It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the M.I.B Still Exist / If You Had Real Footage, Would The Government Care?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
YES...they exist....but no one is wearing black anymore. Jeans, T-shirt and a TAZER are the wardrobes of choice. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
MIB are very real and they have paid me a visit.I don't have any hard evidence (photo,video, etc) but still as they mentioned "i talk too much".

It happened in 2002.I was working as a cashier in a supermarket and one day a man and a woman came to me,dressed in black.Although it was summer,the man was dressed in a thick suit and he did all the talking.The woman was looking around as if she was watching his back.Although it was a busy hour in the shop noone approached my cash desk and the area near it.
When he started talking i felt like my brain and my body was numb and i couldn't react.He told me that i talk too much and that could get me in a lot of trouble.He told me to stop searching and it would be wise to throw away everything thst i have collected all those years.
When i said that i don't know what he was talking about,the answer was "oh yes you do and when you go home like a good girl you will destroy everything".

They left and the only thing i could feel was terror.Although the shop was full of people noone noticed them .Their face had oriental characteristics and his accent was american.I live in Greece and he spoke to me in English.
When i finished work and got home i started doing what i was asked,but something stopped me.The only thing that chaanged is that i stopped talking about these stuff to people that aren't into UFOlogy.

I must mention that at that time i was the type of person that everything that i read or learned i was telling everyone.I was trying really hard to make people aware of the UFO phenomeno.

Since then a couple of MIB type have showed up,but no contact was made.They were just checking me out or just remind me that they are still around or i'm just a little more paranoid than before the encounter.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
To continue my post from the other day, I got another phone call from the agents. I don't think that the government cares who knows about them. I just don't think that want people telling about what they talk to you about. However I did agree to do some work with them. So if you see me at your house after you told or reported your UFO experience don't be surprised. Luckily they did not tell me not to tell who I am working for. I am still told not to say to much. Hopefully I can find out some really interesting things that I can tell about.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join