It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help Rregarding Oct 28TH 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

I dunno, I don't feel like I need therapy, just people who know what they're talking about.

Ironic that you brought up ET_Man as another user just sent me a private message with a link to his thread. Can anyone tell me an overview of what he said? I see it was over 200 pages so I'm just curious.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by unphased

Read the first 20-30...you'll get the gest.

From what he was preaching...you would not want to be the last one to die....it would probably be better to go first....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

I see he mentions a brown dwarf star (nibiru I'm assuming) but does that mean it's a 200+ page thread about nibiru?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Pretty much. 200 pages or not....there is a reason it was filed under "gray area"

Seek therapy....and find inner peace.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Paroxysm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Can you share this link? I would like to have a look at it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
reply to post by xynephadyn

I've done some studying on the pineal gland and have actually experimented with meditations and binaural beats that were said to help with activation. The demon explanation is one that my sister immediately posed when I told her what happened. Her advice: turn back to religion. I don't know I feel like religion is just a capitalistic version of spirituality.

WHAT IS THE DARK KNIGHT?

Alot of religious people get scared by people who know things, and immediately jump to the conclusion that its demonic. Alot of Christians do, etc. I was raised Catholic, went to catholic school etc and had a hard time with my faith during this period of time. But, just because its paranormal doesnt automatically mean its demonic.
As far as the Dark Knight- maybe he was talking about you!

A word of advice, just let things flow. Try not to worry too much about this mans message. Dont feel like you have to follow a certain religion that goes against what you feel is right in your heart. I feel as you do, and inevitablly my belief system is something that is not contained inside organized religion, but has deep roots going back to Babylonia. All of this, I have learned through my own personal discovery of what is the truth about the afterlife. Everyone's journey is different. You may develop gifts that you never thought you would ever have. Continue with meditation, and finding your "Sacred Space". Do not automatically trust "spirit guides". It is very hard to discern the difference between a ghost and a spirit guide for those just starting out. Not everyone has spirit guides, and some spirit guides have agendas. Work with what feels "truth" to be for you. Your truth. No one elses. This will always be your guide.
edit on 6-6-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sounds like you're an Indigo Child, best you start acting like you're better than everyone else and practice looking down your nose at those that are lower than you (everyone).

Do you ever have anything positive to say about anything? Every Indigo I have met that is aware of themselves has been extremely compassionate, empathic, connected, and down to earth.
edit on 6-6-2011 by coyotepoet because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

The guy who approached me didn't mention it. However I've seen it referenced in a lot of threads on here and it's date is the same as my birthday, this year. 10/28/11

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

I alread did on page two man...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Look up Carl Calleman. He states that rather than 12/21/12, the actual end on the Mayan calendar is on 10/28/11. This has to do with consciousness cycles and not the end of the world. However, there is also stuff out there that says that Elenin is coming closest to the earth around 10/16 and 10/28 would put us in the supposed debris that its tail will be bringing along.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellisonc152

I'm somewhat jealous of your experience, those homeless people have something beautiful in a very abstract aspect, of course they don't have clean clothes, or much of anything but... it really doesn't matter, i sometimes don't shower for 3 days, and get all caught up in social norms, but this guy sounded like he was in tune per-say with the universe, with what is going on, because i think i October, specifically the 11th, is supposed to be one of the strongest solar type cycles of the sun, highly effecting the earth, and causing a lot of "trouble" with telecommunications phones... internet, just electronics, like the beginning of war of the worlds. What will end up happening here is a lot of earthquakes, and loss in power along grids, etc, and the social revolution, i'm not sure where this came from, but something about energies from space, but we're moving into a ionized part of space with helium, and hydrogen ions, which can conduct directly from the sun, i'm not sure, enhancing our "connectedness" but this is all 3rd hand, anyways, it seems to me that on that date, For YOU, something will happen, you might become a leader or what not, or not, it could be something crazy a hobo said, or something so miraculous that it started a spiritual endeavor but none the less take it lightly and don't get your expectations high, roll with the flow, we are all chosen ones ;P but maybe your THE chosen one... lol i really have no #ing clue good luck

I have some info on the Sun

The strange case of solar flares and radioactive elements

When researchers found an unusual linkage between solar flares and the inner life of radioactive elements on Earth, it touched off a scientific detective investigation that could end up protecting the lives of space-walking astronauts and maybe rewriting some of the assumptions of physics.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

So basically I'm doomed to death by comet, but I shouldn't worry because when the comet vaporizes us I'll die last OR be elevated onto a brown dwarf star to live with the benevolents?

Yea I do feel kind of retarded now.
edit on 6-6-2011 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I just noticed this thread was made in the introduction forum so........

Welcome to ATS!! Enjoy your stay....

Peace
edit on 6-6-2011 by operation mindcrime because: Aaargh....spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I'm assuming it would get a little more attention if it was in the "big kid section" but I only signed up for the forum to share my experience. Can it be moved?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

So basically I'm doomed to death by comet or check in to an institution, but I shouldn't worry because when the comet vaporizes us I'll die last OR be elevated onto a brown dwarf star to live with the benevolents?

Not at all what I was saying or implying, I was merely sharing the correspondences. I find your story quite interesting and curious. It is interesting that you are turning 28th on the 28th. My child is turning 11 on the 11th, which also happens to be the start of Calleman's seventh day (the 28th is the end of that 7th day.) Personally the part I find most compelling is the energy transmission that you felt. I think what the people that have been harshing you are trying to point out is that an unchecked ego can screw up our perceptions, that there is no chosen "one" however everybody has their own path and perhaps yours is wrapped up in this date. I do not think you are crazy, silly, or imagining things.

edit on 6-6-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I have plenty of positive things to say, I guess you're just looking for the negatives, so what does that say about you?

As for Indigos, they may exist but the ones I've seen that claim to be Indigos are self absorbed, delusional little brats (real ones, if real aren't like this at all, in fact a real one would never brag or claim to be one).

What these Indigos are, are exactly what I said above, spoiled, self absorbed, delusional kids who have grown up with their parents telling them they are the best at what they do.

You can see this on shows like Idol (which I despise, before you latch onto that), they get into the auditions with the belief that they are actually talented because mummy and daddy are afraid to tell them the truth.

The look on their face when they crash and burn and realise that they are just another nobody is priceless.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Again, I don't think I'm the chosen one. I was raised to believe my ego was my worst enemy. I just want to know, WHAT chosen one does he think I am?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

It is interesting that you are turning 28th on the 28th. My child is turning 11 on the 11th

You do realise that everybody over the age of 31 has had this happen, right?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus, by merely mentioning Idol you have expressed your repressed thoughts...I swear in season 2005 there was a Chadwickus singing "I'm all out of Love" by Air Supply...

CJ
edit on 6-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Check your private messages.

Welcome to ATS, please do browse around and contribute to our little community in the most civil way possible (we need it dearly).

It's good to have you on board.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join