It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn's Attorney Foghorn Leghorn Uses Chicken Hawk Defense. w/ - VIDEO -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dominique Strauss-Kahn expected to claim 'police irregularities' over arrest

"The conditions of Mr Strauss-Kahn's arrest pose a problem," the source told Le Journal du Dimanche. "It appears the prosecutor glossed a little fast over the question of his personal status, and his computer and telephones." "They had the IMF director arrested like a chicken thief. To justify it, they brought up (the risk of) flight, but the plane was booked some time ago (and changed the previous day)."

In My Humble Opinion, this classic video makes more sense than the latest DSK press release.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn's Attorney Foghorn Leghorn Uses Chicken Hawk Defense

That Dog, I Say That Dog, Is Lower Than A Snake Full Of Buckshot...
edit on 6/5/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Add Link

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
When one considers the degree to which DSK was tarred and feathered in the US press from the moment news of the arrest surfaced, it seems pretty obvious that his defense will take care to point that out. The police repeatedly made statements to the press insinuating his guilt. I doubt any of the charges will stick, but then again, that was never the point. The point was getting him to reign from his position of managing director at the IMF.Which he did.Mission Accomplished.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
the sad part of that video is

the american public has become that stupid.

grew up on bugs and elmer and foghorn back in the day when cartoons were cartoons.

strauss kahn is a slime bucket and needs to pay for his crime.

top topics

join