It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was NOTHING

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The 44th president, Hillary Clinton will be killed in office. This will happen around the 2008 China Olympics. When polls drop more for Bush, another terrorist attack will happen.

If your dream comes true, then the above noted suggests the coming of a most interesting event in American politics.

At the time of the '08 games in Beijing, the president should be whoever wins the race in November of this year, and Hillary is not in the running.

So, it was either just a dream, or a vision with multiple events.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
remote control 727, come on man, no way. It would take millions of dollars to convert one. And then how would they avoid the air traffic controllers ???

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller

Five tons of ground-up castor beans will be dropped at various locations on the East Coast...
1) The bean is not 'ground-up', it is mashed (crushed) and the mash is not an effective way to spread the poison.

Originally posted by MacKiller... via remotely controlled Boeing 727�s flying at low altitude.
Why use remote control? The B-727 is actually an easy plane to fly. The use of an aircraft like that would also be extremely inefficient for an attack with this particular toxin.

Originally posted by MacKillerThe load will be dropped like a water bomber drops water, so there will be massive overkill in some locations.
Do you have a specific way that the B-727 will be used to "bomb" the target?
I can think of a way but I want you to tell us the specifics that you "dreamed".

Originally posted by MacKillerThe resin in the castor beans does to deteriorate quickly; it deteriorates over a long period of time, with effects much like Hiroshima after the Second World War.

It's spelled RICIN.

Originally posted by MacKillerAfter the planes drop their load they will fly around the city / town so local media can capture pictures and confirm the types of planes being used. This will cause maximum post attack panic. After about 15 � 20 minutes, the planes will be deliberately flown into the ground by the offshore operators.
It's a bit farfetched for even Al-Quieda, flying a number of planes by remote control requires a rather huge amount of technology, it is easier to convert newer aircraft to remote operator systems than it to convert older aircraft .

Originally posted by MacKillerSince it is late winter / early summer the snow will start to melt, causing water runoff. This will contaminate the water and food supplies and the resin will also be carried around in the winds.
The toxin would be dilluted beyond use and would break down naturally over a period of time.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
(Ricin) Air Attack on U.S. Planned for October 2004

Air Attack on U.S. Planned for October 2004
El AL'eda terrorists plan to initiate "Fortress Americas"
with several thousand dead on American East Coast
by Joe Vialls

joevialls.altermedia.info...

Out of the one hundred tons of castor bean mash remaining, the biological warfare experts will eventually produce approximately five tons of finished Ricin powder product, one of the most deadly substances in the world. Just one milligram is sufficient to kill an adult human, meaning that the five tons manufactured in Guinea would be theoretically capable of killing 5,000 million people. In practice this will not happen, because the #8 reserve tank in each Boeing 727 attack airplane can only hold 800# of the low density Ricin material, for a total combined warload on all five airplanes of 4,000#.

Above Top Secrect

[edit on 25-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
And just where do you think they are keeping these modified Ricin loaded 727's ??? what about the transfer system to get the Ricin into the plan in the first place? wouldn't this not only be highly dangerous for the ground operator but highly visable as well? How many hazmat teams have you seen working with AC ground crews while aircraft are getting refueled, loaded etc. It is quite hard to hid 1 aircraft let alone 5 aircraft. The logistics to handle, transport and load that amount of Ricin (weaponized) is insane. And I doubt they would be able to carry it out without at least some observers that would end their plot almost immediately.

Sorry but dropping mashed Ricin or even Ricin powder from rigged jet aircraft is so far fetched that to pull it off would be next to impossible.

Carrying it onto a crowded subway though, or elevator or crowded convention hall, on the other hand is a very real threat. Same thing with dumping it into the air system of an office building (this would require the terrorists to be in full hazmat suits standing on top of a building though). And would need the means of carrying a large qty of Ricin powder to the roof top. Maybe this is why they were looking into hijacking helicopters in the NY/NJ area. But the payload capacity is very limited maybe 200 or 300 lbs max. Which should be enough to kill quite a few people.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am sorry, but I agree with the folks that say that this is a direct rip off of the Joe Viallis web site. If it was a dream, I suspect that you read his stuff while high, forgot about it an dreamt it up later. Boo.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
One other important factor, the exhaust from the jet engines is over 800F, don't you think the Ricin will be destroyed by that? After all it is very sensitive to heat, which is why the 'hot' process is recommened for processing the beans during oil extraction.

(edited to add heat info)

[edit on 25-8-2004 by Chuck Stevenson]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Like I said, it was a dream.

I don't have any information for you guys on how they plan to drop it. It was a dream, I'm not saying its going to happen, I was just creeped out.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
American government's creepy technique consiting in controlling population using terror for terrorism seriously seems to be working.... wake up.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You guys are so full of (castor) beans

"Weaponizing" just about anything is extremely difficult. Havin a ton of anthrax doesn't mean anything unless you weaponize it, and only two countries have done so to the date. Weaponizing ricing would seem trivial but I suspect there is detail that escapes the percursosry speculation (like interaction of finished ricin with oxygen, or clumping of ricin particles, etc).

Relax.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join