It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim tombs desecrated in France with swastikas.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
August 6

France, home to Western Europe's biggest Jewish and Muslim communities, has also seen a rise in anti-Semitic attacks in recent years, which some blame on tensions stoked by the Middle East conflict.

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon stirred the anti-Semitism debate last month, when he urged French Jews to emigrate to Israel to flee the "wildest anti-Semitism".

www.abc.net.au...

Seems to me P.M. Ariel Sharon primed this and now the neo-nazi' are giving
him pseudo support.?!?

Sanc'.
edit:sp

[edit on 6-8-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is something I cant figure out.

The French on one hand condemned and fought the US in the UN on going into Iraq, because we were going to go in and kill Muslims.....

Yet anti Muslim sentiment and hate is wild in France. So, they hate Muslims, but they also hate us for going to war with them.....

Will someone explain this to me?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The French on one hand condemned and fought the US in the UN on going into Iraq, because we were going to go in and kill Muslims.....

Yet anti Muslim sentiment and hate is wild in France. So, they hate Muslims, but they also hate us for going to war with them.....

Perhaps the reason that many in France do not like having muslims in France is bacause they want to preserve French culture but the muslims are changing that culture. It's in danger of becoming more Islamic.

The reason for them not wanting the war in Iraq may just be because they felt it was an unnjust war. They had no problem going into Afghanistan, which is a muslim country.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Not likely because it was unjust.

More than likely they were making fat cash off the old regime there. Didnt wqant us trashing the order, then theyd never get the money from Saddam.

If they dont care about Muslims in thier own country, I hardly see why they would care about Muslims in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Mind you, Im not condemning France's righteous frustration and anger with the Muslims who are abusing native French culture and the problems being created by this. of course, they have a long history, and when a bunch of newcomers with diametrically opposed beliefs and ideas come in and try to change the country to thier liking, this kind of thing will be the backlash. Muslim coutnries sure as hell dont tolerate westerners going there and not assimilating or trying to destroy Islamic culture.

Im simply pointing something out about an wierd case of a type of double standard, thats all.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Skadi, I quote "preserve French culture". Good one

French foreign p/r... 'Yes, %#@$ off you ignorant tourist'.

Sorry that was off topic by me.
Je suis un imbicele.

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

Je suis un imbicele.

Sanc'.

Really? is that all they did to you? Wow, they went easy on you.

For me it was "Die and go to hell, f*#@ing American"

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

After reading that, its a shame the american soldiers over there are dying for the sake of killing more muslims. But then again you wouldn't see them as people would you Skadi_the_Evil_Elf.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

Je suis un imbicele.

Sanc'.

Really? is that all they did to you? Wow, they went easy on you.

For me it was "Die and go to hell, f*#@ing American"

Personally, I'd refuse a free trip to France if I was offered one. And I have ancestral roots there. I almost hope that the muslims take over their country just to see them come crawling to us or help. Sad thing is, we'd probably give it to them.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Websurfer, you missed the entire point of that whole post. Come back and re read it when yiour mind is not so fogged.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Perhaps the reason that many in France do not like having muslims in France is bacause they want to preserve French culture but the muslims are changing that culture. It's in danger of becoming more Islamic.

That's good reason to justify the persecution of the jews in Germany by Hitler in WW2. Congratulations, on your comments. Nice reasoning there. Maybe some racist people on here may agree with your rantings.

The reason for them not wanting the war in Iraq may just be because they felt it was an unnjust war. They had no problem going into Afghanistan, which is a muslim country.

The Iraq war wasn't sanctioned by the UN. Iraq had little to nothing to do with the attacks on the WTC. It doesn't sound justified for Iraq to attack the US since the US funded the Iraq gov't and also gave them WMD during the time Bush Senior was president.

Confirmed reports indicate that there exists an al-qaeda network in Afghanistan, that were responsible for the WTC attacks.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

France, like America, is made of up many different people of many diverse beliefs. Some are inclined to oppose the US war in Iraq and others tend towards painting swastikas on graves. It's really not so complex once you stop lumping them together as one undivided group.

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This has all the elements that so many people on ATS love! Muslim and French bashing!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

That's good reason to justify the persecution of the jews in Germany by Hitler in WW2. Congratulations, on your comments. Nice reasoning there. Maybe some racist people on here may agree with your rantings.

I'm just telling you what I've read about the situation in France and other European countries.
I don't think it's racist for a country to want to maintain their culture.

I was against the war in Iraq and am against western interference in the Middle East. I feel they should be allowed to live in the lifestyle that they choose to live in, even if that entails living under a theocracy.
However, when those persons immigrate to another country, they should not expect the persons in that country to change to fit their lifestyle.
I'm not suggesting that many do try to change the cultures of others but some do.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Muslims are the core of the problem.

The french depise them for raping french girls, wanting to commit terror attacks.

The Muslims despise the jewish population because islam said so.

French forgein policy allowing muslims into the country is causing the country a heaps of problems. Risk to terrorism, high incients of rape from muslim males to french women.

Spain payed the price for allowing islam into it's nation. They should of followed their grandfathers who expelled all of islamic people from spain in 15cemtury. allowing them back in was a big mistake. It's payed the price of 300 inocent lives.

Islam is the core of terrorism. It's ideology is the mind of founder of Islam mohammed. This ideology lives in all muslims.

This man allowed beheadings of inocent men. This man supported voilience againist christians, none muslims, jews. He has nothing in common with ethics and morality, nothing in common with good.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker

The french depise them for raping french girls, wanting to commit terror attacks.

French forgein policy allowing muslims into the country is causing the country a heaps of problems. Risk to terrorism, high incients of rape from muslim males to french women.

Spain payed the price for allowing islam into it's nation. They should of followed their grandfathers who expelled all of islamic people from spain in 15cemtury. allowing them back in was a big mistake. It's payed the price of 300 inocent lives.

Islam is the core of terrorism. It's ideology is the mind of founder of Islam mohammed. This ideology lives in all muslims.

This man allowed beheadings of inocent men. This man supported voilience againist christians, none muslims, jews. He has nothing in common with ethics and morality, nothing in common with good.

Nice post there. I've seen that you've been reading Mein Keimpf. Nicely put there dude, we have another follower of Hitler on the forum. Where were you when allied forces invaded Germany? Hitler could have used more people like you in his SS.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I did not saw any of the posts that may have been made when the tombs where Jewish, but probably then you all had the same opinions as now. All I have to say is that no one should be discriminated by his/her religion, race, sex or whatever, so I think this is wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I did not saw any of the posts that may have been made when the tombs where Jewish, but probably then you all had the same opinions as now. All I have to say is that no one should be discriminated by his/her religion, race, sex or whatever, so I think this is wrong.

Hi ArMaP

Unfortunately, this is happening all over the World.

"He said the first attack, in which headstones were desecrated with swastikas and Nazi slogans gouged into the ground, was still being investigated.
The attack happened just hours after the jailing of suspected Israeli spies Eli Cara and Uriel Kelman for passport fraud.
At the time, New Zealand Jewish Council chairman David Zwartz linked the desecration to their sentencing."

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Sanc'.
edit:space

[edit on 7-8-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker

I disagree with you on the raping of women and girls, at least furnish proof of your accusations.

As far as the muslim religion's terrorism ideology goes, although harshly stated and definitely politically incorrect in this time of inclusiveness of cultures, the basic and underlying theme of these statements can be agreed upon by rational thinking people.

Islam does seem to breed more terrorists than other religions.
Not too many buddhist terrorists out there.
Not too many Hindu terrorists...
Not many Jewish terrorists (although some could argue this statement)...
And in fact there arent that many Christian terrorists, (IRA and Basque seperatists )
But Islamic terrorists seem to be everywhere.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
How many French troops in Afghanistan 0 why? Because they don't want to help the US .How many French troop in Iraq 0 why? Because they were getting rich off saddam illegally and did not want us to ruin it. And if I go to France these are some of the thing I will pack three, 3 by 5 feet American Flags. Shirts saying I am American kiss my arse, and various other things to get the French to pissed

[edit on 8-8-2004 by WestPoint23]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join