons would wake up.We have been saying all along that this is about creating another false economy.Well now finally straight from the horses mouth! People better wake upto themselves. As for these jerk's being the new landlord, I think I'll just squat,come and move me I'm packing!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Id have to say they've been our landlord for years now unfortunately. We can only hope that the masses will wake up and the way of life as we know it will change for the better. S+F

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I suggest we Tax Anyone with Stock in Nuclear Companies = Plutonium Tax

I suggest we Tax Anyone with Stock in Coal Companies = Mercury Tax

I suggest we Tax Anyone .... ok you get the point.

The World Bank needs to just disappear. It is a disease on this world. A leech. Vermin.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
See that's the thing. They don't want to tax themselves.

They want to tax the Citizens. Not the Industries.

Get it? We pay at every step of the way, and they profit every step.

That's what this is all about. They don't want to shell out the billions of $$$ it takes to clean up after themselves, even though they used illegal dumping practices in the first place!

new topics

top topics

join