It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marsian Spacestation on Google Mars. You have to see the video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
www.ghosttheory.com... -discovers-space-station-in-marsHonestly it looks like a giant space station. I don't know what the heck it is.
Could it be human, would have to be US if it is because the other countries couldn't wait to thumb their nooses at it if it was. Could it be left over from The Marsian Civilization that once lived there.Could it be space trash from another civilization, a Gas station from a long ago civilization, what. You have to watch this video.

Here's the Corodinates:
71 49’19.73″N 29 33’06.53″W

edit on 6-6-2011 by Royal76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Old thread, but i dont think they were able to debunk yet

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Already posted and on the home page....might want to search first...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by crkking

My bad, I just heard about it an hour ago from a friend. I searched the search button, but nothing came up but some other video about Mars, so i figured this might be new. I can't believe nobody is talking about this on tv though, or at least mentioning it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

All good.....The problem I have with the story to begin with is, that this is a program put together by google. I find it hard to believe that if this is a structure built on Mars, that it would be passed on to the masses freely through the internet.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by crkking

Only if it was some kind of oops or error. But then again i wouldn' t put it passed some hacker or programer to slip it in for his own amusement. I'm sure we both have met, or heard of guys who would enjoy doing that. It's not like even if NASA takes another set of pictures we will know. After the face on Mars suddenly disappeared on the next set of photo's I kind of lost some trust in them telling the truth. They could be, but I just don't believe them fully anymore.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crkking
Already posted and on the home page....might want to search first...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

closed.

new topics

top topics

join