It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is an older dream, but one I think should be heard... 

I was in a diner waiting to be seated, around me and in the diner were countless friends, family, co-workers, etc... 

Outside the window we saw what appeared to be a storm rolling in, a black cloud off in the distance.  

But as it approached people started to panic irrationally, their fear controlling them. 

I kept my eyes focused on it as it got nearer and nearer, and I start to hear a roaring, but as I focus on the sound... I find it is almost a form of music, trumpets blaring at a heart pounding symphony. 

I quickly realize, this is no storm... It's angels! I say this out loud as the cloud forms into distinct black and white figures... 

The figures get close and take on the form of humans with wings. The white ones feminine, the blacks ones masculine... The white ones start to pick up people and babies and bring them into the sky, the black ones form swords from their shapes and start slaughtering people... 

It's pure chaos, but for some reason, I have no fear. 

I look around attempting to see who is being saved, who is being slayed. But to no avail, the faces are not revealed to me. 

And before I can find out what happens to me, I am awaken by my alarm. 

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 is the first passage. "The Lord himself shall descend
from heaven, with a shout, and the voice of an arch angel, and with the trump of God;
and the dead in Christ shall be raised first; then we which are alive and remain shall be
caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air."

1Cr 15:51 - 53: Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed--
in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't think the guy above me even read the post... That's a pretty interesting dream. I had a sort of similar dream a few months back, but instead of chaos, I was in a grassland near a lake, and there was someone either standing or floating just above the lake and was emitting light, hands out at either side, white robe. I thought it was Jesus, but I'm pretty sure it was my friend that died just over a year ago (which is weird, cause he looked nothing like Jesus, so I don't know why I was confused atm... dreams I guess)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I quit caring what people think about me a long time ago. I came here for answers in 2005 because I just know something big, like the end of the world as we know it, is coming.

In 2005 I had my first spontaneous past life flashback. I drove past the site of my civil war funeral in Lorton, Va and saw myself in my casket and my wife crying.

Last year while walking my dog and praying that God save my dieing son I said out loud "Jesus, it's me Hiram from Melchizedek. Don't you remember me?"

I had no idea what Melchizedek was at the time and I still have no idea who Hiram is.

A couple months ago I saw a demonic black shadow in my house and spontaneously went into a trance where I saw myself as an angel fighting black angels in the sky. I had a tremendous sword and swung it with supernatural force.

The black angels had bat-like wings with no feAthers. Mine were classic white feathers.

A couple weeks after I had a past life regression I spoke about in a long thread. Something drew me to this thread. Something caused you to post your dream that may have been otherwise chalked up to just another kooky dream. Instead, you took the time to tell others about it because you perceived some extra ordinary significance.

Lately I have this strange feeling that some form of energy will transform people all over the earth in preparation for the ultimate choice. It may be a choice we are willing to die for.

The strange part is a lack of fear coupled with anticipation of finally cometed a cycle that has been many thousands of years in the making.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That's an intense dream and you brought it to life for me. I keep having PG dreams about a very cute and sweet cashier--which is okay with me ha--but I sometimes wish mine were more powerful.

Did yours mean anything? Hard to say, but cool nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Your thoughts, coupled with surrealist inclusion of scripture makes me think of something quite fantastical in the end!

There is also a thread created by brianegan in which he explores who the Fallen Angels are. Fascinating mind and very intriguing thoughts all the way around, from this thread to that I can certainly see a transformation of epic proportions!

The quiet before the storm--ATS Thread by Brianegan

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Not trying to take away from your dream, but it definitely reminded me of the movie 'Legion' that came out a couple of years ago. Sounds as if you may be spending a little too much time on the ATS and that it is entering your subconscious and coming out during REM sleep.

Dreams are a funny thing. So much research done into them and yet so little tangible information for us to grasp.

Here are some cool tid-bits I found via StumbleUpon one time... [url=http://www.psychologydegree.net/facts-about-sleep/]>>>Sleep Facts

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
please if you start reading just read it all

i had a vision yesterday and i believe it was God talking to me. its not the first time this has happened. on my birthday i was sitting on my couch watching TV with a friend when something told me to get up. i listened and it lead me to my room. i closed the door and all of a sudden i fell to my knees and was crying for forgiveness with absolutely no control of my body. i felt as if i was watching myself go threw this but there was nothing i could do. when i finally realized what happen i was sitting on the floor with a feeling i cannot describe. i felt loved and embraced by something but i didn't even bother asking to myself what it was i just sat there smiling. as of that day i found myself researching on the Internet. but i was not researching religion i was searching Illuminati, new world order, and all types of government frauds and killings covered up from the everyday person.

yesterday i came home and was explaining everything to a friend of mine, showing him a video of the Illuminati when it hit me. i had a vision that was explaining the pyramids and how everything relates to the same evil. i don't even know where to start and how to translate my vision into words but ill try.

the pyramids is a sign given by other creatures that landed on our planet. it was a sign given to the most powerful at the time. it is meant to represent that they too can become a god. its all about control. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER why is Pangaea no more? shifting plates? yeah, right! the planet is easier to control if it is divided! this thing is bigger than what you know as reality) if you are the top point of the pyramid everything else is under you and under your control. nobody can tell you no or disagree with your ways because you have the power to eliminate anybody. you are ultimately seeing yourself as a god. that's what happen in ancient times with the Egyptians and the Aztecs, and that's whats happening to us now with the Illuminati.

i believe these people who are in power have seen and believe that their false gods have given them the power to be gods of this planet. threw technology and false religion they see this coming true for them. they see these false gods as giving them power of technology to finalize there power as gods. they see false religion as a way to control peoples feelings. they are working on chips that they will implant in you and you will beg them to. they will tell you it can unlock the other parts of the brain we never could on our own. when the world is one government as the plan on making it it will be ruled by one man with the power to turn any ones chip off if you do not live or agree to what he says your life must be. TOTAL CONTROL!!!

our governments are also just pawns in this master plan. just ask yourself what this man with all this power realized. all these countries come to me for loans and they are in debt to me. what does this mean? i basically own these countries and i can make these countries do whatever i want because if they don't i have the power to stop that country by not funding it.

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

i believe we are spirits being tested! i believe whats happening is the devil is preparing for war with God and threw these lies the devil calls life he is building his army by making Gods children non-believers! he tells you in order to believe in god you need facts, but that is far from the truth! All you need is to believe that there is a God. you don't need someone or something proving it to you, you believe because you know life is more than just a job, house, and a car! will you be the devils soldier of war or will you believe in God and and let only God show you the way to life?

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!

am i crazy or just found God?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

You actually understood a Brianegan thread enough to get that/ I usually have to read the responses and learn from members who don't talk in cryptic riddles or something.

That's a cool dream though, I told my Catholic girlfriend too and even she was amazed at how awesome it sounded.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

That dream honestly sounds pretty cool...not sure if I'd like to see it in person, though.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Its just a DREAM.

A dream.

Dreams are crazy and mean absolutely ZERO.

If I had a dime for every crazy prediction/prophecy dream here in the last decade of visiting this site I would be the richest person on the planet.

Oh and it shouldnt be surprising to know that not ONE of the crazy DREAMS had ANY reality whatsoever to them in the last decade.

Just dreams, see?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

That post is bollocks!
I've had predictive dreams my entire life.
Dreams that came true to the very words people were saying.
Amazingly accurate.
Check your beliefs at the door friend.

Back to the OP, take good care of that dream and those thoughts.
You had a great dream, and a good story to tell.

Keep it up!
I enjoyed it and think you might be on to something.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Dreams mean far more than people think. We have lost our religious/spiritual roots. We have lost our teachings and learning of magic. People just forgot, and we try to answer it with history, and science, but we are only guessing what happened in the past. Religion (pagan) came way before our agriculture revovolution! IT has been official that Turkey had the first temple in the middle east some 12,000 years ago during nomadic tribes, before social hierarchy! It is all in the new national geographic!

I believe you. and yes the end of the world is nigh!
edit on 10-6-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I can vouch for that too, I've even had IM conversations and personal experiences in my dreams last year which happened exactly as I dreamt over the last few months.

Nothing major at all or world changing for anyone other than myself but to dismiss dreams as nothing but that is a little ignorant in my book.

top topics

join