It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is a beginning, Not the end...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Most people have been deceived into believing the Mayans said the world will end in 2012, this is very untrue and only to keep you stuck into your animal state instead of you taking control of your spiritual state. Remember you are what you believe and your mind can be a negative thing or the window to your soul, it all depends on whether your going to sit back and take the world as it is or you try and learn from the world and take it in and accept it instead of judging it and everything that is of the world. Everything we see is of this world even our bodies but not our spirit. We are merely pure energy that is concealed in a body sent here to learn about what we really are and we can create the most evil or create the most loving good possible, we can destroy ourselves or create life! The mayans understood this and did not look at life as we do today. Thats why when they did a sacrifice they believed the person was sent back into the circle of life, because they didnt judge good and evil as we do. We are made to fear death because that is the first instinct of an animal is survival. we are raised to think this way along with religion,money, and dependecy on a government to survive! we are stuck in a matrix system of belief systems and control.
In 2012 is the end of belief systems and the beginning of knowing who and what we really are! The powers that be know this and cant stop it but they love control. In a way we need them to learn from ourselves but this isnt understood because we see evil and judge it as we see it and want eye for an eye, which is ok, but in the spirit we will look back on it and learn from it and hop right back in and give it another go! So dont worry about 2012 its just another stepping stone...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I hope 2012 is the end, because then I'll stop hearing about all the other end of the world scenarios or how humanity will somehow be enlightened.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JudasIscariot

yeah i bet...but something is going to happen. we have done too much to this world and we are a cancer that the earth needs to be rid of one way or the other!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot
I hope 2012 is the end, because then I'll stop hearing about all the other end of the world scenarios or how humanity will somehow be enlightened.

Oh don't you fret, friend. Don't you fret one single bit.

Humanity is hardly a cancer as far too many have referenced. A shift both in paradigm and quality of existence is due. That i can say for now.
edit on 5-6-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think 2012 will finally be ET Disclosure that would be truly enlightening

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

humanity in this belief system is a cancer to this planet, but the earth has defense mechanism's just like our bodies do, so we arent a cancer if we do not choose to be. why do you think we arent a caner? i believe a shift is coming also but nothing to fear.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

i have had many ufo experiences but i also live right by an airforce base, so i don't know if they are alien or some secret knowledge that are government is withholding. i do believe in aliens though, the universe is like a giant garden. your right an et disclosure would turn the world into a paradigm shift.

top topics

join