It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help Rregarding Oct 28TH 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Last week I was in Houston, TX on leisure, and had just left the discovery green park downtown. A seedy, dirty looking guy busted around the corner when I was making the trek towards the parking garage where my car was parked. He looked me in the eyes so deep a chill went down my spine. He looked as if he was stunned for a second and then he said to me "son you are the chosen one, born on the chosen day." I thought he was saying I was the second coming of Jesus (of course) so I kind of toyed with him a little by saying "I always had a feeling I was him!" The man then looked at me and said "october 28th 2011 will change yours, and everyone else's life. You are the chosen one. When the clock strikes midnight, and you turn 28 on the 28th day of the 10th month of the 2011th year you will know. You are the chosen one." He then rubbed his palm across my chest, starting above my heart and I swear a feeling went through my body that made my knees buckle, and it left me dazed. I could hear his footsteps echoing through my head as he walked away, and after about 3-5 seconds my daze wore off. He was literally nowhere to be found so I ran as fast as I could to the parking garage where I was parked and got the hell out of there. This was exactly 6 days ago, and I spent the last 6 days googling Oct 28th 2011. Most of the google links brought me here and the people on here seem to have a lot of information on various topics, and I have some questions.

1) What is "the chosen one" in reference to oct 28th 2011?

2) How could this man have known my age and birth date when I've never seen him in my life. (I attended college in Houston but after that I ended up back in New York.

3) Why did I get dazed when he waved his hand? Some kind of electro magnet weapon??

4) What is the "dark knight"?

5) How did he know my birthday???

Any help would be much appreciated. I tried to be as detailed as I could however if anybody has any questions for me I'd be happy to answer.
edit on 6/6/11 by masqua because: All Caps in title edited

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
maybe some random nutter ranting about the end of the world maybe god knows comet elenin coming around that period. on the other hand knowing your birthday is odd??

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

Hi Mate

I have sent you a private message, please respond

Peace and love from Australia
rgds
LightAssassin

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Recieved. Thank you
edit on 5-6-2011 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Take a deep breath. Stop Worrying. Being the chosen one rocks, as far as movies I've seen. Research, "Kicking some wicked a**" and you'll be all set. This dudes stuff may help you...

Sensei? I Think Somebody Just Death Kon Cloged the Toilet. NOOOOOO!

here is the full ground breaking episode...

CJ
edit on 6-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I'm guessing you don't have much information about october 28th then?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What is your ethnicity if you don't mind me asking?

link   
Does this have something to do with Harold Camping because I heard at that he push the rapture date to that date or close

link   

Your b day is Oct 28?

What do I know about that exact date, well 10/28/2011? No real specific details, but I have read that this Oct and Nov are supposed to be important, like world changing, so I've been meaning to look into this but I've been putting it off, so maybe this thread is the excuse I've been waiting for. I do know that 10/21/2011 is Harold Campings new doomsday, since he May prediction went bust...

I also know that this Oct and Nov are considered big months for those who are looking towards spirituality. 10/10/10 was said to have been a day of awakening, so 11/11/11 is another big day. Off the top of head that's all I got, for now anyways.

On a side not, I too live in NY and recently had a run in with, I guess, a homeless man. I was filling up my car at my local gas station and I watch this man walk towards a garbage can that is located next to my gas pump. He strolls over hauling a shopping cart that contained a bag of golf clubs. He begins to pick through the garbage as I lean against my car, pumping gas, and watching him. Then he starts talking to me. He's nice enough, and then he asks to.. my memory is kinda foggy... but he asked me to basically protect him from those that would hurt him. He points to the sky and tells me they can see all of us and they are watching us (my guess is gov and their satellites), then he tells about how they've been torturing him since he was a little kid and that he is just an innocent animal not looking to hurt anyone.

I'm not new to conspiracies and everything he tells me in this short amount of time I actually can follow, as crazy as he makes it sound, and sound crazy he certainly does but I'm with him! Anyways, I wanted to tell him about some books and what I know and that's when his trust for me turned to distrust, and it was because I mentioned books and talked with hands. He says books are not to be trusted (again, I understand, same goes for MSM, newspapers, movies, music, etc) and he also tells me talking with my hands (gestures) is dangerous as well. Then he nervously begins to walk away bidding me a good day. I still look for him whenever I'm in town

Now this guy is clearly, what you would call crazy, but I understand crazy
and I truly believe he's been, well taken advantage of in his life.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by robile

I am african american.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

According to the information on above top secret it says he predicted the end was on october 21st.
And he's a corn ball anyway.

link   
Hm...interesting. If this story you tell is true it raises some questions for me about this entity. I'd like to see where this thread goes and what the significance of October 28th is. Oh well perhaps time will tell but yet again perhaps not.

link   
reply to post by Swills

Thank you. I'll look into those dates.

link   
how could he have known your birthday ?? the power you felt at the touch of his hand..someone from another dimention?? strange indead

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I'm guessing you don't have much information about october 28th then?

Ah, well since you asked...I am just about the only person who knows just about anything regarding anything,,,please refer to this thread:

I Knew it Wasn't May 21st...But no, NO one listened! And now, hear my TRUTH!

Take it or leave it, it works for me.

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Very odd story, but perhaps you are part of a larger soul,
And your entire soul will progress that day.

As for most October 28th references, most seemed to be
based on interpretation of the Mayan Calendar.

Have you done any research / studying in that area?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

The only thing I really know about the mayan calendar is that it was supposed to end 12/21/12 but that's amost common knowledge now so I guess I know nothing.

As for being a part of a larger soul, you got me there. Completely confused.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Please do not take this the wrong way but lets be realistic here..... a complete stranger approaches you and tells you that you are the savior of mankind, knows personal information about you and disappears without a trace......

I am not saying that you aren't the next messiah but chances are pretty big that your imagination is playing tricks on you. "God complex" or "Messiah complex" comes to mind......sorry.

In any case, I really wouldn't step out into the public too much with this information until you get some positive conformation of this special destiny. Try walking on water or something, when you can pull this off I'd be more confident on sharing this information with the rest of the world.

Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

But I'm not saying I'm the chosen one. He said that and I just want to know what the messiah has to do with october 28th. I'm not a "religious" person either so, still confused.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join