It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert HAARP is on!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have no idea what the hell this means but here
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Here's the induction
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

Skip the GLP link and go to the induction magnometer.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

THEN GO LEARN WHAT IT MEANS.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

The first site is no information. I mean, NONE. Haha.

Secondly, if you didnt know anything, why post, saying ALERT, ITS ON! Its on a lot. It doesnt do much.

Honestly, I dont understand why you post this.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

I've tried this makes no sense to me, I'm asking does anybody know what it means ?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The OP of that thread seems really really stupid..
He is completely ignoring everyone asking for an explanation and just saying random stuff about being happy and about someone farting...
I don't see anything important going on there

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky

Secondly, if you didnt know anything, why post, saying ALERT, ITS ON! Its on a lot. It doesnt do much.

The earthquake machine is on and you're talking disinfo, what the f is wrong with you ?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This site you linked is not a credible source of information.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
well, some clown on godlike productions forum refuses to explain what its all about so for me its a waste of time and print.

maybe he's off on some trip. anyone understand it?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Did anybody look at the induction magnometer that I posted ?

link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

I've tried this makes no sense to me, I'm asking does anybody know what it means ?

Now that's a question and not a leading title, and doesn't rely on someone having to go to that place for a story, so whew!

What concerns you? HAARP is on? Why?

You have to bring more to the table than what someone else thinks about it.

link   
Good, then all the money spent to build and operate it is not going to waste.

link   

Earthquake machine? Someone doesn't understand what this machine does. /sigh
Disinfo? Really? What was I purposely spreading lies about? If anything, claiming it causes earthquakes is disinfo if Ive ever seen it.

"HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.

The HAARP program is committed to developing a world class ionospheric research facility consisting of:

* The Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The IRI will be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.
* A sophisticated suite of scientific (or diagnostic) instruments that will be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

Observation of the processes resulting from the use of the IRI in a controlled manner will allow scientists to better understand processes that occur continuously under the natural stimulation of the sun.

Scientific instruments installed at the HAARP Observatory will be useful for a variety of continuing research efforts which do not involve the use of the IRI but are strictly passive. Among these studies include ionospheric characterization using satellite beacons, telescopic observation of the fine structure in the aurora, and documentation of long-term variations in the ozone layer. "

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The earthquake machine is on and you're talking disinfo, what the f is wrong with you ?

We sold the earthquake machine for newer chemtrail planes - ones that looks like normal planes too!

Why are you still living in the 90's man.. get with the naughties.

(read: it begins, therefore the end is nigh... earthquake machine... ugh)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You don't know what it means but you call it an earthquake machine?

Here's your earthquake machine:

Seems to be a case of selective ignorance going on here... On the induction magnetometer page you linked, on that very page is a link to a description of the instrument.

Found HERE

Seems it is you that is spreading disinfo.

edit on 5/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

link   

I went through this with Phage trying to discredit him and I was wrong. I went back in time at the big earth quakes and pull the haarp data up to prove it was haarp induced boy did I make a fool out of myself!. Only one was the japan. but the truth is what you are seeing is just a normal hot day.

OP here is the link that will help you understand HAAP

link
edit on 5-6-2011 by SkipperJohn because: Edit to add:

link   

Originally posted by chancemusky

I think that they are saying GLP is bunk. You have to first have evidence that there is an earthquake machine. I just read a post by someone who said they do not engage in critical thinking. I do not wish to be rude.....But do you engage in critical thinking?

Prove that the thing is an earthquake machine. We have been trying to do that for sometime...... I believe that you you can't......Think logic.....Don't freak out.....You need the smoking gun......
edit on 5-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Anyone notice all the posts on the first site are from two days ago? OP your late to the party.

Edit: From GLP's site:

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

edit on 5-6-2011 by j35us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

If you go to HAARP’s official website you can see for yourself that the 2.5 Hz ULF frequency wasn’t only being broadcated for 10 hours, it was constantly being broadcasted for 2 days prior to the earthquake. Broadcasting began on March 8, 2011, just before midnight as you can see on HAARP’s website page – maestro.haarp.alaska.edu... Click on the Next Day link to see that the earthquake inducing 2.5 Hz ULF frequency was being broadcasted for the entire days of March 9, 2011 and March 10, 2011. Even though the signature frequency of an earthquake was shown throughout March 9 and March 10 there were no constant earthquakes occurring off the east coast of Japan. What is the significance of a 2.5 Hz ULF broadcast? The natural resonance of an earthquake is 2.5 Hz. Scientists working for the United States military discovered this using the phased array antennas at the HAARP facility in Alaska. HAARP’s own charts suggests that earthquakes occurred constantly for 3 days. We know for a fact that they haven’t.

Source

I recently read an article (not this one) about the different frequencies picked up by the manetometer. It stated that 2.5 hz was the broadcast frequency responsible for earthquakes and 1.7 hz was the frequency responsible for storms (unfortunately I didn't bookmark the article and can't find it right now-I will post again if I do find it.) Based on the magnetometer reading that you showed and the information I just stated, I would predict another tornado set or heavy storms if that info was correct. There are some that say that HAARP is innocent. I'm not sure about that. My info could be wrong, but based on that set of info I would be on the lookout for strong storm systems in the next few days rather than an earthquake.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There is a Geomagnetic storm in effect at the moment. I watch a few different sites for cross checking to see what is happening with CME's and Solar Flares and we've definitely been hit with a CME and it's ongoing right now. The maps I'm looking at show Auroral viewing technically possible as far south as St. Joseph, Missouri, at the moment.

Having said all that, this is nothing especially unusual or even remarkable. The level of CME is low and the hit to Earth is in a very typical range. Nothing but a light show. The graphics of the magnetic fields look impressive.....but this happens fairly regularly during an active solar cycle. This really is a case of 'Nothing to see here, move along now'...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

If you go to HAARP’s official website you can see for yourself that the 2.5 Hz ULF frequency wasn’t only being broadcated for 10 hours, it was constantly being broadcasted for 2 days prior to the earthquake. Broadcasting began on March 8, 2011, just before midnight as you can see on HAARP’s website page – maestro.haarp.alaska.edu... Click on the Next Day link to see that the earthquake inducing 2.5 Hz ULF frequency was being broadcasted for the entire days of March 9, 2011 and March 10, 2011. Even though the signature frequency of an earthquake was shown throughout March 9 and March 10 there were no constant earthquakes occurring off the east coast of Japan. What is the significance of a 2.5 Hz ULF broadcast? The natural resonance of an earthquake is 2.5 Hz. Scientists working for the United States military discovered this using the phased array antennas at the HAARP facility in Alaska. HAARP’s own charts suggests that earthquakes occurred constantly for 3 days. We know for a fact that they haven’t.

Source

I recently read an article (not this one) about the different frequencies picked up by the manetometer. It stated that 2.5 hz was the broadcast frequency responsible for earthquakes and 1.7 hz was the frequency responsible for storms (unfortunately I didn't bookmark the article and can't find it right now-I will post again if I do find it.) Based on the magnetometer reading that you showed and the information I just stated, I would predict another tornado set or heavy storms if that info was correct. There are some that say that HAARP is innocent. I'm not sure about that. My info could be wrong, but based on that set of info I would be on the lookout for strong storm systems in the next few days rather than an earthquake.

Thank you! I've got from Nina that we got a possible X-flare and proton flux is slowly climbing. But thanks for your info

top topics

<<   2 >>

join