It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim tombs desecrated in France with swastikas.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
How many French troops in Afghanistan 0 why? Because they don't want to help the US .How nay French troop in Iraq 0 why? Because they were getting rich off saddam illegally and did not want us to ruin it. And if I go to France these are some of the thing I will pack three 3 by 5 feet American Flags. Shirts saying I am American kiss my arse, and various other things to get the French to pissed

You are obviously misiformed.
You probably watch Fox News too much.

"With the Navy contribution to OEF, a total of 1,470 French troops are involved in the stabilization of Afghanistan. They will amount to 1,820 with the arrival of Eurocorps in Kabul during the summer."
French Embassy

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurferNice post there. I've seen that you've been reading Mein Keimpf. Nicely put there dude, we have another follower of Hitler on the forum. Where were you when allied forces invaded Germany? Hitler could have used more people like you in his SS.

well read the koran and read islam history, it consistently proves the poster you replied to is pretty much correct.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You are obviously misiformed.
You probably watch Fox News too much.

"With the Navy contribution to OEF, a total of 1,470 French troops are involved in the stabilization of Afghanistan. They will amount to 1,820 with the arrival of Eurocorps in Kabul during the summer."

No I just watch the Factor one of my favorite shows. The French said they would sent a peacekeeping force to Iraq if the Iraqi government request well Allwi asked them they have not sent any, and France is even delaying to train Iraqi solider for the New Iraqi Army. What is the name of that rat again... oh yeah Chiraq better watch his mouth and the way he talks to the American president before he get bombs over his house

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
This is something I cant figure out.

The French on one hand condemned and fought the US in the UN on going into Iraq, because we were going to go in and kill Muslims.....

Yet anti Muslim sentiment and hate is wild in France. So, they hate Muslims, but they also hate us for going to war with them.....

Will someone explain this to me?

That's simple. Let me explain. France along with other major European countries had oil deals from Saddam & were profiting from it nicely. They were some how exploiting the oil for food program through the UN. How they were doing this exactly? I forgot, but I read a news article about this not too long ago.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23Chiraq better watch his mouth and the way he talks to the American president before he get bombs over his house

You really think the US can take on anyone and everyone don't you?

[edit on 8-8-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
This is something I cant figure out.

The French on one hand condemned and fought the US in the UN on going into Iraq, because we were going to go in and kill Muslims.....

Yet anti Muslim sentiment and hate is wild in France. So, they hate Muslims, but they also hate us for going to war with them.....

Will someone explain this to me?

That's simple. Let me explain. France along with other major European countries had oil deals from Saddam & were profiting from it nicely. They were some how exploiting the oil for food program through the UN. How they were doing this exactly? I forgot, but I read a news article about this not too long ago.

The americans were in on it too.

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
there is so much heartfelt tears for pepole in general, but innocence is something that we seem to have nothing about, why?

when innocent jewish kids have been killed all over Israel for the last 4 years no - body says much, even when the Israeli people want to protect themselves from terrosists that bush and many countires know that palastinies are evil thinkers of terror, people throw 150 votes against to 6 votes to build a wall, but when nazi madmen who murdered innocent millions around europe around 50 million people put some stupid sign on dead mens graves. Many people of the world are neither sure if the muslims are a true peaceful people, or if they are just cold blooded die hard gihad converters of all the world to islam G-D Forbid, then its a big deal, but friends I will share this true cold fact that is a hard cold stare from a soldier of war in your face.

If you be a jew, gentile, christian, buddahist, muslim, even unaffiliated, you all better brace yourselves for the time the worlds scriptures from of ancient that so many live by in thier own ways, is revealing and no man is out of harms way, ok maybe only the hidden ones.........

For the gihad islamic cancer of world domination being brain washed thru their evil Koran is now in full force, for the signs and all you have on this site and other sites, its being seen and evidenced World Wide that the real sons of darkness are stepping forward near the end of days , and its close , how do we know well heres an example.....

Have you ever seen a living thing drown, whatever it is........ if you could save it then its your duty, or you'll suffer the punishment of death by drowning yourself, but I had the displeasure of witnessing this on a tv show... real or not this is a example of death in its pure form and this will show you the sons of darkness final slog for the end of their race.
G-D stop them in their tracks please....

Well at first the beginning the living body, moves and shakes a bit, then as the time becomes closer to losing air the body, unconsciously realizes its going to end , no more existence, then moves and shakes and splases and rants and etc, you get the pic. So this is the same for the sons of darkness, now they are ranting and splashing and screaming etc, in order so we should be afraid of them, HELL NO ! we the SONS OF THE LIGHT stand firm even in the end of days and say,

Do not fear the sudden terror nor the destructuion of the wicked when it comes, contrieve a scheme,it will not work conspire a plot, it will not materialize, for G-D is with us I will protect you I will save you I.

Well there is the answer lying hidden in it all ..........

Faith in the Lord of all men/women/children/animals/vegetables/earth/rocks/water/air/, and any unknown thing here in this world.

Brave are we the unholders and seekers of truth for all mankind, and evil and extinct are the followers of evil.

May G-D bless all the righteous people in this site abovetopsecret.com, and all affliated friends family and loved ones who live their lives by G-Ds told truthful, universal light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join