It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert HAARP is on!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here is what happened
Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

As I understand it, (and tell me if I'm wrong please people) the pretty purple graph with the yellow lines is a reading of the magnetic field variations as well as ion-cyclotron radiation pulses EG... PC3 pulsation Index and the Schuman resonances.

Typical signals Magnetic field variations of interest in this program are those induced by electric currents in the ionosphere. The major signal categories detected by the induction magnetometer are short period magnetic pulsations such as Pc1, Pc2, Pc3, PiB, and PiC in a frequency range above a few tens of milliHertz. Among these, the induction magnetometer most efficiently detects Pc1 waves in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz. Pc1 signals are the result of ion-cyclotron radiation generated near the equatorial plane of the outer-magnetosphere that make their way to the ionosphere guided by the magnetic lines of force. In addition, signals generated in the atmosphere that are caused by lightning discharges, the Schuman resonances, are also detected and sometimes become strong enough to mask signals from the ionosphere.

Harp Induction

The pretty purple graphs represent the rhythms of the planet as the ionosphere is impacted by the Solar winds, CMEs, Radiation, Plasma (photons, neutrons) which then interacts with the Schuman resonance and magnetosphere.
As I understand it.... the pretty purple graph is not HARP doing its own thing.... (which there are many located around the globe) I believe Australia has 4 of these research programs.

This article may go some way in explaining things for some.
Earth Rhythms
edit on 6-6-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join