It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Nashville, TN 5June2011 2144CST

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What if the photo is real and we are not ... and the UFO is looking at you trying to prove to his UFO friends that we are real. Hmmmmmmmm

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by tacjtg

Well if it moved and behaved like this, then it appears to be Chinese lanterns.

Get that video up quick smart!

If those lights maintained a perfect triangular formation for some length of time then I wouldn't go so far as to say "impossible" that they were Chinese lanterns but I will say "highly improbable". Plus, was there a flicker in the light or were they constant? A Chinese lantern is powered by a candle which will flicker.

The TR-3B is the likely explanation. 30 years from now this craft will likely be as common knowledge as the SR-71 is today.

www.darkgovernment.com...

edit on 6-6-2011 by nanochicken because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by tacjtg

Probably some top secret military aircraft in the works.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cromose
What if the photo is real and we are not ... and the UFO is looking at you trying to prove to his UFO friends that we are real. Hmmmmmmmm

Hehe I lold at this.
But it's possible, it's just like us taking pictures of mars, except the aliens found us and are trying to get evidence.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i don't know what it is but it's definitely not a craft(i wish it were)
i dl'd your photo and adjusted levels and hit it with a high pass filter.
they are three independent lights. nothing solid between them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51786b963cd7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i saw the exact same thing but i saw like 8 of those lights then they started to make triangles and i was in shock seeing them so by the time i took my cellphone to take video the other ones left but i took video of 3 lights like those making a tiangle.
edit on 6-6-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Can you post it to YT?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
S+F Great Catch....... make sure you report it ASAP.
Did those with you manage to video it via a phone?

edit on 6-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by tacjtg

Thanks for the post. The Triangles always catch my eye these days as they seem to be today's equivalent to the classic saucers of my youth.

I'll also confirm I see zero evidence of any alterations of the photo. With that type of camera I doubt it would show a solid shape between the lights even if there. About the only still camera capable of that right now would be perhaps a Nikon D3X which can shoot in candle light without noise. If the surface were not reflective it could be there and not show in the photo. You're own eyes would have been your best tool to see that. The human eye is capable of a range no camera can copy.

Thanks again for the interesting post

link   
142 flags now. the time im writing this... for what

another dot in the sky... really ? not saying its a bad picture, but.. come on 142 flags ??

it could be a photoshop job, just saying, I could really need another photo, did you see a UFO for the first time and only took ONE picture ?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

It has to do with believability and the way it's presented. The presentation is honest without any wild speculation and the answers to questions are honest and straight forward. Huge difference from most of what we see and that should be rewarded.

Also many of us here are at expert level with computer graphics and digital photo's and can generally tell if an image has been altered or faked. In this case the original is available for download and shows no sign at all of manipulation. The photo is not faked and it is what it is, an unknown flying object or objects.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Please read the MOD NOTE here....
edit on June 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Link to the video: youtu.be...
edit on 6-6-2011 by tacjtg because: add video.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I appreciate your comments and candor.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What I have gotten from this thread is people have seen this "whatever they are lights" in TN and AR I would suggest to keep looking to see if there is a pick up in activity. The reason I write this is:

People are watching for quakes and new fissures opening in those area's to see if the New Madrid Fault is going to let loose.

The ships will normally monitor area's that are active or becoming active so keep eyes to the skies.

Maybe time will tell

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just a few quick questions on chinese lanterns.

How do they fly?

Are they controlled from the ground?

How would one make they fly in formation like a triangle?

How common are they for use in the USA? I've never seen them for sale anywhere.

And one quick note on the photo. If these are lanterns they are very equally spaced in the sky.
edit on 6-6-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Possibilities.

1) A football field sized triangular craft utiziling no known means of propulsion.

2) Three sky lanterns released by someone on a pleasant Sunday evening (Temp. 73º, surface wind 3.5 mph). Three sky lanterns which flicker and burn out one by one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89ef0085ded0.png[/atsimg]

edit on 6/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

another dot in the sky... really ? not saying its a bad picture, but.. come on 142 flags ??

it could be a photoshop job, just saying, I could really need another photo, did you see a UFO for the first time and only took ONE picture ?

Well the billy meier photos are as top notch as they come, yet 90% of ATSers think they are fake because they look too good to be true. Its like someone trying to sell you a diamond necklace for $100 and you jump to the conclusion IT MUST BE FAKE because the price is ridicullously low.

Conversely someone sells a fake necklace for $10,000 and everyone says OMG, its probably one of the most expensive necklaces ever....I got to have it NOW!!!!

Psychology 101. Just mess with peoples mind......

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Really nice pic! This is one of the most trustworthy pictures i've seen. Because i've seen this pattern before, In Norway.

But, good work my friend!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I would expect to see a scalene triangle shape under those conditions and not the equilateral triangle we see

Well, sure but this is not really an equilateral triangle:

In red, "real" pixel measurements size, in blue measurements for an equilateral triangle taking for basis the longest straight.

For it to be completely equilateral while taking a picture from the ground, it would have to be completely parallel with the camera in order for it to maintain the perfect triangle formation.

I believe your assessment helps this case.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join