It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help Rregarding Oct 28TH 2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I found this article about an alien satellite discovered in 1960 orbiting the earth named 'The Black Knight'. Maybe it means the same as 'Dark Knight'?

What is the "Black Knight" satellite? It is a mysterious satellite, of unknown origin, discovered in 1960 which shadowed Sputnik. It is believed to have been of extraterrestrial origin, and signaled back old radio waves from the 1920s and 1930s before it disappeared. In short wave patterns analyzed by astronomer Duncan Lunan, it revealed its origin as Epsilon Boötes (or the star system as it was 13,000 years ago).

In "Disneyland of the Gods", by John Keel, he reports in depth on this satellite:
"In February 1960 the US detected an unknown object in polar orbit, a feat that neither they or the USSR had been able to accomplish. As if that wasn't enough, it apparently was several sizes larger than anything either country would have been able to get off the ground.

Read the full article here.

Alien Satellite Orbiting Earth: The 'Black Knight' - Full Story

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Last week I was in Washington D.C. and this guy came up to me and told me I was the chosen one. And I sald "like Neo from the Matrix? Cool! As long as I don't have to do the second and third installments of the series." Anyway, he told me that on July 4, I would be witness to a giant convergence and the sky would be on fire and people would gather to usher in a new world with sparkling hands and fired meat offerings surrounded by mustard and bread... I of course believe everything any bum on the street tells me so I gave him all my money and now am wondering what is this July 4th event he is talking of.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
Last week I was in Washington D.C. and this guy came up to me and told me I was the chosen one. And I sald "like Neo from the Matrix? Cool! As long as I don't have to do the second and third installments of the series." Anyway, he told me that on July 4, I would be witness to a giant convergence and the sky would be on fire and people would gather to usher in a new world with sparkling hands and fired meat offerings surrounded by mustard and bread... I of course believe everything any bum on the street tells me so I gave him all my money and now am wondering what is this July 4th event he is talking of.

Ah, but he didn't say July 4th THIS YEAR did he?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This seems to be one of the weirder incidents I have heard of. Quite frankly I have also noticed in my spiritual experiences that I have been told the same thing, that I am supposed to be one of the handful of people that survives "The Event" as I have been told. I am really interested in hearing exactly what happened instead of a synopsis and you tell me what this person looked like, the exact feeling you felt, and if you have experienced anything since then.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If indeed your story is true,you should check his website: www.thewarningsecondcoming.com... .It has to do with the Warning from Garabandal.Is a day when God will reveal Himself to every soul on Earth,it would be like minijudgement followed by a mass conversion.This seer is saying is few months away.God bless.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think I'm the chosen one. My birthday is Oct 28th and I've always been weirded out by this.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That's great. Just keep doing what you're doing...loving, living, and chasing knowledge.

Maybe he was nuts, maybe he was a prophet. All I know is, a lot more people should be listening to what "The Crazies" are saying. They have a lot to teach us.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As a couple of other posters have directed you to Calleman, I just want to add a little bit more and also stress that he probably has the best and most important info regarding 10/28/11. I believe he originated the prophecy of that date (not positive of that though).

So I wanted to make sure that you do indeed check out his site.

October 28 ,2011

1. The end of the Creation Cycle.

2. The day of 13 Ahu on the Maya calendar, an energy with great prophectical relevance.

3. The 9th Level of Conciousness Begins 9/3/11 and ends 10/28/11. A "Cosmic Transformation".

Calleman's Nine Level of Consiousness Ending 10/28/11

Calleman's 13 Heavens of Creation

The most important example of the Seven DAYS and Six NIGHTS of creation is however the 13-tun Galactic creation cycle that is currently serving to expand the frame of human consciousness from a planetary to a galactic during the period January 5, 1999 to October 28, 2011 in the Gregorian calendar. A complete overview of this is available in calendar form.

4. Nine deities (9 cosmic forces manifest) simultaneiously at the end date according to the Mayan Pyramid of the Jaguar in Tikal.

The Tortuguero Monument 6 and the Mayan end date

October 28, 2011 is not the end of the world - it is:

This is that this date emanates organically from an evolutionary process and is not associated with any real or purported physical or astronomical event. It is simply the day when the universe after nine major quantum steps, starting with the beginning of the universe, attains its highest energy state and there is no logical reason that this would mean the end of the world. It is just an evolutionary completion point when Bolon Yookte fully descends.

People are instead likely to come to accept the October 28, 2011 date in practice simply because they will not be able to deny the actual wave movement of energies that they themselves are experiencing, especially in the socio-economic realm.

Yet, for those seeking to consciously co-create the birth of a new world a knowledge of how the cosmic energies lead up to the October 28, 2011 date will be instrumental, simply because without it no understanding of how the new world will be born, and how this is timed, will be possible. Hence, the activation of these energies, and their preparatory phases in the Galactic and Universal Underworlds will, as always, take place according to a very precise relative timing until the Bolon Yookte, the nine underworlds, will “descend”, manifest fully, and create the foundation for a millennium of peace – the end of the Shift of the Ages.

There is much here to read.

Calleman

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Meats? Bread? Mustard? Are you serious? Hes talking about grilling with your families. Since 4th of July is a national holiday and familys typically grill out during this time. Please tell me you knew that.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
4) What is the "dark knight"?

Just found this today! So I am so very pleased to be of some help to you for at least one of your questions.

The Black Knight or the Dark Knight is an alien probe sent here around 1960 and is from the Epsilon Boötes (or the star system as it was 13,000 years ago).

humansarefree.com...

Blessings!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Unphased, I have something very important
to let you know ..........

As I am sure you are quickly finding out,
your ONE question has blossomed into many
answers, from several different topics.

I am sure trying to find answers is
frustrating, especially when not sure of
where to look.

------------------------------

This thread is in the "Introductions forum"
so forgive us if we talk to you as if you
know nothing.

This is a conspiracy forum, and because of that,
we figure you have not been "enlightened to"
these supposed conspiracies.

-----------------------------------

Yes, even the Mayan Caledar I am labeling
a conspiracy.

The reason we can call things a conspiracy,
rather than lack of knowledge, is the view that
we are being intentionally decieved. It is that
deception which is the conspiracy.

-----------------------------

The two big negative arguments against 2012 and
the Mayan Calendar, are miscalculation of dates,
or the insignificance of the end.

One argues that the end is much further away, and
the oher says that the end of the calendar is
nothing, and just another day. This theory makes
me wonder that if such is true, then why even
make a calendar.

So, as you can see, many things are still argued
about in our community.

---------------------------

Please research each part on your own, and
find your inner truth. This is the internal compass
of truth, our own personall bull-snip meter.

Just don't let anyone tell you:
THESE are the facts, and there's NO way anything else is true.

------–----------

There will be many topics for you to digest.
Don't let frustration stop you.

There are many here who can help and steer you.

edit on 7-6-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: spelling and ease of reading

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by banandar123

Well, there's a toolbar at the bottom of the screen, and when I went into the "myATS" tab, a small box popped up saying that I had a private message waiting for me.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

I've been talked to as though I'm making up the story more than I've been talked to as though I know nothing. I haven't a problem with learning, as long as people aren't arrogant, and holding that little bit of knowledge over their heads like a crown.
edit on 7-6-2011 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123

Originally posted by Greensage
10/28/1983

1+ 0 = 1 , 2 + 8 = 10= 1 , 1+ 9 = 10= 1 , 8+ 3 = 11

1+ 1+ 1+ 1+ 1 = 5

Ha! 8+3= 11, then 1+1=2, so not 1+1+1+1+1, but 1+1+1+1+2.

I hate when "numerologists" stretch the rules to fit their "readings".

Don't hate, seriously if you knew about Numerology you do not reduce 11, nor do you reduce 22, they are called Mastery Numbers.

Granted, I should have typed it as 1+ 1 + 1 + 11 = 5, but would you even know what that means? It means the same thing and there is nothing hidden in that.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Check out "Hot Tub Time Machine" 54 minutes in. We are the savior we've been waiting for. We are the prophetic legion of angels. Just look inside the brother passing you by.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here is a reference to turning the "darkest night into the brightest day"

The Electric Company

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

hes the chosen one of course he knows how to use the toolbar,

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

hes the chosen one of course he knows how to use the toolbar,

Of course. Didn't think about that.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm really sorry if this has already been posted, but I didn't want to read through all the pages (I know, lazy me)

This was posted way back in 2006 with the date oct 28th, 2011 being of importance Link Here

edit on 6/10/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join