It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the M.I.B Still Exist / If You Had Real Footage, Would The Government Care?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Let's say you have video footage of an alien spacecraft, or an alien itself. What do you do with it? Give it to MUFON? Put it on YouTube? Hide it away?

If you "made it public" what would happen in today's world? Would you be visited by someone like the DHS or the M.I.B, if they ever did exist in the first place?

I'm of the opinion that if you did have such footage, nobody would believe you anyway, and the people that would care might just ignore you. It could be as real as your hand and people would scream "kook," and "CGI," or "staged." I don't know if any men in suits would be knocking on your door because there are so many disbelievers out there and so much technology to make a fake, that your footage would automatically be deemed as such.

What do you all think?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

I thought about the same thing yesterday. What if I did end up getting a shot of a ship if it were like 100 feet away? Would anyone believe me, or will it just be dismissed as CGI?
I think you if did put it online to a large crowd, there would be plenty of disinfo agents attacking it.
We have so many videos/pictures of "spacecrafts" these days. Type "ufo" into google and you'll get millions of hits.
It's really unfortunate that there are so many fakers out there. Because when real ones come around, it's easy to question it.
I think finding some debris from the ship, or something else tangible, would definitely get you some attention. But then it's like, where do you go if you find something like that? The police? No. Government? No. I've always wondered what to do in such a situation

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have thought the same thing myself. Could be because there are so many fake UFO sightings, stories, pictures, and videos that when an authentic one comes along it is automatically thrown in BS pile. Maybe that's how whoever or whatever that works on keeping the existance of aliens a secret want it to be. If so, they have become very successfull in doing so. Or it could just be that aliens and MIB simply do not exist at all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
I have thought the same thing myself. Could be because there are so many fake UFO sightings, stories, pictures, and videos that when an authentic one comes along it is automatically thrown in BS pile. Maybe that's how whoever or whatever that works on keeping the existance of aliens a secret want it to be. If so, they have become very successfull in doing so. Or it could just be that aliens and MIB simply do not exist at all.

What about a classified aircraft you have on video?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The MIB still exist, they just look more human these days and use more powerful hypnosis/mind control where no one says anything. They're actually all over the place, or at least when I go anywhere. There's so many of them walking and driving around, that I'd be surprised if it's just when I'm around. I'd have never noticed if they hadn't started chasing me around intensely back in 2005. They started back then and it's been a non-stop thing all day and all night every day since.

I don't know why I haven't clearly seen any UFOs in the sky at all, but they've definitely pulled out some REAL aliens. For some reason, when they're in the dark there's like some sort of light that pops on briefly so that you can see there is "something else" there. Crazy stuff, but there's really nothing I can do about it.

But don't worry about, because from experience, for you to actually notice that there's something funny going on they REALLY have to chase you down the street with extremely deformed "beings" shouting out your name and all you family members names over and over. Then they have to chase you around for awhile and point at you and wave at you everywhere you go. Then after awhile you somehow start to realize that something is out of the ordinary. If you're still alive, they then begin to step up the onslaught until you perish... Yeah, and don't even think about going to the cops because these folks use mind control, and they can use it remotely.

Ah, it's pointless trying to describe because it's so "other wordly". This is stuff you have to witness for yourself....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You make multiple copies of the video. Send it to a bunch of different people that you have fairly loose connections with, with the exception of two, via non-federal post and various trusted couriers. You send one of the remaining copies to an av expert for analysis using false credentials, take one to a convention (I know it seems odd but they would pick it apart as hard as any disinfo agent and would likely get you some outside support). Upload to a variety of sites hosted in multiple countries with highly talented system administrators that know how to handle security and mitigate attacks. Then you have the av pro do any sort of news interview, it may be your video but you don't want to be black bagged do you? Above all keep your name, prints, and dna of any kind off the evidence, then fade into obscurity. With any luck you'll have successfully proven extra-terrestrial life and kept your own!

And of course never speak about it again.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by SubPop79

Are you asking about a video I personally have? Because I don't. Or is in general? Like, what about a classified aircraft SOMEONE has on video?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The MIB--if they exist--are probably part of SOP for the alphabet agencies who--far from trying to cover up UFOS--have instead propagated much of the UFO mythos as we know it today.

Did a quick search and don't know much about the following site, but the details are substantially correct. The first MIB? Maybe. And guess whose imprint is all over the following case if you dig into it? The CIA-dogs that's who.

Arguably the first Men in Black report was made shortly after June 21, 1947. On that date, Seaman Harold Dahl claimed to have seen six UFOs near Maury Island, Washington. Dahl, his son, two other men, and Dahl's dog were on the boat. Dahl took a number of photographs of the UFOs, and reported that one UFO shed some type of hot slag onto his boat. The slag, he said, struck and killed his dog and injured his son.

The next morning, Dahl reported a man arrived at his home and invited him to breakfast at a nearby diner. Dahl accepted the invitation. He described the man as imposing, over six feet tall and muscular, and wearing a black suit. The man drove a new 1947 Buick, and Dahl assumed he was a military or government representative.
While the two men ate, Dahl claimed the man told him details of the UFO sighting, though Dahl had not related his account publicly.

Furthermore, the man gave Dahl a non-specific warning—which Dahl took as a threat—that his family might be harmed if he related details of the sighting.
anomalies.net...

edit on 5-6-2011 by The GUT because: various fixes

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think that if anybody had an actual encounter with an alien on video tape or a video that would dispel all criticism once and for all, the best thing they could possibly do first is protect the integrity of the video. Make back-ups, and make them in many various formats and mediums. Think about all situations that would remove that video from your possession and be prepared.

It would also be good to have at least one extremely trustworthy individual who could tell your story in case something were to happen. Keep them anonymous and do not give them any evidence.

My suggestion would be to start as local as possible and do not bring junk to the table. Good evidence does not need a strong defense but you will have to face ruthless criticism from people who don't offer anything constructive. Try a story with your towns local newspaper. Slow and steady, don't cram it down peoples throats.

People will always have a hidden attraction to UFOs and aliens but are just sick of letting there guards down for people who are purposefully trying to discredit or keep the phenomena under wraps.

If your insurance policy is strong, who cares who you get visited by.

~Glu
edit on 5-6-2011 by ElmersGluon because: spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
The MIB still exist, they just look more human these days and use more powerful hypnosis/mind control where no one says anything. They're actually all over the place, or at least when I go anywhere. There's so many of them walking and driving around, that I'd be surprised if it's just when I'm around. I'd have never noticed if they hadn't started chasing me around intensely back in 2005. They started back then and it's been a non-stop thing all day and all night every day since.

I don't know why I haven't clearly seen any UFOs in the sky at all, but they've definitely pulled out some REAL aliens. For some reason, when they're in the dark there's like some sort of light that pops on briefly so that you can see there is "something else" there. Crazy stuff, but there's really nothing I can do about it.

But don't worry about, because from experience, for you to actually notice that there's something funny going on they REALLY have to chase you down the street with extremely deformed "beings" shouting out your name and all you family members names over and over. Then they have to chase you around for awhile and point at you and wave at you everywhere you go. Then after awhile you somehow start to realize that something is out of the ordinary. If you're still alive, they then begin to step up the onslaught until you perish... Yeah, and don't even think about going to the cops because these folks use mind control, and they can use it remotely.

Ah, it's pointless trying to describe because it's so "other wordly". This is stuff you have to witness for yourself....

I have to ask, and please don't take this offensively, but have you seen a psychologist about this? Your experience may be real, but there are plenty of actual schizophrenics out there that have very similar stories.

And considering you name, have you ever thought to talk to one? A M.I.B I mean.
edit on 5-6-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222

Are you asking about a video I personally have? Because I don't. Or is in general? Like, what about a classified aircraft SOMEONE has on video?

That was just a hypothetical question. If you had what you thought was alien technology on video, but was in fact something terrestrial and top secret, might you get the same feedback?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Supposedly this is an article related to the above M.I.B. information in the Lima News:

wikispooks.com...

With the abilities of computers these days I can't confirm if it's real, the only way to 100% verify the story even exists is to go to a library in the area that maintains newpaper archives and find an original copy. Interesting read nonetheless if you have the time (you're here so I assume...)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

If it were a governmental secret instead and not a space alien? Hmm...My belief would be no. I think the government would treat it similar to how alleged alien evidence is treated. They may never acknowledge it or work on making an eye wittness with evidence seem crazy and to not be believed. I have read quite a few claims from people that after they did or said this or that, that they are now being followed by the government and they are trying to be silenced. Yet, these people update their being followed or monitered frequently. Now why would the government allow them to do that if they are trying to silence them? Is it because the government knows that the majority of people who will read said claims believe it's all hogwash? Maybe. If so, then the government doesn't have anything to worry about and therefore can sit back and relax and watch their work being done by everyone else.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yes. The government cares about good evidence on this subject. In fact they fear it almost as much as the extraterrestrials they see covertly coming to this planet.

There is obviously a very concerted effort to hide the reality of extraterrestrial visitation to this planet. I do not doubt for one minute that if some type of incontrovertible proof became available for distribution the powers that be would do everything to stop its dissemination. Turning off the internet or power in a given area where the source of proof was coming from, murder, whatever would be required.

Since most people cannot imagine such a cover-up, most evidence is naively forwarded to local authorities or media where it is then confiscated and the witness subsequently threatened. Much as we all have read before.

The only time it would get dangerous is if a conspiracy savvy person got a hold of such proof and decided to covertly distribute the evidence as far and wide as possible to as many people as possible where upon such a time all the information is loosed at once from multiple sources and multiple venues. Even then that may not be enough to stop the cover-up apparatus from halting the flow of information. Since good UFO sightings are rare enough as it is, there just isn't much likelihood that somebody who would recognize what to do with the information would be around to capture and distribute it in any manner that could avoid the cover-up. Although that is the scenario I imagine they most fear happening.

Do Men In Black exist? Yes, but not as typically known. I doubt there is any formality to the operation that hides this secret. That would leave too much mounting evidence that a conspiracy exists if it was a formulaic cover-up response. I imagine most people are threatened or harassed in ever-changing ways to maintain the mystery on whether or not any government does want this information kept quiet. There are people who do this type of thing, but I don't think they run around in black suits. At least not any more. I think they're simply government/military agents and that their methods have to change over time to avoid anybody drawing real conclusions.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
No. M.I.B. do not and never have existed.

They are just one of the many myths and legends created and popularized by inveterate self proclaimed hoaxer Gray Barker along with other famous hoaxes such as the Mothman.

Read up on him. It's amazing how many of the old legends of ufology and the paranormal "investigated" still today were creations of his mind to sell his infamous newsletter in the 70s.

You can watch a documentary about him from '09 on Netflix instant watch.
edit on 6/6/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

The MIB or Men In Black do exist to this day. I was told by a friend, not to mention any names, that they are very real. Proof. I was contacted a few days ago by telephone, cell phone to be exact, and this guy told me over the phone that he was a government agent and that I had been chosen to serve them in the government. I was just thinking to myself "yeah right. I am not chosen for anything. This guy is a lunatic who is just making things up.' He later said that he was coming down to visit with me. So I met up with him yesterday. He told me that because of my investigations regarding UFOs and other paranormal investigations that I would make a perfect person to become a government agent who's main goal is to investigate UFOs in the state of Kentucky. I was told Kentucky has become a hot bed for UFO sightings and that I am the type of person they are looking for. It was weird. I did ask to see their credentials just to make sure that they were telling the truth about working for the government. Their credentials clearly said NSA on it. Very similar to the FBI credentials. I was told to not speak about the meeting in detail. Technically I am not. They are suppose to be getting an answer from me on the 9th of this month.

Years ago my father had spotted a UFO above our house. He called the FBI and they sent some agents over to our home. I remember this because 4 guys in all black suits driving what looked to be new black heavily tinted Chevrolet Suburbans came in to talk to us. They told us that we were never allowed to talk about what happened that day. They said to act like nothing happened and that day did not exist. They were weird looking. They had pale skin, military type haircuts and dark sunglasses.

These were the same type of people that met up with me a few days ago. Plus they told me about what my father had reported. Since we were told not to talk about it, I thought this was odd.

Some of you may not believe this but I know the truth.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I do have...

and as for the rest, that remains to be seen.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why would the government care if MIB were government goons sent to go the governments dirty work to begin with.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is a copy and paste of a post I just made in another thread along the same theme

I have said it on here before and I will say it again. A real alien from space could take photos of its self and its craft and post them on here or any where on the net and no one would believe them. They would be called fake and CGI and be labeled a hoax 5 seconds after they were posted. So if a real alien posting pictures of its self and its craft will not be believed then what chance do us humans have of getting pictures that be believed are real?

So in short you will NEVER see a "REAL" photo of a "REAL" alien or spaceship on the net even if a "REAL" alien is the one that posts it in the first place.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I would make as many copies as possible and distrubute them anonomously. I guarantee if i did this and a lot of people seen the footage/images the majority would not care/understand what they are looking at is real. Im guessing it would be discarded to such an extent it would even be difficult to find on the internet. A few years after release.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join