It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Nashville, TN 5June2011 2144CST

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was down there today and all I can say is, what on Earth could aliens possibly be interested in in Shelby Park? I mean there is so much cooler stuff in Nashville to check out. =P By the way, was that hot rod show or the Music City gives back festival going on that night? Could have been something to do with it. I don't know.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
It's a plane.

Those are light beacons on each tip of the aircraft.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I was in the military for years and I live next to two giant airports and I have NEVER seen a triangle fly by.. How in the world do you figure that is a standard plane? Can you link a picture, it must be common since you are SO sure.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I missed you, but the TC said he was going to post the video he took to his facebook page. Is this available? If this is there, it would help quite a bit. If not, when can we expect to see it?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
USAF Top Secret TR-3B Aurora Project

BBC interview of Edgar Fouche

Many more videos exist but this one is most compelling imo...........

You can fit 9 of these tr-3b crafts inside a real triangle spaceship,they are to small to even be nearly the size of a triangle ...real spaceship.

Really? 9? How do you know this? Have you been inside one? have you inspected one? Have you ever worked on one or both of these aircraft? Have you been inside both or one of these aircraft?

Really getting tired of people claiming things when they have no idea

Just the engines alone you can fit three 727 airliners in them...let alone the whole body.
those so called 'tr' thingy look way smaller then a 727 airliner.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Exactly the same as the UFO I saw "floating" over the tree tops in my backyard years ago. No sound whatsoever .... air traffic controller told me that it was probably a hang glider! hahaha! Around 9:30 p.m. on a Sunday night in October ... this was NOT a hang glider.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I by myself was able to record these lights last year on october. I also thought it was UFOs.
But later I was doing some research on it and i found out that these are just man-made light. Just search for Sky lanterns on youtube. You will see it by urself.

reply to post by tacjtg

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
its the tr3b aircraft

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Great photo! I have not ever personally seen a UFO but I have been keeping my eyes looking up for quite some time..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NephlimKilla

You mean you've never seen anything in the sky you couldn't identify? Wow, must be a small club... hell, I still dont know what these things are (unidentified) but I can conclude what they most likely are considering evidence.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: I sneezed...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I wish they would quit pussy footing around and declassify the TR33B all ready. I mean geesh, it;s almost common knowledge now. They have been tested at least since 1988. That's 23 years! I think the reason they will never declassify the TR3B is because it is not a plane and it would lead to people asking more unwanted questions like.

Where did the technology originate from? .... Roswell, that means Aliens and Aliens lead to issue of national security ...blah

Why have they kept this tech in the military industrial complex and denied the civilian sector of it's benefits?

And then you have to imagine what else they have been keeping from us and making us pay for

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tacjtg
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Link to the video: youtu.be...
edit on 6-6-2011 by tacjtg because: add video.
Excellent catch indeed.....

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a little interesting, the one light on the bottom seems to be the same distance away from the to lights on top. Measure your selfs, the distance between the two lights on top is only slightly shorter. If the picture was taken while the object or objects was on a direct path above, can we assume that it forms an isosceles triangle? (thats a tri with two equal sides for the ones who might not remember or know) Just a thought.

edit on 9-6-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

I'm not doubting you at all, I fully believe in this picture, I'm just saying this for skeptics, if it was possible, you should have tried to video it, a pic like this is easily faked.
All in all, fantastic pic, espiacally as there in formation!
regards
ash

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
a little interesting, the one light on the bottom seems to be the same distance away from the to lights on top. Measure your selfs, the distance between the two lights on top is only slightly shorter. If the picture was taken while the object or objects was on a direct path above, can we assume that it forms an isosceles triangle? (thats a tri with two equal sides for the ones who might not remember or know) Just a thought.

edit on 9-6-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

It does appear to be an isosceles, maybe even equilateral. On a 2-dimensional image plane, a 3-D triangle is usually distorted. Any three lights are going to form a triangle, and the configuration may just be fortuitous. We have to rely on the witness testimony (no matter how credible the person is, the testimony of single individual is not that persuasive) that the lights held formation. It would be great to hear from another witness.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

I agree. It's a plane similar to the Stealth pt.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What if the Chinese lanterns were connected with some kind of lightweight frame?

Don't get me wrong. I've seen many UFO's in Mesa, Arizona. I was even visited by a guy with his son who said he flew top secret helicopters out at the Air Force base there who might have been an alien just saying hello.

I now believe his is fully human from our future.

Wow, maybe I'm his ancestor. He and his son looked part Japanese. This is the first time I have thought about this.

Now these UFO's are just single lights that move very fast and change colors. But your picture could have been a formation of them.
edit on 9-6-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow! I can only imagine what it was like standing there looking up at this. Im jealous!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
It's a plane.

Those are light beacons on each tip of the aircraft.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I am acutely aware of the policy stating ,discuss the topic and not the person.
However you are so utterly dismissive of this image, it would appear you have given it little thought, posted from a position of complete ignorance. That is, unless you can post a duplicate picture positively identified as an aircraft to enhance your comment of , running / position lights " Nothing more ,nothing less" Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Planes rotate and hover?

Nice shot. What did the people that were stopped have to say?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This phenomenon I believe is worldwide, and will only intensify. I am writing from Quito, Ecuador, in South America. For the past 2 months, I have observed, almost every night, (except when they turn on the simply "not natural" thick, dense fog, that I have never before have I seen in my entire life.) strange lights in the night sky. These "stars" aren't stars, they are a lot closer, flash intermittently with different colors and hues, and the MOVE. Yes, I have stood there for hours, using several near by objects as a reference, while I stood very still, and have watched these things move. We are surrounded. There seems to be more and more every week. About two months ago, there were a series of "electrical storms" (that again, have never been seen here before, yet the sheep continue on, as if everything were normal) that seemed to have lasted about 3 weeks. Characteristics were loud, and I mean, VERY LOUD thunder, with lightning about every 3-5 seconds, with no rain, and most times, NO CLOUDS. This occurred during the afternoon, and at night time, between 7:30-10:00 pm. Again, I must repeat, this is NOT normal, and never happened before. On one particular night, I got my first taste of the now infamous "rumble". Remembering it, apart from the initial shock of seeing a light flashing down the mountain, exactly like in a dream I had a month or two prior to the incident (which again, is happening to many people, premonitions in dreams and then having them come true) - all the lights in my part of the city went out, and the rumble had begun. What disturbed me most, was the feeling of utter FEAR that I felt inside me. I was scared. I knew it was not normal. Prior to that incident, I had watched an "electrical storm" pass by from south to north, then all of a sudden BOOOOOOOOOOM and all the power went.

This rumbling has began again, as me and a cousin heard and felt it the other night. It is sometimes VERY localized, as in, you will hear and feel it one room, but not the rest of the apartment (I live in the city). Fear, although subtle (and yes, I am sensitive to energies, frequencies, faint sounds/rumbles, and I remember my dreams A LOT) is sometimes accompanied by the feeling of despair/uncertainty. Not a pleasant feeling folks. After all the reading I have done, I have come to a personal conclusion that we are being surrounded by ufo's and the motherships have arrived and are now positioning themselves. For what? Perhaps this fake invasion we keep hearing about. A lot of videos on youtube have surfaced that for me are plain proof that hologram technology is going to be used to fool us. Project blue beam is here, and the gears are being put into overdrive.

I do not want to sound like a fear monger. Rather, give you a fresh perspective, especially those that say the rumblings are from traintracks or underground tunnels (which may be the case over there in the States, but certainly not the case worldwide). Face the truth. And remember, nothing material can or will save you from this. Wake up spiritually dead, before it is too late! There is a spiritual war being fought, a war in the heavens (literally) and it is ultimately for our souls. Which side are you on?

Jesus is our only salvation. Start reading and understanding your bible. There are 3 types of people on these forums: 1. The ones that will hide and cower and fear, or give in to madness, suicide or the new world order (in which you will be forced to accept the luciferian doctrine, renounce the name of Jesus Christ, and be marked with a rfid chip) 2. The ones that will go out and yell "Evil is the cause of these happenings, I told you so!" and 3. The ones that will go out with a bible and explain to people what is truly going on, and get people saved. Which will you be?

Note, I am not a religious fanatic and do not consider myself a "Christian". But in these days, we see anything good, and good morals, principles or values, are being utterly and systematically destroyed, while being supplanted by Luciferian, clearly satanic and demonic negativity and destruction. Wake up good brothers.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join