It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help Rregarding Oct 28TH 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You are maybe one of the 144 000 choosen ones

he knew your bd ? that impressive lol
mine is on the 9

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I think you've got some clever friends having a laugh behind your back. Either that or you're having a laugh behind ours.

I have met MANY people who claim to be clairvoyant, seers, psychics, blah blah blah. I have met these people because my aunt is one of them and surrounds herself with equally delusional people. They have given me readings, attempted to peer into my soul. To date, I have seen zero proof that a person can pull accurate information about the past, present or future from some global consciousness or spirit realm or whatever.

Some in this post claim to be this type of person. In my experience, and I have a fair amount, the people who make these claims are attention seekers, but have no real skills with which to draw oohs and ahs out of others. When I was a kid, like 15 or so, I could trick people into believing I could read cards..Through simple conversation and interaction with people I could tell them about themselves, reveal things to them that no one else was supposed to know. I once helped a friend come out of the closet in this manner.. To this day he believes I have some supernatural power.

If this is a true story, OP, and this homeless person really knew so much about you and then disappeared into the night.. I would start asking your friends. I hope you give us an update on 10/28/11 to let us know how this all worked out for you.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I've met a lot of people who would make wild claims about the supernatural. I am skeptical having grown up around these people my entire life and still seeing nothing that would indicate to an analytical mind that these things truly exist.

Edit: The Dark Knight is Batman, by the way. Batman.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Backslider because: Batman.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I choose option D, that you've been a lurker here for some time and have chosen to make a thread about a made up story involving popular threads like Dark Knight's or ET_MAN's.
edit on 6-6-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Ah, well since you asked...I am just about the only person who knows just about anything regarding anything,

Sorry. I just couldn't help myself.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
10/28/1983

1+ 0 = 1 , 2 + 8 = 10= 1 , 1+ 9 = 10= 1 , 8+ 3 = 11

1+ 1+ 1+ 1+ 1 = 5

I just cannot see how you are not the 1

The 5 also means you will eventually gain your Freedom by "Breaking Free" of Society or anything that tries to hold onto you!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this, but Dark Knight is the date where something is supposed to happen. The thread was made by a member under the alias of "Dark Knight" claiming that his grandfather told him that something would happen on the night of 28th October. This night would be called the "Dark Knight". He especially emphasised that it is "Dark Knight" not "Dark Night" and that "Knight" was of special importance. I think he also said that there would be something in the sky hence the name "Knight" in "Dark Knight". He said this date would be a world changer.

Surprisingly he said he would go "off the grid" and apparently so he did. Said something about going to live in a remote place away from the big city where no one will find him and a few other friends that were coming with them. Nobody has heard anything from him ever since he went away three years ago.

Here is the link to the thread:
Original Dark Knight thread.

Here is a link with "reflections" on the dark knight thread with more information about what happened to the member and the story:
Reflections
edit on 6-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

I remember that this whole Dark Knight date had strong connotations to Project Bluebeam.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
reply to post by Paroxysm

I dunno, I don't feel like I need therapy, just people who know what they're talking about.

Ironic that you brought up ET_Man as another user just sent me a private message with a link to his thread. Can anyone tell me an overview of what he said? I see it was over 200 pages so I'm just curious.

Those 200 pages of his Hidden Hand message, is a waste of time....
If you are curious just read :
www.illuminati-news.com...

If you want to talk about the hidden hand message, visit my thread :
www.illuminati-news.com...

The hidden hand message talks about the law of one,
And it is just general guidlines to live your life....
Feel free to chec out the 200 pages, I just think
That thread is a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There seem to be a lot of chosen ones on this site. I know we all want to feel special but this isn't an X-Men movie, we are just human beings, lets grow up please

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here ya go. A bit more info for ya to add to the mix:

www.calleman.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by geryon

VERY well said Geryon.

And if there are "chosen ones", no one is going to come up and tell you.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You must be finding it as hard to accept as I am, It happened to me last week, an old woman who looked like a vagrant, came up to me and said " you are not the chosen one ", then asked me when my birthday was, after I told he she said, " hah, I knew it ", then she walked round the corner. It was strange, she even smelled like a drunken vagrant as well, they don't pull out any of the stops, do they !

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
Op Mind$%# is right.

Seek a qualified therapist...and pony up some bucks.

And if you find that ET_Man character, while strolling through that rediculous thread....drag him along to the shrink with ya when you go.

Be careful what you say paroxysm, his trusted follower Unity 99 will be along any minute to defend him and spew pages and pages on why ET_MAN is 100% correct!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by unphased

I once had a homeless woman in pittsburgh tell me and my wife i how she was a witch of some kind (we were drinking in the park with her at this point by the way). She then went on a long story about how in a few more days something will happen that will spark the start of a war that will last over ten years and 2/3 of the worlds polulation will fall.

It just so happend that a few days later was 9/11!

So then my wife and i were walking in a college area that day called Oakland and she passed us on the sidewalk sometime in the afternoon. when she passed us she stopped my wife and said "i just want to let you know it started."

needless to say we were freaked out for a while about it, but in the end, homeless people are strange. take it with a grain of salt and now you have a cool story to tell people.

Interceptor

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Did you get a mark with your experience?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Maybe this guy says the same thing to everyone he meets. Sooner or later he's bound to get someone that matches it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

But... did she touch you?

Originally posted by Qwenn
You must be finding it as hard to accept as I am, It happened to me last week, an old woman who looked like a vagrant, came up to me and said " you are not the chosen one ", then asked me when my birthday was, after I told he she said, " hah, I knew it ", then she walked round the corner. It was strange, she even smelled like a drunken vagrant as well, they don't pull out any of the stops, do they !

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
reply to post by operation mindcrime

But I'm not saying I'm the chosen one. He said that and I just want to know what the messiah has to do with october 28th. I'm not a "religious" person either so, still confused.

He said Chosen not Messiah, he may have meant chosen for sacrafice or death or as a target for implants or anything at all chosen doesn't explain much and doesn't have to be religious..

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Could it be that someone who knows you was playing a prank on you? Or maybe it was just a lucky guess? Or... maybe he is telepathic. If you are the chosen one, please make sure you do the right thing for humanities sake. thanks.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this, but Dark Knight is the date where something is supposed to happen. The thread was made by a member under the alias of "Dark Knight" claiming that his grandfather told him that something would happen on the night of 28th October. This night would be called the "Dark Knight". He especially emphasised that it is "Dark Knight" not "Dark Night" and that "Knight" was of special importance. I think he also said that there would be something in the sky hence the name "Knight" in "Dark Knight". He said this date would be a world changer.

Surprisingly he said he would go "off the grid" and apparently so he did. Said something about going to live in a remote place away from the big city where no one will find him and a few other friends that were coming with them. Nobody has heard anything from him ever since he went away three years ago.

Here is the link to the thread:
Original Dark Knight thread.

Here is a link with "reflections" on the dark knight thread with more information about what happened to the member and the story:
Reflections

I remember that this whole Dark Knight date had strong connotations to Project Bluebeam.

Well that guy got this part right...

"It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds..."

The blue spirils and the booming sounds had not started yet when he wrote that...

if the grand father said this stuff before he died though how whould he know it was meant to be KNIGHT not NIGHT...well i didn't read the whole thread maybe he answered this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join