It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help Rregarding Oct 28TH 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Sounds like you're an Indigo Child, best you start acting like you're better than everyone else and practice looking down your nose at those that are lower than you (everyone).

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
im a bit surprised he said such complex stuff (dates,phrases etc) and you remember all these words so exactly?
when something like this happend...you normally a bit buffled..or even scared to get attacked by a crazy guy..

did you record what he saying? oh why you remember all these words so clearly

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

According to the wikipedia explanation of an indigo child, the guy who approached me would be the indigo child wouldn't he? He's the one who knows random peoples birth dates.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

I took a note of what he said in my phone when I got to the car. Plus, I was pretty freaked out, so why wouldn't I remember?

link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm offended. Why is being born a different color than you pose such a problem? If I were tinkin-winki, I may have issues too...

CJ

link   
reply to post by unphased

Takes one to know one?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'm somewhat jealous of your experience, those homeless people have something beautiful in a very abstract aspect, of course they don't have clean clothes, or much of anything but... it really doesn't matter, i sometimes don't shower for 3 days, and get all caught up in social norms, but this guy sounded like he was in tune per-say with the universe, with what is going on, because i think i October, specifically the 11th, is supposed to be one of the strongest solar type cycles of the sun, highly effecting the earth, and causing a lot of "trouble" with telecommunications phones... internet, just electronics, like the beginning of war of the worlds. What will end up happening here is a lot of earthquakes, and loss in power along grids, etc, and the social revolution, i'm not sure where this came from, but something about energies from space, but we're moving into a ionized part of space with helium, and hydrogen ions, which can conduct directly from the sun, i'm not sure, enhancing our "connectedness" but this is all 3rd hand, anyways, it seems to me that on that date, For YOU, something will happen, you might become a leader or what not, or not, it could be something crazy a hobo said, or something so miraculous that it started a spiritual endeavor but none the less take it lightly and don't get your expectations high, roll with the flow, we are all chosen ones ;P but maybe your THE chosen one... lol i really have no #ing clue good luck

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased1) What is "the chosen one" in reference to oct 28th 2011?

Maybe you get to die last??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ellisonc152

Maybe you're right, and he's in harmony with the cosmos. Does that mean that IT told him my birth date? I mean really though. He was 100% correct, I was born October 28th 1983 and will be 28 this year. That's crazy.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
he mate
I'm dutch

believe in nothing but myself

turn 28 on the 28th of october 2011

so....

nothing special to me I'm getting older every year

I guess millions turn that day 28

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Well that would be something to look forward to. lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

It's cool, I am not attacking you or anything but if I would have had your experience, the first thing I would question would be my mind. I'd start with the simple fact that a stranger knows who I am and when it's my birthday. There could be a number of explanations for this phenomenon:

A: Somebody is pulling your leg and your on next months candid camera.
B: You are the Messiah and a messenger was send to inform you.
C: Your mind created the illusion of a stranger, which by default would know your birthday.

I am not saying that it's some kind of mental condition, a tired brain can produce unexpected things as well but a stranger knowing everything about you is a dead giveaway that that stranger has been residing in your head. You say you felt "dazed" during the episode??...........

Be well.

Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
For you, in your situation, I think it is one of two things. A. Something Good that was trying to help you- warn you. A psychic/seer like myself that wanted to give you a message. We come in all shapes and sizes. Or B. Something bad that was trying to scare you, or mess with your head. Thats really the only two scenarios possible.

He sounds like he was also an energy worker. I am a licensed massage therapist as well as energy master and he sounds as if he worked with your Chakras and may have opened your Pineal Gland. Look up - Pineal Gland activation. This makes you receptive to receiving "clearer" messages from heaven.

During my Pineal Gland activation- I felt strange and unusual and tingly for about 3 days solid. I felt a light and energy inside of me I had never felt before. It was surreal, and indescribable.

As far as 10/28/11 being a significant - world disaster date- one can never know for sure. Dates are always changing. It could be he told you this date to get your attention. Try not to let it consume your mind and spirit. If you ever want to talk about this more feel free to message me.

edit on 6-6-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I felt dazed only when and after he rubbed his palm over my chest. I was very coherent through the ordeal.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

It's more of an intuitive sense, in buddhism, reaching buddhahood is the absolute knowing of all knowledge, and you can look up Maharaj-ji, he was Ram Dass' spiritual guru whom knew everything about him, before even meeting his body, considering that we are all one, and that knowledge dwells within you deeply, it might of been a path the find this website and come to understand yourself and the workings of things better, or maybe, finding the source, but the cosmos doesn't tell you... you are the cosmo's... jesus wasn't "chosen" jesus found what buddha and multiple others found, enlightenment

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

And you are making a post about it on the interwebs...I too was a chosen one, but my damn MCL went haywire when I tried to kill a dude on a throughball (I was the sweeper)...painful stuff..

CJ

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I've done some studying on the pineal gland and have actually experimented with meditations and binaural beats that were said to help with activation. The demon explanation is one that my sister immediately posed when I told her what happened. Her advice: turn back to religion. I don't know I feel like religion is just a capitalistic version of spirituality.

WHAT IS THE DARK KNIGHT?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Sounds like you're an Indigo Child, best you start acting like you're better than everyone else and practice looking down your nose at those that are lower than you (everyone).

That's lame that people are being snobbish about being Indigo. It definitely goes against what I've been learning about Indigos. This is a short film on what they think are Indigos. Whether you believe in them or not its a fun video to watch.

Oh yeah, another thing I've learned about Indigos, chances your one too, if they are real. Pretty much the majority of the population is Indigo, unless you're like 90. Then I'm sorry, you're not Indigo

Here's a short video about Indigos and their history.

And just for more fun, here's a video with a great compilation of speakers and a powerful message of wake up

edit on 6-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join