It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Dead Protestors CNN video: Staged Hoax ???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by boondock-saint

I am talking about your imagination cooking up tattoos on forearms that don't exist. You know what I mean and several people have called you on it yet you don't want to answer any questions.

that's what the tattoo looks like to me.
course if 100 people look at it, then ur
probably gonna get 100 different answers
as to what it looks like to them. So ur
question is ambiguous.

So therefore stating that it was a US special forces tattoo as though it was fact, was indeed wrong.

Also, about the roof, for all we know they might of took them up to the roof and THEN shot them.
edit on 6/6/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/6/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Even Stevie Wonder can see he ain't
got a tattoo !

Peace
edit on 063030p://06America/Chicago06 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

op = disinfo is extactly right

anyone who watches the original video without the blur can quickly conclude the auth of the tape and its claims....

war is very ugly to see human bodies disposed of that way with allt here internal parts coming out shows we are not as civilized as we like to toot our horns

tape = real ....civilians = slaughtered

case closed

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I disagree. While I DID point out that they said it cannot be confirmed, blah blah, like they did with some of the most inflammatory Libya propaganda as well, just the fact that this is even hitting the media makes it a hoax. While it may not be "right" that this is the case, it is a simple FACT that most watchers will NOT pick up on the significance of all their disclaimers, and most watchers will ASSUME that because it is being spread by the media it is the truth.

Like it or not, (and I dont like it) people in general do not use critical judgment with what is shown on TV, particularly on "news" type channels and shows. They accept that what they are seeing must have been fact checked and is the truth. Thats the power of propaganda. When virtually any claim shown through some "official" or "legitimate" channel is accepted as gospel by the masses, showing video of things like this IS a hoax. Because disclaimers or no, the masses by and large will accept it as true.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Remember the Pallywood videos?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

lol.

are u stupid?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

my god u lost ur credibility for me long ago..
u seem to have a pattern

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Regardless if this was a hoax or not, the UN will have "just cause" to do whatever their agenda is. So regardless whether it happened or not...it happened!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

First it was non exsistent tattoos

and now wheels and double barrells.

Way to much heavy speculation posted as fact.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I did not realize that soldiers from other countries were not allowed tattoos on their arms.

Weird! You learn something every day.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As far as the subject of the forum "Deconstructing disinformation" goes--I'd say this OP reflects what happens when 'they' muddy the waters with nonsensical, bogus claims that defame all conspiracy theories by association.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This thread is strange...I understand why it is odd for these bodies to be brought on the roof, but you claiming there is a tattoo on his forearm is also odd. I don't see one, and neither do a lot of other people. This seems like disinfo-disinfo (if that makes any sense), put some debunking facts in with some lies and you got yourself confusion.

edit on 6-6-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: I did not construct my sentence good enough.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I see what you are seeing on the tattoo, but I believe it is shadowing of his shirt onto his arm. I can see it though and see how you got the idea of what it may or may not be. All in all good post. Hard to say fake or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Do you think that these 'dead protesters' are on a rooftop is 'opinion'?
Do you think asking why they would drag dead protesters up to a roof is an unreasonable question?
Do you think the lack of blood and bullet holes is 'opinion'?
I'm an old 'Nam vet and I know if you slaughtered these people here the walls would definitely show it.
Bottom line, it's faked. So even if the OP got the tattoo wrong that would change what?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this theory is pretty poor. Why wouldn't protesters be on the roof? I think it's pretty common for protesters to get to a roof where they can be easily seen and wave banners around
Why would the air-con unit you circled be damaged or covered in blood?
And as for the "tattoo".....words fail me.

Not good. Not good at all.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Propaganda. Just like the Adam the man video of the dance party. They want to divide the people. Thanks OP for pointing out the lies of the media.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You are correct. They use propaganda every time they present anything to the slaves which are us. 911, gulf oil spill, jared Loughner shooting, and much more. The events are staged to create fear which keeps us slaves. Some call them false flags. They have a purpose but they are starting to be easily picked out. Just look at the dates of their false flag attacks. They use certain dates to do their programming.
Turn off all TV. It is lies. Nothing but lies.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
How is this not in the
hoax forum by now?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Another disnfo agent on ATS? first youtube and now ats

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
I'm sorry, but this theory is pretty poor. Why wouldn't protesters be on the roof? I think it's pretty common for protesters to get to a roof where they can be easily seen and wave banners around
And as for the "tattoo".....words fail me.

Not good. Not good at all.

I think it's pretty common for protesters to get to a roof where they can be easily seen and wave banners around

No i dont believe its common for protesters to get to on a roof to have his or there message heard, there are other methods.

Because there was supposed fire fight but there is none thats why the OP circled the holes in the fans, to show how come there is no damages none at all

I'm sorry, but this theory is pretty poor.

Persoanlly i dont believe this theory is pretty poor, he has good marks on it, i guess there are alots of sheeps on here defending the manufactured revolution in sryia.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join